Nov 13, 2019
I kinda feel that you may be taking the entire context of the game too seriously.

The game runs on three major levels of seriousness.
  1. Comedy. This, like the movies this game was inspired by, are just meant or a laugh, not to be taken seriously.
  2. Drama. This aspect is actually meant to be taken seriously, not so serious as to dedicate 7000+ posts to discussing the flaws in the Maya Loan Contract, but serious enough to understand there are predicaments that contain an element of conflict and drive the plot.
  3. Sex. This crosses into both the serious and less serious space. The sex scenes are part of the plot, as the mc enhances his relationships with the main girls, and these scenes are important, for some of us, these are the goal of the game. But then there are also sex scenes done purely for enjoyment (getting a random jacuzzi blowjob and spraying cum on Heather's tits as a glorious example).
Most of the hijinks from Derek are rarely to be taken seriously, they deviate from reality, often to the level of insanity (how many young men would actually fuck a 90 year old like he did?). Also, Derek jumping in the air and farting on the security guard in order to save the mc is ridiculous, but we accept it because it's Derek and the laws of reality don't consistently apply to him.

Of course if a naked Jill had jumped in the air and farted on Tybalt in order to put him in a coma to save the mc from a pending lawsuit, while some would consider that to be an adequate resolution to an already contrived scenario, most would not accept that it falls into the structure that has been built for this game.
All I can say to this is that fiction is based on reality and sometimes reality is based on fiction e.g. Atheist's vs. Religious people's, one of them is living a lie at the very least, the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of religions should tell you something... While you may not care to look for the deeper meaning in things, which I can and will respect, I want to know everything for reasons I want to know. The fact that most of social interaction seems to be people placating one another seems somehow insidious to me. Stories are traditionally meant to convey some kind of wisdom, it's why the art of story telling was invented in the first place and while this story doesn't seem to care about realism at all as is evident by Sage having her I am woman moment against Chad (it's possible, just not with her mindset plus a few sparring lessons with a novice fighter... martial arts isn't this magic thing, aptitude and skill will always trump knowledge because knowledge is just the expression of the aforementioned attributes...) who is essentially the terminator and the fact that Chad was held accountable at all... this story still has it's roots in reality and given the nature of story telling... I'm going to bleed whatever I can from it. Comedy also communicates things, nothing happens for no reason... I guess I just have a proclivity for overanalyzing things.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is funny and all, and he did convince the mc to stay in college and also saved him from potential naked imprisonment during the streaking, but he's definitely a loose cannon. I think his character mostly exists for a laugh.

Perhaps controversially, I reckon Jacob is probably a better bro than Derek.

So to offset all that Derek goodness that Darkdevil66 so daintily addressed, here are the times when Derek fucked up:
  • He spilled the beans to Maya about the mc going on a date when he went home to visit his dad.
  • He totally cock-blocked the mc when he was making out with Maya on the lawn.
  • He screams out "Ass man!" when the mc walks into gender studies for the first time (great first impression).
  • He blabbed to the DIKs about the mc's fight with Chad. Sure that made the mc look like a legend, but that bitch needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!
  • He's got the whole campus thinking the mc's some kinda ass fiend:
  • Messaging that ass shot of Cathy during class? WTF my dude!?
  • He almost fucked up the mc's chances with Nicole with his dumbass jokes (ok, fucking up getting his dick signed by her, if his shit is getting in the way of Nicole touching the mc's dick, his shit is outta line).
  • Plus, "vodka tampons"... are you serious!?

She didn't make it as a MILF, but she still made a cameo:

"Not to mention he refused the prize for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:"​
even assuming MC had no alternative to abandoning his room (it's actually Troy and Chad who should be grateful to Derek), it's Maya (and secondarily Bella) that MC has to thank for not dropping out of college, it's she who makes a sacrifice for him, Derek just spins one problem from one person to another :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyogoTM and shazba

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm back after a long time away. Is there any news on the release date for the next update of the game?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
That would make a wicked April Fools gag.
Especially if DPC decides to troll everyone with a fakeout house fire cliffhanger episode ending at some point. That would be the perfect combo. But I can't those stars aligning until maybe 2023-2024, assuming ever increasing dev times.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I just want to see Tommy reaction after he discovers MC fucked Josy.
I want to see his reaction after he discovers we fucked Heather.
I wanna see his reaction while we smash Heather in his basement bedroom. Afterwards, MC could use Tommy's pillow as a nut rag.

I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.
He did hit you. That's what prompts the fight. He punches you in the face and knocks you down. Then you can choose to fight him or not.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I wanna see his reaction while we smash Heather in his basement bedroom. Afterwards, MC could use Tommy's pillow as a nut rag.
The basement bedroom? No no no no no. We gotta do it the way we almost did Sage back in ep2. Drunk, at a party, in full view of everyone. Let Tommy find out in real time.

Reactions: Ilhares

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
Best comment. And I love and respect my brother Derek so much that i will do anything to be for him the best brother-in-law ever and give to him many and beautifull nephews.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm assuming Heather will be fuckable soon? Lol I did fuck Tommy over by telling her he was cheating on her plus she's starting to warm up to MC so I can definitely see her crossed off of MC's "To do List".. I can already see her walking through the walk of shame coming from MCs room like Bella and Josey did.. The only difference would be that Jacob and the boys would think she was coming from Tommy's room instead..but imagine if they found out, not only would they be hiding the fact that MC banged Josey but also that he banged Heather.. I doubt they'd even wanna keep all that from Tommy cause you know family comes first and MCs literally just became a memeber of the fam

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes