JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I kinda like her to be honest, I feel like shes just heavily misunderstood too. Some more interactions with her, a couple dates, and some opening up and she'll be fine. Also, the fact that DPC created Swyper but only made like 1/3 of the girls fuckable was such a waste tbh. Like what was even the point
Quinn is my favorite girl in game. Always has been even when she was a complete pain in the ass at the beginning but I have a tendency to stick my dick in crazy more often than not.
As far as Swyper goes, I think it was just a trial and error thing. After some consideration, he probably scrapped it because let's be honest here, there's absolutely no shortage of females MC can hook up with and there's still a pretty big amount of females that have yet to be explored in a sexual sense. Perhaps DPC realized that adding more girls via Swyper would take away screen time for the main LI's and the side girls.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Damn! seriously you hate quinn design. I personally feel like it's amazing and unique and she looks so good without her makeup.
What characters do you find attractive in this game?
I agree with you 100%. Quinn looks gorgeous without her make up. I actually have her make-up less as my desktop background.
Apart from Quinn, I'd have to say Sally. I don't know what it is about her that makes her so attractive to me. Perhaps her height, definitely her attitude as well but yeah.
I also find Jamie's ex-gf Dani attractive as well. I'll probably get shit for this one but oh well.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Who do you guys find the most unattractive based strictly on their model/looks? For me it's Quinn, Jill, Madame, Sandy and Arieth off the top of my head.
Jill is not ugly, Jill's problem is that DPC sometimes seems to do everything so fast that he doesn't pay attention to the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill is not ugly, Jill's problem is that DPC sometimes seems to do everything so fast that he doesn't pay attention to the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I think you’ll find the problem is that, in his attempt to make her unique for Being a DiK he messed with the models facial structure and that just makes her look weird in some poses. Cathy is the worst offender for this, her head is pretty freakish. Josy has it to a lesser degree, but only looks bad from certain angles.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I hope this is the first and only tier list being posted in this thread.
You're not gonna get any valuable discussion out of this because of the whole different strokes for different folks thing.
Also this reminds me of that meme with the incel calling that supermodels elbows too pointy, no offense.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes