gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If the Bella date next episode is somehow related to the Jill storyline with Tybalt and they end up going to a date just to watch over the third Jill/Tybalt date, it's going to be one of the dumbest things ever. Like we are roughly at the halfway mark of the storyline and Bella's storyline is still dependant on the Jill storyline. It's about time DPC splits them up and maybe Jill can become more interesting and grow as a character if she interacts with more than 3 other characters.
Gotta milk those storylines! I'm fed up with some other things going on too like Maya's College tuition problems, I ditched them in my main playthrough. All of Josy's problems are basically just Maya's right now.
giphy.gif

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I fucking hate these login Captchas...

View attachment 1475626

That would be some shit, though, if DPC uses the arrows as an Easter Egg in Episode 8 like they were some NES cheat code.

UP, LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN and then you get a threesome scene with KRJ and Sally.
It's the main thing I hate about this game, the free roam sections

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi boys. Was there a weekly update from Cake this time? I must have missed it
Although it wasn't 100% clear essentially at the end of the last update he said the next one would be in relation to beta testing. I'd hope at some point this week he will confirm beta testing has started and we'll then know we are 2 or 3 fridays away.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I HATE ALL OF YOU :mad:

JILL IS PERFECT AND IF WE MUST WAIT THEN SO BE IT!

AND YOU AIN'T TELLIN' ME GODDAMN SHIT!

P.S. IF THE WAIT IS TOO LONG, WE CAN ALWAYS FORCE THE DOCTOR TO NEED A DOCTOR!
Chill man you are getting what you wish.
Jill will finally let go of her fears and hold MC's hand. What's your problem? #SlowButSteadyWinsTheRace

Jul 27, 2020
Chill man you are getting what you wish.
Jill will finally let go of her fears and hold MC's hand. What's your problem? #SlowButSteadyWinsTheRace
It's a way better and realistic than jump in MC bed in first season for money like a cheap slut without any romantic feelings and character development.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's a way better and realistic than jump in MC bed in first season for money like a cheap slut without any romantic feelings and character development.
Who? Because of the Li only Josy and Sage they were the only ones who fucked with him in the first season Of the SG Quinn does it but in her room with Riona, Camila in the bathroom does anal, Jade at home and I don't remember who else because I only talk about the girls at college

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes