OFT

Jan 6, 2020
he's pouring a lot of unnecessary effort just to pad out the development and content of the game

I disagree.

To wit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
And people ask why Being a dik has over 7600 pages while other games barely have 200 :LOL: . I swear its a nighmare to go through pages if you want to find something specific
It's an absolute survival to set the "Showing posts per page" to at least 60 here. :LOL:
Capture.jpg

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
TEAM SAGE FOREVER!!
It is really good character writing, and graphic artwork of the characters expressions and in this case, especially Sage.
If you are a nice person playing MC, Sage is on the long term, safe. She is generally a good person, and the looks she gives you when asking for something bypass the logic part of one's brain and one has a difficult time refusing, deep down, what is really a very sweet person.

So, quality writing. As good as one would see on any TV series / movie. And just as understandable how so many are "invested" in this "series".

Sage is very sweet, kind, unselfish and loving; even if she is yet to show all that properly (because of her mild bipolar issues: it is either the witch wrath or sex, little in between) to the MC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Without Jill, the thread would probably only have around 600 pages. ;)
Do not think that Jill is very special if we compare her with the hate that Maya and Josy have received for more than 1 year, that of Jill is more recent, only that people are getting a little tired with her and is not even her fault is DPC's fault

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Do not think that Jill is very special if we compare her with the hate that Maya and Josy have received for more than 1 year, that of Jill is more recent, only that people are getting a little tired with her and is not even her fault is DPC's fault
I know that very well, hence the ironic smiley. And of course you're right about Jill and DPC's development of her character. Even if I like to have fun at her expense, I'm definitely not a hater. Her naive vanilla character just doesn't interest me at all. But since I'm an asshole at heart, I like to make fun of her fans every now and then. I'm trying to improve myself, I promise. (y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Continuing the subject of Jill and her upcoming date (and Bella and her presumed simultaneous date with MC). First of all, major enthusiasm killer having to babysit a 21-yr old woman. Second, let's say that MC and Bella successfully sabotage the Tybalt/Jill date, then what? You think Jill is just going to say "thanks guys, goodnight," before fucking off and leaving Bella and MC alone for the evening? No, she'll want to go back to Bella's house for wine, emotions, guitar playing, hand holding, and finally some good old-fashioned MC blue balling before bed. No way Bella and MC get it on after dinner if third wheel Jill is hanging around. Jill certainly isn't going to want to directly return to the prep mansion after her date with Tybalt.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Um...no...it is a free game. Doc has posted this game on several formats.
No, DPC offers only the , as a demo. You're expected to pay for all further episodes.
He posted it here like every other creator on this site. I'm assuming you're new to F95 Zone and might not be aware of that fact. It's not a pirate site.
Well somebody is certainly new... DPC doesn't upload the game, he hasn't been active on f95 since June 2019 (~ep 0.2). As Gunizz told you, the releases here are from patreons, not the dev. DPC bans anyone who even mentions f95, because he detests the place these days & piracy of his work in general.
Every game on this forum is free to my knowledge, posted by their creator with the hope that the players will support the game. All of the two dozen or so games are posted by the creator and actively participates in their forums.
You are mistaken. There are some free games here, but they're the exception. f95 is a piracy site:
We are already very limited to where we can host due to copyright and DDoS issues, and finding a stable host which is not only happy to host a piracy forum
Some devs do actively participate at f95, because it can be good promotion, particularly for new devs (as did DPC initially).

Which is why you'll find disclaimers like this in the OP of many games:
We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content.
Like Philly Games does on his City of Broken Dreamers forum. I highly recommend this FREE game to, by the way. And jackofshadows....you don't have to pay, but support him on Patreon if you like it.
CoBD is not free, new releases are pirated. While Philly still lurks here, he hasn't posted since June 2020.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
nice clickbait and even a post of oneself

I've looked up the video trailer of a pole dance on patreon and only saw camera rotation which was 'the dance' whereas the character had 3 to 4 poses in 37sec. fast camera rotating. Well, the camera is animated.
What? Why would anyone bait for clicks on this forum.

Why don't you actually try the game. You might be able to come back with some actual educated responses.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's an absolute survival to set the "Showing posts per page" to at least 60 here. :LOL:
You're not wrong. I recently had to bump it up to 100 because there are just so many posts - and this only brought it down to over 1500 pages. I follow other games at 20/40 posts a page that haven't cracked 200 yet. Real easy to see where the popularity is.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
While we wait for the update...
Are there any theories on who's following Riona? I feel like this is the only thing i have no clue about.

View attachment 1478266
Based on her t-shirt, I would suspect Godzilla or a giant banana seeking revenge for its children. But seriously, I think there is just too little / no evidence at the moment to really have a theory about it. Perhaps Quinn hired someone to put her under surveillance as Quinn is slowly losing faith in her. Or someone from her past whom we have not yet met. Let's hope we can put this to an end at episode 8.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I would believe DPC was striving for perfection if the additions actually improved the game. But other than delaying the main plot the padding serves no other purpose. And of 30+ animations, I can barely recall less than 5 in last episode, which to me indicates they're not so impressive and most of them aren't that necessary.

I'm not even saying he needs to hire artists or coders. Since he's adamant about doing the project alone, he should plan in a way that makes sense for a single person to handle. But he's both doing it alone, and planning as if he had a team working for him.
To me the conclusion is obvious, especially considering that his previous game wasn't such a big hit by comparison. He is fully aware he can't ensure another big hit after this one, so it makes sense for him to keep it going as much as he can.
Hiring a real writer is would be a great help. The story is great and funny, something I would expect from a American Pie movie. Some of the storylines are pretty bad, mainly Maya's tuition and Tybalt/Jill blackmail.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes