godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think you guys are hating on Patrick without getting to know him.

He's a good man trying to do what's best for his whore of a daughter, put yourself in his shoes, comes to see his daughter and watches her come back home in some skank as fuck dress with a strapping young stud of a man, of course he gon be mistrustful, you would as well.

Spending 10s of thousands of his hard earned money and his daughter is spending more time fucking than studying.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sarah and Melanie are evil bitches, but the most mysterious characters from the whole game. It's not clear what they have in mind. We know what Quinn wants and her motives, her contradictions.
I think they have something to do with the destruction of the mansion and the leaks of Katie's photos in the rooster. Do you remember that after all this history they were the most calm? They even blamed MC for this? Maybe it was a goal? Blame MC for everything? Maybe it was something like revenge for Chad?
The second point that is obvious is the proximity of Melanie and jocks.
I hope the DPC will tell you a little more about them. We know practically nothing about them except that they are lesbians and Melanie is supposedly Troy's sister. I wouldn't be surprised that Melanie was behind stealing the guitar to please Sage.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think you guys are hating on Patrick without getting to know him.

He's a good man trying to do what's best for his whore of a daughter, put yourself in his shoes, comes to see his daughter and watches her come back home in some skank as fuck dress with a strapping young stud of a man, of course he gon be mistrustful, you would as well.

Spending 10s of thousands of his hard earned money and his daughter is spending more time fucking than studying.
I understand you. But I will hate everyone who won't be nice with my sweet love Maya

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm also starting to think that Nick may have had something to do with the Chad blackmail. Compare the two shirts of Chad and Nick. It kind of reminds me of the black and red sneakers of Chad and Troy. Maybe Nick is also gay and Chad's ex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never noticed that! It is rather "cheery" attire. What does it say below Awe some?
-
Mostly unrelated point.. If this game will cover only first year of MC's university, I wonder if any new recruits will pledge in the spring like before. It would be fun to supervise that, but I think it's unlikely. There are already a lot of DIKs in the house. :oops:

I wouldn't be surprised that Melanie was behind stealing the guitar:mad:
That dirty muthafucker

Reactions: Zirael Q

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
DPC should focus on adding more fetishes. Like Futa, bestiality or NTR. Make it an option for the player and this game would be perfect. For now everything is really vanilla.
I think by not adding things like NTR DPC is really limiting his game. They could be used for interesting stories.
Maybe Sage could find out that she likes dogs. There are so many options.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
DPC should focus on adding more fetishes. Like Futa, bestiality or NTR. Make it an option for the player and this game would be perfect. For now everything is really vanilla.
I think by not adding things like NTR DPC is really limiting his game. They could be used for interesting stories.
1633360209796.png
1633360271774.png

Sep 9, 2021
By adding NTR, DCP will be taking risk of losing more than 70% of his audience. Please understand the gravity of damage that NTR will do.
NTR holds capacity to destroy a well loved game.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Better a donkey

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Haven't played this in like a year and recently started again.
Like it a whole lot so far and am somewhere in episode 6 I guess, but I feel the need for a short vent.
About an episode ago DPC made me choose between Josy and Maya or Jade/Cathy or at least it felt that way.
I chose the teachers because it just felt like the potential for kinky scenes is higher there.
Now an episode and a bit later I had two half-assed short scenes with my choice but a BOATLOAD of potential scenes with the other option that obviously went nowhere because I clicked the other way.

Without going into spoiler territory, does it stay that fucking bad and should I load back and reconsider or does it get better at some point?

Reactions: Reggie32

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
By adding NTR, DCP will be taking risk of losing more than 70% of his audience. Please understand the gravity of damage that NTR will do.
NTR holds capacity to destroy a well loved game.
If it was forced sure but by making it optional like the rest of content it would be just fine. I dont think many people would have a big problem with it. If they have a problem with it just skip it. Its really no different to other choices. But the anti NTR people hate even giving us an option.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Haven't played this in like a year and recently started again.
Like it a whole lot so far and am somewhere in episode 6 I guess, but I feel the need for a short vent.
About an episode ago DPC made me choose between Josy and Maya or Jade/Cathy or at least it felt that way.
I chose the teachers because it just felt like the potential for kinky scenes is higher there.
Now an episode and a bit later I had two half-assed short scenes with my choice but a BOATLOAD of potential scenes with the other option that obviously went nowhere because I clicked the other way.

Without going into spoiler territory, does it stay that fucking bad and should I load back and reconsider or does it get better at some point?
Yeah, there are slowly situations arising where choosing one character will undermine the progress in another.

These have been posted before, but I'll whack them under a spoiler tag since you've set that trend here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's probably more, I'll update this post if they come to mind.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I just don't quite get the argument that this game is woke or anti-religous. If anything it seems to go after the left more than the right. A modern day woke game wouldn't tolerate such a manwhore MC. Currently in the mainstream entertainment you have James Bond, the ultimate ladies man, getting rejected. But in BaDIK, almost no woman can resist the MC and his magical catnip-for-women dick. Doesn't seem very progressive to me.

Also, the game is loaded with homophobic jokes and there are a lot of characters (DIKs and Jocks) who seem like closet homosexuals. I've honestly lost count of how many times DPC has played it for laughs. I'm not sure if he is doing it to ease the minds of players who are overly concerned about the three letters, but it is quite noticeable.

And then you have feminism getting ripped on at every opportunity. Maya is the one of the only "good" non-hypocritical feminists in the game. Most of students (HOTs especially) seem to acknowledge taking the class only for the easy credits. Some even outright laugh at the feminist teachings. BaDIK just seems like a light-hearted, horny, politically incorrect game. Until the fires start. :cautious: Having one, stereotypical religious dad character doesn't seem like an overindulgence.
I agree with this take. Game may have been considered what we now call woke 10 years ago but by modern standards it's downright tame. He even let's Derek, on occasion, make a good point against feminist talking points (although he does usually ruin it with the next sentence out of his mouth since Derek is the clown character). I'm not a "right winger" (libertarian who leans hard right on economic policies but fairly left on social issues such as drug legalization and gay marriage) but I've been opposed to the "woke" garbage for years now and I just don't get that vibe much from this game. A few things here and there but the dev IS Scandinavian so some degree of it is to be expected.

I do wish he had another openly religious character in the game who was a good person to balance out Patrick to some degree though. I myself am an atheist and am not personally insulted by the "religious guy is the bad guy" trope but it IS so overplayed that it just feels like lazy writing at this point. Religious belief is a deeply personal and nuanced topic and boiling it all down to intolerance and bigotry is boring.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If it was forced sure but by making it optional like the rest of content it would be just fine. I dont think many people would have a big problem with it. If they have a problem with it just skip it. Its really no different to other choices. But the anti NTR people hate even giving us an option.
Anti NTR are the softest of people on this site.

They would have every guy be gay and all girls be virgins to not even have the possibility that one of their previous quuens have even touched another boy.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think the herd of DIK's is thinning out. Look at the seat split.

John said at HOT's party that Elena is his family too.

Opposite Tommy seat Leon. I think he might be a rat who stole the cell phone from Jamie. It could have been used to take the photo of Cathy. The DIK's cell phones were connected to the DIK's laptop at the time of Cathy's cluck.

Sitting across from Derek is Nick. I don't have to write anything about that.

So Leon and Nick are already 2 candidates for being kicked out.

With Tommy and Rusty I could imagine that they might leave on their own. They will not leave the DIK's, but only move into a bachelor apartment. Why?

A reasonable theory would be that they want the old DIK life, but the DIK's themselves have changed.

A bold theory would be that the DIK Mansion no longer belongs to Rusty's father. The DIK Mansion was destroyed, in my opinion, because someone didn't want the MC to live there. The person or persons bought the DIK Mansion. How do you know? The old hotel that Lynette and Neil fell in love with has a new owner. Maybe the MC's family is behind it?

I think there might be shifts of people in EP8. There was a poll from DPC where new pairings came up. Heather-Riona, Quinn-Camila, Melanie-Sarah, Sally-KRJ and Lily-Nicole. What surprises me though is that Elena, Ashley, Sage, Maya and Josy are not there.

Now let's move out the four boys. There's a lot of space opening up. Derek gets Tommy's room. The Moose Lounge is too small for him and Ashley. Elena to John should be logical. The MC could opt for one LI or the other in EP7. There is an administrative trick for a throuple. The Moose Lounge. In my case, then of course Josy and Maya will form the throuple with the MC. But there are still up to 2 free rooms. How about Jill and Sage. Or Sage, Chad and Troy. But in any case, there would be rooms available again somewhere else on campus.

I could also very well imagine that we get in EP8 again a choice of three routes, as in EP4.

What could those routes be? Sage again, which would be the same as HOT's house. Alpha's house? If Dawe got kicked out of college because anscheiend pissed in the pool again, the Alpha's need a president. The MC is good for that. There are a lot of possibilities for that.

But those are just my thoughts on it. View attachment 1436725
I don't know about all of those, but the underlying theory of one or two possible departures is a clear and present danger. If that happens, then we might see some new pledges in the spring.

Derek - :unsure: He is really straining those chest muscles. Is he struggling to squeeze out a shart, or hold one in? :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I'm finding it less and less likely for the dev to finish this. The game has now an exponential complexity because of the choices and systems he implemented so either each update will take a year (and more as time goes on) or he'll abandon this eventually.
I really like this, though. I hope that with the financial support the team has they can pull through this hiring the right people for the job.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes