znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I dislike Quinn because I disagree with her actions and choices but I do think she's one of the more interesting and fleshed out characters in the game. I also agree most people have an weird extreme hate boner for her as well which is really weird.
Quinn is the professional wrestler everyone loves to hate. She serves a purpose to make all the other wrestlers have challenges to face and thus produce a great fanbase.

And just like that "sport", we need Being a DIK.... ACTION FIGURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collect all 60.... or so
I have already ordered: KRJ, Sally, and some others.... going to have a diorama of the library. :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I take back comment towards shazba It's the f95 admins who are retarded, apparantely. The link works only for some browsers but not Chrome which is very odd (since most browsers are basically its clones now).
Yeah I believe the search results are related to your account and maybe privileges. The browsers that it worked for you were probably logged in, and the ones that didn't, you probably weren't logged in.

And thanks for not believing I'm retarded. :D
The prologue isn't supposed to be seven chapters long and it feels like it is. MC spends what feels like forever just sorting out his living arrangements and you are just now starting to get a look into the other characters lives in depth or at least that's what it's been like on my playthrough, though I suppose I haven't been making the best choices... I can't see this ending in any sort of meaningful way in 13 more chapters, at least not unless the author forces you into a single relationship within the next 3 chapters so that you can focus exclusively on whatever character you picked? (which I think is happening) but even then... My favorite character so far is Isabella so I can understand your frustration at how little presence she seems to have in the game but that's all of them, they are all tied up in some other characters bullshit in some form or another just like real life. The author doesn't need to split Isabella and Jill up, Isabella's character needs to grow into one that has a life outside of Jill's which is going to take time considering this is Isabella, an insanely well guarded and manipulative (not judging, she seems to do it to avoid confrontation which is kinda sad...) person. Give it 3 more chapters at least because there's no way she's going to come around in one more date, especially when the Tybalt dates you are talking about is just her using you (I don't really want to word it that way, it's like she is testing you... so much testing...)
If you look back to the actual prologue, it makes sense as to why there's so much focus on him getting into the DIKs.

The prologue is all about family, and how family are not just your blood relations but the people that support you through life.

That'd be the DIKs, the HOTs, Bella, Jill and maybe the B&R receptionist.

Becoming a DIK, finding that new family is a massive part of this story. To knock it off in one episode would have been to cheapen what it meant to the mc.

I do expect the story to pick up a bit more in conflict, and I'm a little worried that it could get derailed in doing so (kinda like how I feel AL was derailed once all the fun and games were over), but the real focus on this story is the mc Being a DIK.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I take back comment towards shazba It's the f95 admins who are retarded, apparantely. The link works only for some browsers but not Chrome which is very odd (since most browsers are basically its clones now).
Your post is a link to a search result:
What a toxic crowd, amirite? As the friendliest cunt around here I'll grant you the right link: https://f95zone.to/search/151176036/
If you want to share a search query with others, it should have some search criteria etc. after it like JamieSadistic's:
https://f95zone.to/search/150802174/?q=update&t=post&c[thread]=25332&o=relevance

Though that one would be better if it was limited to N7 update posts, and sorted by date:
https://f95zone.to/search/150802174/?q=update&t=post&c[thread]=25332&c[users]=N7&o=date

If you were trying to link to a particular post, it wouldn't have search in the url:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6798915

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
TEAM SAGE FOREVER!!
I'd like to be happy with Sage. I read somewhere that DPC was inspired by the film Breakfast Club when working. Everyone who watched this movie knows that the main theme is the knowledge of the characters themselves and parting. Tremolo enters into a serious relationship for the first time, falls in love for the first time (I think many will agree that a relationship with Zoey is more a friendship with privileges than a full-fledged relationship). In the game itself there are many similar moments as in the movie. I believe that the only happy outcome for the player will be either Jill or Josy or Maya. Sage and Bella are a dead end. I don't think they'll have anything serious. But I'd be glad to be wrong.
I couldn't stand the same ending as in the Breakfast Club.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
If you want to share a search query with others, it should have some search criteria etc. after it like JamieSadistic's:
https://f95zone.to/search/150802174/?q=update&t=post&c[thread]=25332&o=relevance

Though that one would be better if it was limited to N7 update posts, and sorted by date:
https://f95zone.to/search/150802174/?q=update&t=post&c[thread]=25332&c[users]=N7&o=date

If you were trying to link to a particular post, it wouldn't have search in the url:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6798915
You mean I'm suppose to be familiar with the syntax and just type that? How did you get those urls, exactly?

Yes, all I did was copied url of search results by user w/o any additional options.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah I believe the search results are related to your account and maybe privileges. The browsers that it worked for you were probably logged in, and the ones that didn't, you probably weren't logged in.

And thanks for not believing I'm retarded. :D

If you look back to the actual prologue, it makes sense as to why there's so much focus on him getting into the DIKs.

The prologue is all about family, and how family are not just your blood relations but the people that support you through life.

That'd be the DIKs, the HOTs, Bella, Jill and maybe the B&R receptionist.

Becoming a DIK, finding that new family is a massive part of this story. To knock it off in one episode would have been to cheapen what it meant to the mc.

I do expect the story to pick up a bit more in conflict, and I'm a little worried that it could get derailed in doing so (kinda like how I feel AL was derailed once all the fun and games were over), but the real focus on this story is the mc Being a DIK.
I'm not convinced, the theme of the family is so generic that it practically fits every story, from Star Wars to Pulp Fiction.
It touches in different ways practically every character in the story (Maya and Derek with their bigoted father, Jill with the loss of her sister, Sage with her communication problems with her family, Bella with her marriage/non-marriage, but also Jade, Quinn etc etc)

and the fraternity life only serves to give a setting, if MC had broken into the Preps by himself, he would have been deranged, instead it's just a goliardic gesture of those crazy DIKs

one of the most recent worries is whether we'll get to have sex with Heather... doesn't seem like the best introduction to a new family.

Reactions: ename144

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You mean I'm suppose to be familiar with the syntax and just type that? How did you get those urls, exactly?

Yes, all I did was copied url of search results by user w/o any additional options.
Nah, that was just to demonstrate where the problem was.

Search: update; By: N7 > Search

That displays the results. Copy the whole url of the results, including the options.

NB: This will only be sorted by date if you've set that as your default sort order in your profile. If not, it'll default to relevance.

For more options do:
Search > Advanced search > Keywords: update; Posted by: N7; Order by: Date > Search

Have to set the forum as well then though.

Last edited:

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Nah, that was just to demonstrate where the problem was.
I got it, as suspected, the problem was that I've used non-advanced search feature. For some reason, the search result ditches the rest of url which contain options of searching as been shown by you. Still, it should always work, ideally. At least it worked for the guy in question.

Lucciferrr69

May 7, 2018
Hi Im new here. I just downloaded the part one but it won't extract. Do I need to download part 2 and 3 to play this. Which files should I download to play from beginning?

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not convinced
It touches in different ways practically every character in the story
8tb13aqj6zj51.jpg

If its so pervasive that it touches so many characters... its a massive part of the story. Its almost like there's a reason so many characters touch on the theme in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes