SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Let's say DPC has to make MC finally bangs either Jill or Bella on Season 2 finale to please Steam players, which one do you prefer it would be? Jill or Bella?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Let's say DPC has to make MC finally bangs either Jill or Bella on Season 2 finale to please Steam players, which one do you prefer it would be? Jill or Bella?
Jill, not even a hard question. But we'll prolly get both individual routes or neither route as a possibility.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Everyone seems to have their own personal interpretation of the affinity system. Given that, it's hard to objectively fault it since there's no objective definition.

It's just a guideline to his behaviour, but there will always be exceptions, because... reasons...
it is easy to get confused...

to stay with chapter seven, our affinity can be so determined that we only need to meet the Jocks to decide to kick her out of the party, we're so animally territorial that we can't resist the temptation to kick them out, but at the same time our tender little hearts make us decide to give up on Sage rather than take the risk that she'll stay with us just to forget Chad.

i.e. we may, voluntarily or not, be very bad boys, but in the end we have unavoidable acts of incredible tenderness and sensitivity

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, don't know if anyone has done that, but if on Tybalt's presentation you get the dick pic, but haven't fucked Sage or Josy, does Jill still text you or goes to the bathroom with Josy?
In a "CHICK" run, Tybalt blames it on the MC as Jill is walking by, and she saw it in the mirror during their first tennis date (shared showers), so she can verify it's the MC's. Not sure about a DIK run, but I'd assume at least Tybalt's comment in the hall would make it apparent to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and JC23

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
whynotboth.jpg

Maybe not in the same playthrough, but well... Hell yeah, why not. Jokes aside, I'll definitely go for Jill because she's my first :KEK:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I don’t think we’ll bang Jill in 8. Possible we’ll get a HJ and maybe MC goes down on her. Like Bella, it Will probably need to build up. That said the prudish romantic in Jill could logically see he fuck before she does the other stuff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don’t think we’ll bang Jill in 8. Possible we’ll get a HJ and maybe MC goes down on her. Like Bella, it Will probably need to build up. That said the prudish romantic in Jill could logically see he fuck before she does the other stuff
I think it's easier to have sex with Jill than to get a blow job (which is not to say it's easy). :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes