Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Balla is a mystery, by the face you never know if she is excited or angry:(.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
both she can not get excited until she is angry at someone or something! her entire sex drive is fucked up that is why James left she would get angry and horny and he got a hard on cause he knew she was getting wet but while fucking her she would hit him in rage so he started associating sex with being verbally and phisically abused so he runned away with his dominatrix mistress!

the thing with Bella is that... she gets angry at herself for fucking her best friend Jill crush so thats why her libido is showing up again but better get ready in the midle of sex you so gonna get punched in the face and slapped like a little bitch while going down on her!

thats just the way she is built up!

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Jesus but pretend a little happiness, it seems that he wants to kill the MC.
Bella is very similar to me in terms of her facial expressions, which is also one of the reasons why I like her so much. When I'm out and about, 95% of all passers-by probably think that I'm about to kill someone, only friends and family can really interpret my facial expressions.

Maybe Bella and I are half-klingons, at least that would explain it. Qapla'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ename144

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you know why Bella uses high heels?

Because its an unstable platform so she can represent her mental stability!

i sure hope that Bella humor does not resemble her pussy! dry humor is great but dry pussy ...

more cheap shot jokes about Bella anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
you know why Bella uses high heels?

Because its an unstable platform so she can represent her mental stability!

i sure hope that Bella humor does not resemble her pussy! dry humor is great but dry pussy ...

more cheap shot jokes about Bella anyone?
Mmmmhhh. Bella 10 years older.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes