`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Something keeps Jill fans coming back and I just haven't found that missing piece of the puzzle.
See this post, my explanation for your question lies there and I will have snickers ;)
I don't understand how that is stupid :unsure:

I explained about Jill's Character long ago in this Post that It's because of her family's expectations and restrictions that she is like this. The more appropriate term for Jill in that Ep7 scene should be that she is shy and inexperienced in talking/asking things like this.

For comparison, Jill is more of a romantic character whereas Sage is more of a sex-loving character, which she is. There are very less romantic moments with Sage and more of sexual moments/talk.

DPC already did a great job by giving each girl a different personality. One can choose Quinn, One can choose Josy, One can choose Bella. You can't blame DPC for adding no lewd scene for Jill, she is not like other girls, if you are that thirsty for sex scenes, there are other girls, go for them.

Jill is loved by those who prefer romance more than anything else IMO. There is a positive sexual tension between Jill and MC which I love and maybe some others too.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
My issue with this is that you see this commonly referenced but it's not a given. Being stingy with your P just means youre stingy with your P. Making everyone wait for it doesn't increase a women's inherent "value."

When Jill finally gets her time in the sun at some point im not expecting it to be any more over or underwhelming than anything we havent already seen which is why i've been curious where the attachment lies. Something keeps Jill fans coming back and I just haven't found that missing piece of the puzzle.

Im trying to have a discussion on a discussion forum, eat a Twix if it bothers you my dude.
Because it's not a mathematical equation.
X amount of experience + Y amount of open emotional declarations =/= Happiness

Simply put.
The heart want what the heart wants.
Any attempt of making sense out of it is futile. ;)

But I'll try anyway to make just a little bit of sense out of it.
Jill is, by far, the kindest soul on the campus.
And for some folks, *that* is what matters.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Derek casually explaining MC how he shaves his pubes.
It would be fairly hilarious if there's all this deep fan analysis over the implications of the girls in the background and it ends up being some throwaway 3 line joke scene with Derek. The background could be entirely meaningless. Games don't have to be 100% realistic.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I've been wondering... What do you guys see in Jill?

She has no sexual experience and getting her to express anything romantic/sexual requires mountains to be moved. She can't bring herself to touch MC and she can hardly bring herself to kiss the MC.
She's nice, caring, humble, empathic, innocent, sensible, honest. Basically an angel in human form ( totally not my type but I'm a cynical bastard so who am I to judge ?) Her naive nature is her only big issue for now. Just like some guys here are fond of milfs, teachers, gigantisc boobs, incest, fiery redhead, ice queen, asian chick... the slow burn & virgin types have their own charm.

MC and Jill just seems so unrealistic with all things given.
Realism isn't really a pertinent point for such game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have to shock some LI's fans. Yesterday it was Isabella's turn and today it's Jill's.

Maybe Jill just fooled the MC with her virginity. She could also just be using it as a tactic to win the MC over. Derek warns the MC. This is both times the left hand of the MC.:sneaky:

I think the pictures speak for themselves.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Out of curiosity:
Am I the only person, who thinks that it would be nice if in the mansion minigame there was a "Change" button that would allow to chagne the works, than rather use the very annoying "Save-Load" way?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

She has no sexual experience and getting her to express anything romantic/sexual requires mountains to be moved. She can't bring herself to touch MC and she can hardly bring herself to kiss the MC.

From a platonic standpoint, because she's accepted Tybalt's blackmail you have to sneak around just to be able to communicate with her. You've hardly even known her a month and you pretty much have to ghost each other for another month.

I guess i've just been looking at this from a real-world perspective. The MC has an entire sorority (and then some) practically throwing themselves at him. I can't imagine any reality in which MC does not take a single one of them up on that offer and waits it out for someone that has very little to offer and is mentally and emotionally underdeveloped.

MC and Jill just seems so unrealistic with all things given. She doesn't bring anything to the table but is oddly jealous (presentation scene) MC pursues other options? It doesn't add up in my mind
When you dedicate yourself in a play through to the Jill path, at the end of the tennis date, after all the craziness of hell week and the Josy/Maya debacle, it is possible MC appreciates an old fashioned approach and stability that Jill shows?

Reactions: Deoku

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I have to shock some LI's fans. Yesterday it was Isabella's turn and today it's Jill's.

Maybe Jill just fooled the MC with her virginity. She could also just be using it as a tactic to win the MC over. Derek warns the MC. This is both times the left hand of the MC.:sneaky:

I think the pictures speak for themselves.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1385720
Jill is like the anti-Riona girl. Riona can't cum while Jill easily blasts off after placing your thumb against her pussy for 6 seconds. (y)

In my opinion these are the 4 hottest of all f95 :cool: .

View attachment 1385718
Victoria is a good one. The third one looks like a, shall we politely say, "mentally challenged" knockoff Bella. There is a preview pic of her on that game thread with this gigantic DURRRRRRR smile. Nope, no can do on that one. Not sure who the fourth lady is, but nice bod and hair.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

From a platonic standpoint, because she's accepted Tybalt's blackmail you have to sneak around just to be able to communicate with her. You've hardly even known her a month and you pretty much have to ghost each other for another month.

I guess i've just been looking at this from a real-world perspective. The MC has an entire sorority (and then some) practically throwing themselves at him. I can't imagine any reality in which MC does not take a single one of them up on that offer and waits it out for someone that has very little to offer and is mentally and emotionally underdeveloped.

MC and Jill just seems so unrealistic with all things given. She doesn't bring anything to the table but is oddly jealous (presentation scene) MC pursues other options? It doesn't add up in my mind
Because when it is finally time to lay the pipe to Jill, everyone in the prep mansion is going to hear it.

Everyone.

That is its own reward. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

from the point of view of MC, a poor boy, very poor, who has lived without a female presence, incapable and awkward with women (with Josy, his big crush, he only manages to talk to her the day before he leaves...) Jill represents the only safe way forward

it's extremely less believable that that very Mc becomes Sage's fuckuddy, or that he even risks an affair with a married professor, or that he mixes himself in a very fragile love triangle with 2 girls who are even less sure about their lives than he is

Then personally, until the moment of the blackmail, I considered Jill to be one of the most pleasant characters anyway (excluding of course when she smiles and opens the gates of hell).

the blackmail is discount drama, but probably such a moment will happen to all Lis, so you might as well get used to it

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
someone that has very little to offer
well, ackschyually, she is an inexperienced (read gullible) beauty with lots of wealth and power for free. going for her is the safest bet for mc to be set for life.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes