JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Off the topic at hand, but what the hell Cathy?? Leaving the panties in the fucking glove compartment of somebody elses car? (Come on DPC, we could have done the all "Bella doesnt want a manwhore" thing a whole lot better :cautious::HideThePain:)
She didn't left her panties in the glove compartment. She forgot it on the floor - you can see her remembering about it when you dropped her off. The glove compartment Isabella's idea.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Now, my MC is Full DIK/Massive DIK which should mean that he oozes the confidence of a true alpha male
Thats the problem here, MC is no alpha male. MC is the biggest snowflake of all time even Derek knows it. It doesn't matter how you want to play, MC has his own persona and that makes the DIK/CHICK system a big fail. Some times our choices are tied to the DIK/CHICK system, sometimes to RP and other times to previews choices, there are many variables for little consequences. We have control over the MC, but not total control, which is the biggest flaw of this game, in the end when it comes to the actual plot, all we do is watch the story unfold.
1219743_screenshot0013.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe the Tri-beta's hell week didn't end yet.

Tri-Beta Hell Week List:-
- Post a Nude pic of a Girl. (Cathy Cluck)
- Ruin the Preps Reputation. (MC's Dick Photo)
- Get DIKs into trouble. (Jade Video)
- Ruin Jocks Reputation. (Maybe posting a pic of Chad & Troy? IDK, If they can get Cathy pic from gym, they can get theirs as well)

It is possible to have something like this cuz they are a bit techy people. It's not necessary for all Frats to end their Hell Week in a given time.
Magnar would not let that happen with the Jade MC video.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thats the problem here, MC is no alpha male. MC is the biggest snowflake of all time even Derek knows it. It doesn't matter how you want to play, MC has his own persona and that makes the DIK/CHICK system a big fail. Some times our choices are tied to the DIK/CHICK system, sometimes to RP and other times to previews choices, there are many variables for little consequences. We have control over the MC, but not total control, which is the biggest flaw of this game, in the end when it comes to the actual plot, all we do is watch the story unfold.
View attachment 1355653
The MC is an alpha and becomes the largest alpha on campus.

A massive DIK does not equal alpha. Just look at Tommy. He completely fails after the destruction of the DIK Mansion. Basically, all the DIK's wanted to give up. Then the Alpha snowflake comes along and gets everyone behind him. Even Rusty offers the MC a leadership role.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So Here is my List...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made this list very strictly and I am proud of it. The rankings are based on how much I loved the scene (not in terms of sex), how it changed my views, etc.

The other 46 scenes couldn't make to this list, because I didn't like them enough. Some are just kissing, groping and they don't count in this, except a few.

Before someone says something like 'Why didn't you include that scene?' or 'Why is that scene so low?', It's my choice and some of them barely made it to the list.

is the link to make this list, I would love to see other's list!

Edit: Oh fuck man , all Jill scenes went too low, I thought I placed them in A... I even wrote that line 'except a few' in regard to those. Those Jill scenes are in A!

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

A massive DIK does not equal alpha. Just look at Tommy. He completely fails after the destruction of the DIK Mansion. Basically, all the DIK's wanted to give up. Then the Alpha snowflake comes along and gets everyone behind him. Even Rusty offers the MC a leadership role.
dalli_x, I reckon that was about the best post you've ever made. Discussions worthy, rational, arguably right, and I agree with it completely. (y)

"Being a DIK" is just acting a certain way, it's not about "feeling" a certain way.

Sure, the mc has slipped a few times, he went off the rails when Josy and Maya turned out to be a couple, it blindsided him and he let his emotions get the better of him. He didn't handle that well at all.

Then he matured up and either bagged himself a threesome or let bygones be bygones.

And the next time he got weird on us was when Sage wanted to jump into his knightly arms only for him to start crying "rebound". Who didn't want to slug him then?

But eventually he fucked the shit out of her, a very good 3 out of 5 no less, and all's well that ends well.

So yeah, he's not perfect, but he's doing ok, and when he's needed, he mostly mans up.

So Here is my List...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made this list very strictly and I am proud of it. The rankings are based on how much I loved the scene (not in terms of sex), how it changed my views, etc.

The other 46 scenes couldn't make to this list, because I didn't like them enough. Some are just kissing, groping and they don't count in this, except a few.

Before someone says something like 'Why didn't you include that scene?' or 'Why is that scene so low?', It's my choice and some of them barely made it to the list.

is the link to make this list, I would love to see other's list!
Good to see Sage ep.5 and Sandy/Nicole up in the top tier. :sneaky:

For some reason I love that kiss between Jill and the mc (when she's dressed after tennis); I'd rate that much higher.

Actually it's too fucking hard to rate the sex scenes. There are the top tier and then the rest are great. I can't think of any that I didn't love. :unsure: Maybe only the DnG scenes and the dream sequences since there was no emotion or character behind them... The rest suited the circumstances perfectly (DPC needs to go back and fix Lily's ass in ep7 though :eek:)

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We have control over the MC, but not total control, which is the biggest flaw of this game, in the end when it comes to the actual plot, all we do is watch the story unfold.
I don't think this is a game flaw, it's more like the people's misunderstanding of the game premise.
There is a little Irony in this because some folks don't like that part. But this game is essentially a DnG :ROFLMAO:.
While Magna is the Dungeon Master and narrating the details of the story, while we can make some change how we approach this story and this can lead to different outcome. The basic are remain the same.
The goblins are attacking us, we end up in the tavern, we attacking the castle etc etc etc . MC can't say half way, "Hey I think I stay in the tavern and not continue this task" :ROFLMAO:. That would be the total freedom, right ? But we don't have that.

In BaDIK DPC is our Dungeon Master:ROFLMAO:. and sometimes in order to be in the same path, the story takes over for us. Sage in episode 6 is an example for this. The sparring session is just a setup for the Hots party.

if you are her Fuck buddy you automatically continue where you left off after a short intermezzo. and If you not , you get the Chance to start something now , and if you say No again, you probably shot down that door, it's basically a last chance to start a romance path with Sage. I think DPC start to slowly narrow some paths:unsure:. Bella for example. There is a chance in episode 6 to stop with her, or if you fucked up, then she is stopping with you in episode 7.
after all, this is not a Harem game, and still up until this point You can still be romantically involved with all the main girl without any consequence.
I think this slowly gonna be over, It has to, because also at the same time , he opening up, some new possibilities. Quinn, Lily, Rio. :unsure:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually it's too fucking hard to rate the sex scenes. There are the top tier and then the rest are great. I can't think of any that I didn't love. :unsure: Maybe only the DnG scenes and the dream sequences since there was no emotion or character behind them... The rest suited the circumstances perfectly (DPC needs to go back and fix Lily's ass in ep7 though :eek:)
I agree, I think it's hard to Rate them this way. A Better, maybe the MVP of the episodes. for example, episode 4 , Sage and Quinn scenes are the best, in Episode 5, Josy and Sage. Episode 6 Quinn, and The Threesome. and Episode 7, the winner is the Rio Camy Threesome. (y)

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
For some reason I love that kiss between Jill and the mc (when she's dressed after tennis); I'd rate that much higher.
Oh fuck man ,all Jill scenes went too low, I thought I placed them in A... I even wrote that line 'except a few' in regard to those. I need to re-read my posts from now on.

Reactions: Jxorgx and shazba

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Leadership role doesn't make you a alpha either look at rusty and tommy, all I saw was MC bossing people around, being a boss and being a leader is very different. Like you said he is a alpha snowflake, I think he has potential to be a true alpha (y)
Mc is learning from his mistakes and becoming more mature. One who wants to wear the crown, Bears the crown.
I don't think this is a game flaw, it's more like the people's misunderstanding of the game premise.
There is a little Irony in this because some folks don't like that part. But this game is essentially a DnG :ROFLMAO:.
While Magna is the Dungeon Master and narrating the details of the story, while we can make some change how we approach this story and this can lead to different outcome. The basic are remain the same.
The goblins are attacking us, we end up in the tavern, we attacking the castle etc etc etc . MC can't say half way, "Hey I think I stay in the tavern and not continue this task" :ROFLMAO:. That would be the total freedom, right ? But we don't have that.

In BaDIK DPC is our Dungeon Master:ROFLMAO:. and sometimes in order to be in the same path, the story takes over for us. Sage in episode 6 is an example for this. The sparring session is just a setup for the Hots party.

if you are her Fuck buddy you automatically continue where you left off after a short intermezzo. and If you not , you get the Chance to start something now , and if you say No again, you probably shot down that door, it's basically a last chance to start a romance path with Sage. I think DPC start to slowly narrow some paths:unsure:. Bella for example. There is a chance in episode 6 to stop with her, or if you fucked up, then she is stopping with you in episode 7.
after all, this is not a Harem game, and still up until this point You can still be romantically involved with all the main girl without any consequence.
I think this slowly gonna be over, It has to, because also at the same time , he opening up, some new possibilities. Quinn, Lily, Rio. :unsure:
My mistake blame my poor english, what I think its the flaw of the game is the affinity system and not standing by to watch, I'm cool with it, after all this is a VN ;)
The affinity system makes players, as you said, misunderstand the premise of this VN

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC can operate out of sight of the preps when he is not hunting for special pictures. He has another supporter in Derek, who distracts many preps. The Red Braid guest. He blends into the conversation twice and draws attention to himself. I also soon think that Lucas is on the side of the MC. Watch Lucas once in the background when the MC asks Jill about the first date. It is best if the MC is not seen at the preps party by anyone who was at that MC Jill talk. Trend, Rich, Lucas, and Tybalt. All four take a good look at the MC.
But he did not. He talked with the alumni, with the bartender, the security guard and i did not make anything to stay out of sight, apart from Tybalt.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Leadership role doesn't make you a alpha either look at rusty and tommy, all I saw was MC bossing people around, being a boss and being a leader is very different. Like you said he is a alpha snowflake, I think he has potential to be a true alpha (y)
Mc is learning from his mistakes and becoming more mature. One who wants to wear the crown, Bears the crown.
He has already proven his alpha quality. He has convinced the DIKs, all of them. They follow the instructions voluntarily. More alpha is almost impossible. He drives the jocks away from the HOT'S party. He wins his battles. He learns from different people. He helps others.

He is a positive alpha that people follow willingly. Heck, he even tamed Isabella.:ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The Jade video was only on MC's phone & DIK's laptop. MC temporarily showed Derek the video on his phone. Nowhere did it state he also shared it with him. Seeing as MC's phone was obviously not stolen common sense says the video got leaked and sent to Stephen via the laptop. We don't know if the Cathy cluck is related in any way to the Jade video leak but if it is then clearly the laptop is compromised and doesn't matter if it was hidden at the moment.
There was a moment when MC and Derek were knocked out in Derek's dorm. We haven't seen mc put a password on his phone so there's a possibility someone could have retrieved it at that time, someone said it could be Bert.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

My mistake blame my poor english, what I think its the flaw of the game is the affinity system and not standing by to watch, I'm cool with it, after all this is a VN ;)
The affinity system makes players, as you said, misunderstand the premise of this VN
oh, Yeah on that part I totally Agree (y) , I myself is very critical of the whole Affinity system. but I wrote literary novels about it in the past, so I'm not getting into details now:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: n0cn1l

rj677

May 30, 2020
View attachment 1355653

I cant disagree with you ChipLecsap however I couldnt agree more with n0cn1l. The affinity system since day 1 wasnt perfect and sometimes it has some hiccups, but in other times it works perfectly in what it wants to achieve (like in the Quinn situation in Episode 6). But I can also accept being the peoples fault for wanting an AVN to be perfect and capture everything to their own personal play style :LOL:

After playing 4 months worth of updates in the last couple of weeks, I was disappointed with a lot of them. Lazy devs, excuse heavy devs, simply bad ones that ruin their games or amazing devs that just didnt hit the mark this time.... And after experiencing all this, I finally have put BaD as the best game in this site because of the amount of content and because of what is achieved in that content, mainly when compared with other games.

Episode 7 was, in my opinion, the best update this game has had since ep4 (or even ever, but I can only speak of what I experienced), and because of that maybe I expect too much of an AVN , but Im here for all this game still has in store nonetheless. That is whats good in this site: Its a place where you can express your concerns and opinions while reading other peoples points of view on the same things.

Of course I have to see this game through because of my main girl Sage :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes