Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
While we wait for the update...
Are there any theories on who's following Riona? I feel like this is the only thing i have no clue about.

View attachment 1478266
My educated guess is Vinny or one of his goons. I'm really disappointed that, as of right now, the only way to get Riona to ask MC for help is if he cheats on an LI and has sex with Riona at the HOT party. I really hope that isn't the only trigger. Riona is a special sweetie who needs to be protected (and she needs to be brought to orgasm through coitus). :sneaky:

My assumption is the same person who robbed Quinn.
My theory works with this as well, because I think Vinny (or one of his goons) robbed Quinn.

Reactions: goldenrule91

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My educated guess is Vinny or one of his goons. I'm really disappointed that, as of right now, the only way to get Riona to ask MC for help is if he cheats on an LI and has sex with Riona at the HOT party. I really hope that isn't the only trigger. Riona is a special sweetie who needs to be protected (and she needs to be brought to orgasm through coitus). :sneaky:

My theory works with this as well, because I think Vinny (or one of his goons) robbed Quinn.
My guess is at some point Vinny comes back and everyone just loves him and he'll get it on with our main LI and he'll have an honorable duel with us about us keeping our newly renovated room or if Vinny will be allowed to trash it again, and it'll be a metaphor for our life going down the shitter and some philosophical shit and yadda yadda.

Reactions: hidden_robot

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Question for the significant brain-trust here.

When on the Sage path, when she invites you to the HOTs movie night.

You hold hands under the blanket.

Option one is just to hold her hand and next day you are in class.

Option two is to play with her under the blanket and make her hot and after the movie she takes you to her room and understands the full firepower of MCs mighty cock.

What do either of these options mean when you continue still on the Sage path?
AFAICT, there are no long-term consequences to the decision. If you're on Sage's path (meaning you fooled around with her during one or both of the guitar lessons) then you will automatically have sex with her on Tybalt's bed in Episode 5 regardless of whether you had sex with her in Episode 4 (or even whether you stayed with her during the Maya/Josy crisis). Other than missing the sex scene itself (and the bit where the MC and Sage brush their teeth), I think it's just some minor dialog variations.

There is currently no way off the Sage path once you start down it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
He probably does that anyway. We all know a less used hole is always tighter.

Also I just now connected the dots about that obnoxious slurping on watermelon scene while talking to Jill on the porch. Ew.
He even offered her some. Jesus, first chance I get without someone getting mad I'm gonna level that guy.

I honestly wouldn't know since skipping any Sage scene is blasphemy and punishable by law, but I would guess that you would just miss that sex scene (and the RP for it) and nothing else happens.
Yep I cringed like hell on that scene too. It was disturbing af

Reactions: DirtyMario

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Question for the significant brain-trust here.

When on the Sage path, when she invites you to the HOTs movie night.

You hold hands under the blanket.

Option one is just to hold her hand and next day you are in class.

Option two is to play with her under the blanket and make her hot and after the movie she takes you to her room and understands the full firepower of MCs mighty cock.

What do either of these options mean when you continue still on the Sage path?
  • If you don't drink with her during the movie, you miss out on all the fun that night but Sage isn't phased.
  • If you don't hold her hand, you miss out on all the fun that night and Sage gets pissed at you (-1 RP).
  • If you hold her hand but don't take it further, you still miss out on the fun but Sage is fine about it.
  • If you take it further, good things happen:
    • Be a dumbass when brushing your teeth (Sage likes that +1 RP)
    • Make sure you grab her ass in the bathroom or she'll accuse you of being gay, and basically why wouldn't you grab her ass?
    • Then there's a whole lot of fucking, probably the most fun sex scene so far. I loved all that shit about her trying to be quiet and then not giving a fuck (while most definitely "giving a fuck").
But that's all there is to it. There are no further repercussions no matter how the movie night plays out.

The next time you deal with Sage is in Tybalt's room at the prep's party, and as long as the mc has been teaching her guitar and he didn't reject her back in episode 3 (when he plays guitar for her and she's sitting behind him), there will be fucking.

Sage is actually a pretty easy character to get with. Even if you constantly reject her all along, in episode 7, after she breaks up with Chad the mc can still fuck her all over the HOTs backyard and her room (assuming he doesn't run out of stamina because he's been on a fucking spree during the party - like why would he ever do that? :whistle:).

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If you drink with her during the movie, you miss out on all the fun that night but Sage isn't phased.
Is this a typo? If not it is wrong. Drinking with Sage leads to everything else.

BTW, has anyone ever thought it was weird that there's no fallout from Maya and Josy seeing MC give Sage a piggy back ride while they go off to her bedroom? It's fairly obvious they're going off to fuck. Despite that, and despite the fact that DPC made the scene so that we see all of the other HOT's leave and that only M/J witness MC and Sage, there's zero reaction and it's never brought up again, I found that to be kinda weird.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Is this a typo? If not it is wrong. Drinking with Sage leads to everything else.

BTW, has anyone ever thought it was weird that there's no fallout from Maya and Josy seeing MC give Sage a piggy back ride while they go off to her bedroom? It's fairly obvious they're going off to fuck. Despite that, and despite the fact that DPC made the scene so that we see all of the other HOT's leave and that only M/J witness MC and Sage, there's zero reaction and it's never brought up again, I found that to be kinda weird.
The consequence came in Chapter 4

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How can Quinn be an antagonist when it isn't even confirmed that MC or any other character even gives a shit about what she's doing? MC seems to be given the option to not only be complacent in regards to Quinn's involvement in prostitution and drugs, but maybe even supportive of it depending on what choices the player chooses for MC. So far the closest thing you have to an antagonist in this bumbling mess are the Jocks and that was like a flash in the pan. This game is like a Disney story in terms of seriousness. And as far as addiction goes the shit they give you in the hospital is 10x worse then anything you are going to find on the streets. Fucked up people get hooked on drugs in order to cope with the bullshit that is their reality, not the other way around though drugs do certainly help with that downward spiral. If heroin was a death sentence rehab wouldn't exist.
The death rate from street opioids doesn't support your theory. The reason street drugs are so deadly is you never know how they are cut or how potent they will be unlike hospital drugs. Hospital drugs often get people first hooked, but it is the deadly street drugs that ultimately kill them. Fentanyl has overtaken heroin in recent years, but smack is still as deadly as it ever was to the individual user. It's just that Fentanyl and meth have become more the drugs of choice. Crack used to be really popular but it too has seen a decline. I'm not sure what DPC has planned for Quinn, but having her delve into the harder drugs is one way to kill her or one of her customers/acquaintances off (please not Riona!). I'd prefer he doesn't go that route in a college dramedy, but I think it's in his creative blood to do something like that. He can't resist.

• If you drink with her during the movie, you miss out on all the fun that night but Sage isn't phased.
  • If you don't hold her hand, you miss out on all the fun that night and Sage gets pissed at you (-1 RP).
  • If you hold her hand but don't take it further, you still miss out on the fun but Sage is fine about it.
  • If you take it further, good things happen:
    • Be a dumbass when brushing your teeth (Sage likes that +1 RP)
    • Make sure you grab her ass in the bathroom or she'll accuse you of being gay, and basically why wouldn't you grab her ass?
    • Then there's a whole lot of fucking, probably the most fun sex scene so far. I loved all that shit about her trying to be quiet and then not giving a fuck (while most definitely "giving a fuck").
But that's all there is to it. There are no further repercussions no matter how the movie night plays out.

The next time you deal with Sage is in Tybalt's room at the prep's party, and as long as the mc has been teaching her guitar and he didn't reject her back in episode 3 (when he plays guitar for her and she's sitting behind him), there will be fucking.

Sage is actually a pretty easy character to get with. Even if you constantly reject her all along, in episode 7, after she breaks up with Chad the mc can still fuck her all over the HOTs backyard and her room (assuming he doesn't run out of stamina because he's been on a fucking spree during the party - like why would he ever do that? :whistle:).
On a somewhat related note, make sure to choose wisely when Sage asks you to rate the girls' asses. Depending on which girl you choose, it could help you in later episodes. Sage will say it's just for fun and it doesn't matter, but it does.

P.S. These are the kinds of things I was hoping DPC would be more specific about in his official walkthroughs. I've said before, they are turning into simple "how to gain RP" and shy away from telling you that a particular choice may have an important consequence later. The walkthrough is the one place I do want tips, hints, and spoilers...not just how to farm RP.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

let's say the LIs basically ignore each other, particularly in the fourth chapter where Jill, in any case, and Sage or Bella, depending on whether chosen as a refuge, know about MC's emotional turmoil but decide to never delve into it

Josy takes 3 chapters to ask MC if he's still seeing Jill, and she's the only one who interacts with him in that regard anyway

in the sixth chapter both Maya and Josy show some jealousy towards Sage, but it seems more motivated by the immediate choice to have lunch with Sage than by any precedent

if Sage and Josy were even vaguely aware of each other the choice to take turns romancing with MC during the same HOTs party in the garden would be pretty fearlesso_O

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
P.S. These are the kinds of things I was hoping DPC would be more specific about in his official walkthroughs. I've said before, they are turning into simple "how to gain RP" and shy away from telling you that a particular choice may have an important consequence later. The walkthrough is the one place I do want tips, hints, and spoilers...not just how to farm RP.
I imagine DPC "This guide is for you to get the most points with your favorite girl" and us "Where is the consequences of being with multiple girls? "
DPC Be like "If you don't want consequences, don't be whores"

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes