NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Fortunately, everything changes in the finale of episode 7 when she finds out that MС is fucking other girls and it comes as a shock to her. Perhaps it will somehow change her character. She will become more open and liberated. But something will change for sure. I hope.
How to make that happen? You need to go picnic with her in EP6 right? Does affinity matter?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
But Jill doesn't work. She is boring, hell for as many fans she has, she has an equal number of haters. She has been given stupidity as some sort of flaw to even her out and her haters, STILL hate her, because it just makes her look perfect AND dumb.

A story naturally has progression. If the characters don't change at all from scene to scene, they become stale and boring.

But for what its worth, I hope you get what you're after.
I remember when I once said that Jill is stupid and received something like that in response

I did not read but I imagine it was something saying that Jill is not stupid and everything leads to the day she was born.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question. So Ashley is out of question now? I choose to match Derek with 2 other chicks at the party but I think he end up with Ashley some how. What????

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
But Jill doesn't work. She is boring, hell for as many fans she has, she has an equal number of haters. She has been given stupidity as some sort of flaw to even her out and her haters, STILL hate her, because it just makes her look perfect AND dumb.

A story naturally has progression. If the characters don't change at all from scene to scene, they become stale and boring.

But for what its worth, I hope you get what you're after.
Indeed, the biggest disadvantage of Jill is that she practically does not develop. For example, when the MC told her that he had quarreled with a girl on a date with her (which is funny), she accepted it quite calmly. Although she could have just get angry and get out. Fortunately, everything changes in the finale of episode 7 when she finds out that MС is fucking other girls and it comes as a shock to her. Perhaps it will somehow change her character. She will become more open and liberated. But something will change for sure. I hope.
Jill is definitely going to develop, we can see that quite clearly from some of her reactions to the MC's actions that have been brought up already, and the fact that Bella is pushing her to grow up as well. Whether it's the MC's actions, Bella's advice, or Tybalt being creepy to her, Jill's naivety will eventually press up against reality and force her to change.

The big problem with her character in general, though, is that she's an archetypal 'virginal princess' character in a sex game. All of her solo scenes, meaning those that aren't grounded by Bella's more mature and sexualized character, are a complete tonal shift to the game. That's why I find Jill's scenes thus far to be pretty disappointing - you can pretty much predict at the start of a Jill scene that there's going to be no progress for the characters and relationship, and be vindicated five minutes later. This kind of relationship is the very definition of 'slowburn', which isn't a bad thing normally, but it's not being paced correctly in comparison with the other LI's and the MC's own personal development. We meet Jill in episode 1, it's episode 7 now and in that time the MC has joined a frat, passed all its trials and become its de facto leader, struggled with personal issues surrounding his mother and her diary, developed emotionally, mentally and physically, and has actually competed for Jill's affection if he's on her path. In the same amount of time, Jill has practically not developed at all, she's just sitting there like a prize to be claimed - which, again, fits her archetype perfectly, but it's not compelling in a story full of other compelling characters.

The good news is Jill is definitely going to develop. But depending on how long this game is, I think we're roughly at the 50% mark after next episode, there's little doubt that her interesting content is going to be back-loaded heavily. This is a shame because DPC could have easily sped up Jill's progression to match Bella's, and I've often thought that those two characters should be more closely linked like Josy and Maya are. I don't know if we'll ever get the fabled Jill/Bella threesome, but Jill and Bella are so closely linked in each other's character development that it's actually pretty jarring that we get a scene where Bella takes off her wedding ring but the best we get with Jill is her masturbating while thinking all romance should be some fairy tale shit :KEK: Like bitch, you know more about how Bella's marriage ended than any other character in the story, your best friend is direct testimony that real relationships can involve incredible amounts of pain. The way Jill ignores all of Bella's warnings is probably the most frustrating thing in the story I can think of.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have a question. So Ashley is out of question now? I choose to match Derek with 2 other chicks at the party but I think he end up with Ashley some how. What????
I will never betray my friend Big A, Derek can look for women on his own and he not need to be like the MC that if it were not for us he would not fuck even with his own hand

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I remember when I once said that Jill is stupid and received something like that in response

I did not read but I imagine it was something saying that Jill is not stupid and everything leads to the day she was born.
About a year ago I suggested Jill was pure and simple, with an emphasis on the simple. It got labelled a “dad joke”. :p

I like Jill. There’s always a place in my heart for the retarded girl with the rocking body.

Nah, I’m just being mean, I do like Jill’s character. I think once the flood gates are open with her, she’s going to be insatiable. Looks like she already has a high libido:
  • She brings herself to orgasm with the mc’s hand “in her sleep”.
  • She gets all hot and bothered on Bella’s couch and has to work hard to control herself.
  • After being felt up by the Mc in her room, she borderline fists herself.
It’s just a matter of opening those fucking floodgates in the first place!

Jill is definitely going to develop, we can see that quite clearly from some of her reactions to the MC's actions that have been brought up already, and the fact that Bella is pushing her to grow up as well. Whether it's the MC's actions, Bella's advice, or Tybalt being creepy to her, Jill's naivety will eventually press up against reality and force her to change.

The big problem with her character in general, though, is that she's an archetypal 'virginal princess' character in a sex game. All of her solo scenes, meaning those that aren't grounded by Bella's more mature and sexualized character, are a complete tonal shift to the game. That's why I find Jill's scenes thus far to be pretty disappointing - you can pretty much predict at the start of a Jill scene that there's going to be no progress for the characters and relationship, and be vindicated five minutes later. This kind of relationship is the very definition of 'slowburn', which isn't a bad thing normally, but it's not being paced correctly in comparison with the other LI's and the MC's own personal development. We meet Jill in episode 1, it's episode 7 now and in that time the MC has joined a frat, passed all its trials and become its de facto leader, struggled with personal issues surrounding his mother and her diary, developed emotionally, mentally and physically, and has actually competed for Jill's affection if he's on her path. In the same amount of time, Jill has practically not developed at all, she's just sitting there like a prize to be claimed - which, again, fits her archetype perfectly, but it's not compelling in a story full of other compelling characters.

The good news is Jill is definitely going to develop. But depending on how long this game is, I think we're roughly at the 50% mark after next episode, there's little doubt that her interesting content is going to be back-loaded heavily. This is a shame because DPC could have easily sped up Jill's progression to match Bella's, and I've often thought that those two characters should be more closely linked like Josy and Maya are. I don't know if we'll ever get the fabled Jill/Bella threesome, but Jill and Bella are so closely linked in each other's character development that it's actually pretty jarring that we get a scene where Bella takes off her wedding ring but the best we get with Jill is her masturbating while thinking all romance should be some fairy tale shit :KEK: Like bitch, you know more about how Bella's marriage ended than any other character in the story, your best friend is direct testimony that real relationships can involve incredible amounts of pain. The way Jill ignores all of Bella's warnings is probably the most frustrating thing in the story I can think of.
A couple of things:
  • Remember Jill’s reason for holding off on the sex was not because she wanted it to be fairy tale perfect, it was because she was embarrassed that she’d suck at it because she has no experience.
  • I’m actually glad that each of the relationships are all running at their own pace (with Jill’s being the slowest of course). It’s “realistic” that each girl’s pace is their own, and not in relation to the other girls’ or to the MC. If you’re doing a solo run, it’s a very different payoff for each character. If you’re fucking everything, then yeah, Jill is being left behind, but that’s ok.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
About a year ago I suggested Jill was pure and simple, with an emphasis on the simple. It got labelled a “dad joke”. :p

I like Jill. There’s always a place in my heart for the retarded girl with the rocking body.

Nah, I’m just being mean, I do like Jill’s character. I think once the flood gates are open with her, she’s going to be insatiable. Looks like she already has a high libido:
  • She brings herself to orgasm with the mc’s hand “in her sleep”.
  • She gets all hot and bothered on Bella’s couch and has to work hard to control herself.
  • After being felt up by the Mc in her room, she borderline fists herself.
It’s just a matter of opening those fucking floodgates in the first place!

A couple of things:
  • Remember Jill’s reason for holding off on the sex was not because she wanted it to be fairy tale perfect, it was because she was embarrassed that she’s suck at it because she has no experience.
  • I’m actually glad that each of the relationships are all running at their own pace (with Jill’s being the slowest of course). It’s “realistic” that each girl’s pace is their own, and not in relation to the other girls’ or to the MC. If you’re doing a solo run, it’s a very different payoff for each character. If you’re fucking everything, then yeah, Jill is being left behind, but that’s ok.
What's a Jill and why are my balls turning blue and sore when I read that word?

In all seriousness, a lot of people are complaining that her path is boring and that it's taking way too long with her but it's pretty realistic to be honest.
Whilst BaD has been in development for nearly 3 years, only 1 month has passed in game. It's more than clear that she's not going to give up her V-card after only one month of knowing someone she likes. It'll probably take an extra month of in game time.
That means only 3 more years before the Jill blue balls are over :sneaky:(y)...

Last edited:
Reactions: OFT and shazba

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There’s always a place in my heart for the retarded girl with the rocking body.
She is not retarded she just.. she just lived a sheltered life! She says she got bullied but i bet it was just her imaginary friends and plushies. Yeah, she did well to be cautious around plushies. They seem innocent but.... :whistle:
Poster_PW.jpg
(I'd credit the actual artist if i could remember who that was. Edit: Smbt3D)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just want to see Tommy reaction after he discovers MC fucked Josy.
I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.

Also, wouldn't it be fun if a solo Josy / solo Maya path was gated behind you NOT joining in a triangle relationship?
Oh the tears would be flowing like a river. :BootyTime:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.

Also, wouldn't it be fun if a solo Josy / solo Maya path was gated behind you NOT joining in a triangle relationship?
Oh the tears would be flowing like a river. :BootyTime:
How would a solo Josy/ solo Maya path going to happen if you're in triangle relationship? Maybe they both fighting and MC end up sided with one? They seem to already make up during chap 7 so that is not going to happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes