shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Except my post was explicitly about scenarios where you don't have any saves to import. That's a scenario that needs to be accounted for - players new to the game in Season 2 that never played Eps 1-8.
Don't see why they'd play Season 2 and not Season 1, but if they did (or if they lost their import/save file), they'd just have to ask for it here, the same way people ask for save files now. It's really no different.

Josy is a side character in the Maya story, might as well be Patrick with small tits.
I reckon after episode 7, we can't really say that about Josy anymore. She came into her own during that episode! :sneaky:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I reckon after episode 7, we can't really say that about Josy anymore. She came into her own during that episode! :sneaky:
It does seem she starting to become her own character. But she can revert back just as easily. Outside of the gym previews, the other ones have been with Maya.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Now I have to shock all the fans of Josy, including me. It's the same sports outfit from the EP8 preview, but not the same gym. Brick wall and old wooden windows? :unsure:

The whole thing is also a selfie of Josy and not a photo of the MC. She's holding the cell phone in her right hand.:unsure:

It also says, "I love my new gym! #HOTs #Workout" Didn't Josy go to another gym with the MC at the end of EP7. And why me and not us?:unsure:

Maybe there are two Josy's or two gyms after all?:unsure:

Confusing!o_O
maybe we get in trouble with the alphas and got banned from the gym ... and josy go to a gym only for women :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Nora is standing at Lynette's right side. They have the same eyebrows.

View attachment 1434731

I took a lot of screenshots so you can understand and I can keep the order.

In screenshots 1-7 the clue what you have to look for. !!!Necklace and beer!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots 8-13 shows the beer clue. So decision for EP3 Maya in EP7 and/or in EP8. But I assume it is the decision which Maya the MC gets psychically and not physically. Also look at the bedspread of Maya. Beautifully dotted like Nora's dress. In EP7, Patrick also notices the bedspread.

Screenshots 14-15 get to the heart of the matter. The teacher has Nora's necklace and glasses on. Say hello to Maya's grandma!!! The vision problem seems to be hereditary. Josy says it and Maya squints her eyes to concentrate. Please also note that the font color of "Female teacher" is the same as Maya. But that's not why I'm taking a screenshot now. Okay, Nora is the mommy. I want to emphasize at this point that Nora is just the Swyper name. I have a hunch, just a hunch, that behind Nora is actually Monica. That would be very interesting because then Tommy would be the brother of Maya and Derek. That could also be why Josy and Maya are not allowed to be together. Kinship. But this situation resolves itself once the MC cleans up Pete's garage in the repair mini-game. Pete and Monica have broken up.

Now I have to mix up the order because I found the possible fathers of Maya and Derek. I think Jade is not the mother of Maya and Derrek, but it shows what happens when the MC makes a decision at the Jade Major Choice. More on that below.

Now let's move on to the fathers. The two teachers may just represent the fathers. The teacher with the half bald head represents Steve's father. What, look at his watch. Steve has the same watch. His father has the watch in gold, but he has a half bald head. The picture of Steve is interesting too. It kind of reminds me of EP7 HOTs party and Riona. But it's not him, because it goes on. Steve's dad is an ass, just like Patrick. Okay, then the character traits already match. But that's not all. Maya said herself that she is not the daughter Patrick wanted. Patrick has a very distinctive feature on his right eye. We have the same feature on the right boys. Believe me, this guy has the same feature. I just chose the picture where it's not as obvious because you can see how benevolently the guy is looking at Derek while he's on his way to the sprinkler. I want to mention here again that the MC says to Derek in EP3 that Maya may be more of a believer than he thinks.

We have 4 possible fathers for Maya.
The fat teacher (trigger): Stands for Maya from EP7. The MC and Maya are having a movie night. What's delicious to eat. Pizza, fries and popsi. It could have been diet soda, right? But everything makes Maya fat, including the MC's dick, if you know what I mean.

Steve's dad (trigger): that's such an ass. But maybe Steve knows what Josy and Maya are up to, and he wants to get Josy. Trying makes you smart, and he gets a slap in the face. But now comes the picture of Steve. It's hanging crooked. EP7 HOT'S Party. Riona gets a whiskey with ice and in her room the MC moves the info board.

Patrick v Prep's Dad: I think this has something to do with whether the MC stays with Josy or goes after Maya. If rr stays with Josy, the conversation between Maya and the MC never takes place. Ergo, it never took place. But we as players are able to see both. What do we learn from the conversation. That Maya would also like to have a father like Josy. And there we have it. Patrick will be the father. There's another clue to this. Josy is wearing a yellow dress that night. Now look at the color "Brown haired teacher". Read the explanation at the end

Another interesting thing about the EP5 party. It starts in EP2 with the MC's rain dance. Hahaha. He dances and it rains. All the bitches are going to drown. You just have to see who was wet after the sprinkler and/or not seen before it fell. You won't see it with the girls who are still undecided. Mona is not a slut. She left the house before. Sarah is also not a slut because she comes out dry with both Sage and Josy/Maya/MC. So, see for yourself.

Now what does Jade show us and what is the Major Choice selection all about. The choice decides the affinity. With DIK, so keep going, the affinity becomes NEUTRAL. Now look at Jade's cup. Green=Neutral. If rejected, the MC affinity becomes CHICK i.e. Blue. DPC has actually made this very obviously clear. Again to understand. We as players sit in front of the monitor and the scale shows us CHICK=BLUE on the right side and DIK=ROT on the left side. If the MC is now facing someone, the arm is CHICK and the left arm is DIK. Now let's look at Jade. In the first screenshot, her left arm is raised and her eyes are also looking to the left. Only one of the teachers is wearing a blue shirt. The "Brown haired teacher" is written in yellow, like Josy dress in EP5. He stands for a Maya's and Derek's preps father. The two screenshot show us what happens when the MC makes out all DIK with Jade in the classroom. Jade's eyes are looking to the left, so DIK. There will be two fathers. But the preps father is wobbling. So it would be better to reject anything further with Jade. But if the MC fucks Jade in EP4, bad things will happen. The color of the "Balding teacher" is Turquoise. Josy gets a lovely sister and a fat father. The third screenshot remains Neutral. This could mean that the game follows a predefined sequence or that the decision was made differently. See the fathers description.

what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't get it, do you? Thousands of variables. When we reach the end of Being a Dik in the distant future, there will be multiple endings. Who says it is only the LI's? Maybe there will be multiple endings to the different family trees. Thousands of variables.

Guess why DPC doesn't tell us and/or show us what Jill's parents look like, why Patrick wanted another daughter. Who was Tommy's father again? What does Tommy's mother look like. Rusty's dad seems like a cool guy, why haven't we met him yet. Is his mother also so cool. Sage's father we have seen for sure, but we still don't know 100% who it is. Was Sage's mom also at the EP5 party.

Should I keep writing?

Family.
My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations.
Being related doesn't necessarily make you family.
Family are the people who support you in your choices.
Family will help you grow.
Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever that may be.
Even if you lose your family...
...or if your family loses you.
Don't stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

This is the first thing we all read when we start a new game.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Both characters are just the way of the dev to make this game politically corrected, progressive and totally mainstream since it supports LGBTZYZ+++ rights and all that jazz. I hope the guy DPC will be consequent, and will be an ending of BaDIK, "Acting Lessons" style, with Maya and Josy being killed by the postmodern evil: some white man over 30 y.o. So they can become in martyrs of the woke cause. I would look for that ending :ROFLMAO:
Wow. Rent free much?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes