Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I will never betray my friend Big A, Derek can look for women on his own and he not need to be like the MC that if it were not for us he would not fuck even with his own hand
Magnar > Big A >>>>>>>>>>>> Derek
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
d0_js22b.jpg fr_ep1_shower_thought3.jpg

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

ep3_reward_bella_4.jpg ep3_reward_jade_2.jpg ep2_reward_cathy_1.jpg ep6_reward_envy_1.jpg ep6_nora_lewd1.jpg

Is this fucking BRO who had your back mmbios_derek.png

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy mmbios_derek.png who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

ep3_ggc37.jpg ep3_ggc38.jpg ep3_ggc40b.jpg

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

ep6_strut3.jpg ep6_jill56.jpg

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

ep3_sclub_derek1_fr0.jpg ep3_english4b.jpg ep3_english30.jpg ep4_math_after19.jpg ep4_math_after21.jpg ep4_math_after23.jpg ep4_math_after25.jpg ep5_evaluation72.jpg ep5_evaluation77b.jpg ep5_evaluation90b.jpg

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
ep4_night_talk2_derek19.jpg

Nov 12, 2020
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
I respect the, seemingly, 2 hour grind to create this magnificent comment (y)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1468707

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
I respectfully disagree.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 1468707

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
I may not agree with your position 100%, but I have to agree that Derek is one of the best wingmen/friends ever.

The BEST thing is....how you put this post together. Yes, it's a pissed-off slightly abusive angry rant - but it is from the heart and ends up being funny as hell and definitely gets your point across in a well thought out manner!!

I applaud you for your literary contribution to this forum and dedication to Wingman Extraordinaire Derek!! :cool: ;)

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1468707

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
such selfless generosity....:confused:

Let's hope in 3 years to be able to reciprocate and get him to have sex with something better than Wendy, Arieth and the old teacher.

Nov 13, 2019

View attachment 1468707

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
Considering I was forced to touch his spunk and watch him smash mathuselah... I think he does more harm than good and is meant to show you how stupid peer pressure is.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Considering I was forced to touch his spunk and watch him smash mathuselah... I think he does more harm than good and is meant to show you how stupid peer pressure is.
Derek is funny and all, and he did convince the mc to stay in college and also saved him from potential naked imprisonment during the streaking, but he's definitely a loose cannon. I think his character mostly exists for a laugh.

Perhaps controversially, I reckon Jacob is probably a better bro than Derek.

So to offset all that Derek goodness that Darkdevil66 so daintily addressed, here are the times when Derek fucked up:
  • He spilled the beans to Maya about the mc going on a date when he went home to visit his dad.
  • He totally cock-blocked the mc when he was making out with Maya on the lawn.
  • He screams out "Ass man!" when the mc walks into gender studies for the first time (great first impression).
  • He blabbed to the DIKs about the mc's fight with Chad. Sure that made the mc look like a legend, but that bitch needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!
  • He's got the whole campus thinking the mc's some kinda ass fiend:
  • Messaging that ass shot of Cathy during class? WTF my dude!?
  • He almost fucked up the mc's chances with Nicole with his dumbass jokes (ok, fucking up getting his dick signed by her, if his shit is getting in the way of Nicole touching the mc's dick, his shit is outta line).
  • Plus, "vodka tampons"... are you serious!?
Poor Madame, so unpopular, not even mentioned. :KEK:
She didn't make it as a MILF, but she still made a cameo:

"Not to mention he refused the prize for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:"​

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Im convinced DPC doesn't check any socials for this game otherwise Madame would've been a 1 episode character.

She gets shit on in every BaD community i've seen. Even DPC's patreon posts for her.

Gotta be a lot of yes men in the official discord, there is no other explanation. Dude is really making an entire scene of MC licking her sarcophagus pussy in ep. 8

Nov 13, 2019
Derek is funny and all, and he did convince the mc to stay in college and also saved him from potential naked imprisonment during the streaking, but he's definitely a loose cannon. I think his character mostly exists for a laugh.

Perhaps controversially, I reckon Jacob is probably a better bro than Derek.

So to offset all that Derek goodness that Darkdevil66 so daintily addressed, here are the times when Derek fucked up:
  • He spilled the beans to Maya about the mc going on a date when he went home to visit his dad.
  • He totally cock-blocked the mc when he was making out with Maya on the lawn.
  • He screams out "Ass man!" when the mc walks into gender studies for the first time (great first impression).
  • He blabbed to the DIKs about the mc's fight with Chad. Sure that made the mc look like a legend, but that bitch needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!
  • He's got the whole campus thinking the mc's some kinda ass fiend:
  • Messaging that ass shot of Cathy during class? WTF my dude!?
  • He almost fucked up the mc's chances with Nicole with his dumbass jokes (ok, fucking up getting his dick signed by her, if his shit is getting in the way of Nicole touching the mc's dick, his shit is outta line).
  • Plus, "vodka tampons"... are you serious!?

She didn't make it as a MILF, but she still made a cameo:

"Not to mention he refused the prize for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:"​
Yea, he's the comic relief and queerbait (i don't mean that to be derogatory.) It's like he has some kind of social impairment and is just so out of tune with everyone else... I mean college hazing in general to me has always been emblematic of the dangers of not thinking for yourself and relying on others because lets face it as an adult people either don't care about you or aren't really in a position to be able to do anything. The whole vodka tampon thing just reaffirms my belief that the MC was originally supposed to be female because I have only ever heard girls use that method, guys use a tube and a funnel - much dumber and much more likely to kill you... it's sad yet funny watching them panic, try to act like they don't care and get baited into doing it anyway lol. Pov: you really feel like the kermit sipping tea meme

• Thinking Face

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Im convinced DPC doesn't check any socials for this game otherwise Madame would've been a 1 episode character.

She gets shit on in every BaD community i've seen. Even DPC's patreon posts for her.

Gotta be a lot of yes men in the official discord, there is no other explanation. Dude is really making an entire scene of MC licking her sarcophagus pussy in ep. 8
Yes, there is some bizarre codependency thing going on with DPC and Patreons with regard to Madame. Each one enables the other to continue the horrible perpetuation of this character. DPC selects Madame for voting and the Patreons choose (of all things) to lick puss. I don't know who should get more of the blame. Maybe it is their way of getting back at "pirates" for leaking custom renders. :unsure:

P.S. RIP Sombo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yea, he's the comic relief and queerbait (i don't mean that to be derogatory.) It's like he has some kind of social impairment and is just so out of tune with everyone else... I mean college hazing in general to me has always been emblematic of the dangers of not thinking for yourself and relying on others because lets face it as an adult people either don't care about you or aren't really in a position to be able to do anything. The whole vodka tampon thing just reaffirms my belief that the MC was originally supposed to be female because I have only ever heard girls use that method, guys use a tube and a funnel - much dumber and much more likely to kill you... it's sad yet funny watching them panic, try to act like they don't care and get baited into doing it anyway lol. Pov: you really feel like the kermit sipping tea meme
I kinda feel that you may be taking the entire context of the game too seriously.

The game runs on three major levels of seriousness.
  1. Comedy. This, like the movies this game was inspired by, are just meant or a laugh, not to be taken seriously.
  2. Drama. This aspect is actually meant to be taken seriously, not so serious as to dedicate 7000+ posts to discussing the flaws in the Maya Loan Contract, but serious enough to understand there are predicaments that contain an element of conflict and drive the plot.
  3. Sex. This crosses into both the serious and less serious space. The sex scenes are part of the plot, as the mc enhances his relationships with the main girls, and these scenes are important, for some of us, these are the goal of the game. But then there are also sex scenes done purely for enjoyment (getting a random jacuzzi blowjob and spraying cum on Heather's tits as a glorious example).
Most of the hijinks from Derek are rarely to be taken seriously, they deviate from reality, often to the level of insanity (how many young men would actually fuck a 90 year old like he did?). Also, Derek jumping in the air and farting on the security guard in order to save the mc is ridiculous, but we accept it because it's Derek and the laws of reality don't consistently apply to him.

Of course if a naked Jill had jumped in the air and farted on Tybalt in order to put him in a coma to save the mc from a pending lawsuit, while some would consider that to be an adequate resolution to an already contrived scenario, most would not accept that it falls into the structure that has been built for this game.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017

View attachment 1468707

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
Honestly I didn't have the heart to do my man in like that, so I actually did half of the stuff, it was a 50/50 split, even wore the hat sometimes, but he fucked the old lady not me(didn't need to though but w.e, it was too late to warn him).

Last edited:

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
how many young men would actually fuck a 90 year old like he did?. Also, Derek jumping in the air and farting on the security guard in order to save the mc is ridiculous, but we accept it because it's Derek and the laws of reality don't consistently apply to him.
Excuse me but what makes you think frat life wouldn't be crazy enough to end up fucking a grandma and that it's impossible to jump high enough to bump into someone's back and time it with a fart? this is all COMPLETELY within the realm of possibility and reality.

• Wow

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

View attachment 1468707

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
This is the real contender for best post of 2021 :KEK: It has everything a post should have: humor, effort, facts, TROOF, and supreme DIK energy.

Let me just add about Derek's character too, is that he fills a crucial niche in every MC's story. For a CHICK MC, he provides the DIK counterbalance. For NEUTRAL MCs, he has your back with the issues with his sister. And for DIK characters, he provides the ultimate bro sidekick. No other character in the story even comes close to Derek's pure DIK energy, and for that we must appreciate him. Pour one into your ass for my boy :sneaky:(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes