AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you think the DIK MC ain't getting in there, you are insane. I missed that 69, but I won't be missing the pony ride.
(I didn't let Clown Lips service me, I don't like her that much)
You did not understand the joke but leave it like that

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DIK MC only gets Bella's ass. Wait a minute, damn, I have to start all over again. :LOL:
Yeah, I don't see the problem there. :BootyTime:
Bella liked it when MC tongue tickled that caboose just right. She's definitely a butt girl, just like Quinn. Come ep. 8, my MC will be knocking on Bella's back door. And I'll fucking murder James if he dares show his face before I hit that dirt road. DPC will probably have James ring the doorbell while MC and Bella are in post-coital bliss. I hope DPC lets MC answer the door (with just a sex-soaked bed sheet wrapped around his waist and a cigarette dangling from his mouth...oooh or better yet, wearing James' favourite shirt! :LOL: ). The look on both of their faces will be priceless.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I hope DPC lets MC answer the door (with just a sex-soaked bed sheet wrapped around his waist and a cigarette dangling from his mouth...oooh or better yet, wearing James' favourite shirt! :LOL: ). The look on both of their faces will be priceless.
I would prefer him to wear one of Bella's crop tops and panties while opening the door for James. Preferably older ones so that he will recognize them. :devilish:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hope DPC lets MC answer the door (with just a sex-soaked bed sheet wrapped around his waist and a cigarette dangling from his mouth...oooh or better yet, wearing James' favourite shirt! :LOL: ). The look on both of their faces will be priceless.
I would prefer him to wear one of Bella's crop tops and panties while opening the door for James. Preferably older ones so that he will recognize them. :devilish:
Or more convincingly, the MC opens the door with his footlong just swaying in the breeze with a cum trail leading back to the master bedroom (or even the locked room if that would fuck with James even more). One look and James is like:
James: Sorry, wrong house.​

And he just fucks off out of there.
Bella: Who was that, Fuckface?​
MC: Oh, no one Bella, just some Girl Scouts selling their cookies.​

Too much?:sneaky:

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Do you know when the new version will release? Where can we follow the developments? Usually a new version was coming every 3 months.

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
I intensely and deeply regret saying yes to that woman. Such a horrible act of misjudgment...what a fool I was.

Gotta stick with it though. :cautious:

Dec 22, 2017
For me personally, since I've been interested in Jill I've never been able to pursue a romance with Bella anymore. Like I think she's super hot, and looks wise she's about as close to my type as any girl in this game other than Camilla. But its quite a scummy thing for both MC and Bella to do.

If Jill is genuinely interested in MC, to be doing what we are doing with Bella just seems morally wrong to me. I think Jill deserves better.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If Jill is genuinely interested in MC, to be doing what we are doing with Bella just seems morally wrong to me. I think Jill deserves better.
I have zero interest in Jill and Bella is by far my favorite, which is why I scored as few points as possible with Jill. Why should I feel sorry for Jill? My MC cannot be held responsible if a girl develops a crush on him.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes