weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
This is seriously the best comment I have ever read on this site, bravo!!

Reactions: GroPin

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Pfff. Nokia 5110 for the win.

No, but it's just way hotter if Heather hooks up with the MC stone cold sober, knowing exactly what she is doing and not regretting it later.
I'll give you that, aye. I just figured, since its a party, no one is gonna be sober.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
since its a party, no one is gonna be sober
True, but I'm hoping that particular hookup will happen either before or after the party rather than during. Not that I personally have much interest in Heather, but I do enjoy a bit of drama. So I'd prefer it not to be a throw-away scene.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Banque_route

Aug 24, 2021
The only thing bothering me its Maya repeating "you made a (free) choice" about us when clearly its more an ultimatum (chose both or leave).

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
The only thing bothering me its Maya repeating "you made a (free) choice" about us when clearly its more an ultimatum (chose both or leave).
Yeah, that bugged me too.... My first blind run, as a dik, didn't score enough RP for both Maya and Josy so they turned me down when I offered "try something more" in the library. AND IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO TURN ME DOWN DARN IT, NOT ME!!!!

I have to say there are indeed some weird, incompatible lines regarding to specific player's path need to be fixed for some consistency... that's one of my complains for this game for sure.

But overall I do enjoy the play time :D

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Just imagine a scenario where MC has to skip entire Halloween party because, he was not able to earn money to fix windows.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then I have to buy a very large hard drive
How small is your HD presently? I know MicroCenter tends to have 500GB drives in the $50 range. 500GB can hold quite a bit.
Android ?
meat popsicle.jpg
I'll give you that, aye. I just figured, since its a party, no one is gonna be sober.
Am I the only person left in the world that parties sober? I'm a bit of an asshole at the best of times, the last thing I need to do is disengage the filters with alcohol. I don't think anybody deserves that.

And so many people want to bang Heather, I just don't get it. I'd much rather a slice of Sally and KRJ.

Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
500GB for F95 H-games? Pfffft! amateur!! we're talking terabytes baby, terabytes! :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I know very well. I assumed somebody was on a tight budget.
disk capacity.png

Honestly, at this point for a 'cheap' expansion plan, I'd encourage people to snag a Sabrent USB-C NVMe enclosure. Handles standard NVMe drives as well as the SATA variants, and eats up almost no space on your desktop at all and you get blistering good speeds out of it. Drop a couple hundred bucks and you've got terabytes of portable storage in your pocket that doesn't require an extra power supply to be useful, just plug it in and rock.

Which now that I've examined the size of my VNs folder.. might be a good idea for me, too. Several hundred gigs of stuff and that's before unpacking the files to get the renders and such. Eek. The main difference right now between F-95 and Steam is that I actually play everything in my F-95 collection.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Öhm, just if you want keep all crap games too. :ROFLMAO:
I only keep some crap games, gotta have something to play while waiting for the good stuff to update ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh, I know very well. I assumed somebody was on a tight budget.
View attachment 1469971

Honestly, at this point for a 'cheap' expansion plan, I'd encourage people to snag a Sabrent USB-C NVMe enclosure. Handles standard NVMe drives as well as the SATA variants, and eats up almost no space on your desktop at all and you get blistering good speeds out of it. Drop a couple hundred bucks and you've got terabytes of portable storage in your pocket that doesn't require an extra power supply to be useful, just plug it in and rock.

Which now that I've examined the size of my VNs folder.. might be a good idea for me, too. Several hundred gigs of stuff and that's before unpacking the files to get the renders and such. Eek. The main difference right now between F-95 and Steam is that I actually play everything in my F-95 collection.
I'm gonna have to look into one of those. Currently I just have a standard external portable harddrive. Laptop internal storage is crap. It would be nice to have some options (y)

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes