HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
While we wait for the update...
Are there any theories on who's following Riona? I feel like this is the only thing i have no clue about.

View attachment 1478266
Think back to Isabella's scene refurbishing the room, with an odd angle and the shadow passing the window at the end. I believe this is the same person, because basic writing principles. Likely theory is that it could be literally anyone, so no good idea. Possibilities are: MC's ex, Isabelle's husband, Quin's drug guy, someone invested in MC and co. not just one person. Halloween mystery? Keep an eye out for persons of suspect at the Halloween party. Unfortunately I believe we may not get a definitive answer in ep. 8, but I think the confirmation of the stalker will be the big twist at the end of the episode. (One that will keep us talking for a long time!)

lisp

Dec 10, 2017
"No don't do it" I'm checking this game everyday waiting for episode 8 even checked patreon nothing has been said about it since N7 posted update.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
"No don't do it" I'm checking this game everyday waiting for episode 8 even checked patreon nothing has been said about it since N7 posted update.
DPC said there wouldn't be another update until the release update. Maybe next week, probably the week after, could be longer though, if the update is as large as has been advertised.

Nov 13, 2019
How can Quinn be an antagonist when it isn't even confirmed that MC or any other character even gives a shit about what she's doing? MC seems to be given the option to not only be complacent in regards to Quinn's involvement in prostitution and drugs, but maybe even supportive of it depending on what choices the player chooses for MC. So far the closest thing you have to an antagonist in this bumbling mess are the Jocks and that was like a flash in the pan. This game is like a Disney story in terms of seriousness. And as far as addiction goes the shit they give you in the hospital is 10x worse then anything you are going to find on the streets. Fucked up people get hooked on drugs in order to cope with the bullshit that is their reality, not the other way around though drugs do certainly help with that downward spiral. If heroin was a death sentence rehab wouldn't exist.

Liesixtend

Feb 6, 2020
Quinn is just a puppet of her drug suppliers. I think mc's martial art background is not just for beating some jocks, eventually he'll face with those suppliers if he choose to help her. And I don't think the result will be good.

Reactions: goldenrule91

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Question for the significant brain-trust here.

When on the Sage path, when she invites you to the HOTs movie night.

You hold hands under the blanket.

Option one is just to hold her hand and next day you are in class.

Option two is to play with her under the blanket and make her hot and after the movie she takes you to her room and understands the full firepower of MCs mighty cock.

What do either of these options mean when you continue still on the Sage path?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Is KRJ a cop? Would be a great cover. And she is with Sally when making a Quinn deal at the party.
Yeah she's secretly an undercover FBI agent, who also works with Interpol and DEA who can't stand high dB noises. This is a very secret information, even KRJ doesn't know it yet.

"Is <Insert random character name who isn't Quinn here> secretly a cop?" works for every character actually, if we think about it. Last time it was Lily, now it's KRJ apparently. Who's next? You decide.
My bet? It's Tybalt. Like the movie Usual Suspects, he'll make a big twist (or he'll twist the watermelon to the other side, who knows :HideThePain: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Option two is to play with her under the blanket and make her hot and after the movie she takes you to her room and understands the full firepower of MCs mighty cock.

Generally decisions like this are ways to not further relationships with certain characters, that said I think if you banged her before you will still be on her path.

I think the only characters who you can get off the path for right now are Bella by not making out with her in the Library and not staying at her place and Jill by not making out with her at any of the given opportunities.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
(or he'll twist the watermelon to the other side, who knows :HideThePain: )
He probably does that anyway. We all know a less used hole is always tighter.

Also I just now connected the dots about that obnoxious slurping on watermelon scene while talking to Jill on the porch. Ew.
He even offered her some. Jesus, first chance I get without someone getting mad I'm gonna level that guy.

I honestly wouldn't know since skipping any Sage scene is blasphemy and punishable by law, but I would guess that you would just miss that sex scene (and the RP for it) and nothing else happens.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes