tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
When Tybalt had his presentation and a handful of the girls recognized MC's dick on sight, I had to step away from the screen I was laughing so hard. Surprised that Tybalt owned up to that not being his dick to his bros too.
I was more surprised at how casual he was about openly saying he had a small dick. Iirc, he said his was not even a fourth the length. MC's got a footlong, so that puts Tibbs at under 3 inches. You gotta admire the sheer self confidence that takes.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Will there come a point where everyone can get jealous? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
It's fucking coming.
  • Bella has been jealous from the get go, staring daggers in Jill's direction while simultaneously trying to set her up with the mc:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Maya is jealous of Josy before she even knows it's Josy:
  • Quinn's jealous of Sage:
  • Jill is jealous of Sage and Josy:
  • Heather is jealous of Nicole:
  • Josy is jealous of Maya:

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
It's fucking coming.
  • Bella has been jealous from the get go, staring daggers in Jill's direction while simultaneously trying to set her up with the mc.
  • Maya is jealous of Josy before she even knows it's Josy:
  • Quinn's Jealous of Sage
  • Jill is jealous of Sage and Josy
  • Heather is jealous of Nicole
Heather is so getting the D it's crazy :KEK: Heather for Halloween if I have anything to say about it.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
  • Quinn's jealous of Sage:
ooooh I've never seen this one before :eek:
almost makes her look like a normal human being with feelings and all

I just realised something
I gotta do two fresh replays and really pay attention this time.
one to get this scene with quinn
and the other for that scene where maya's jealous of MC's date with josy so she kisses him in front of the door before he leaves. cause maya <3
thans for reminding me of that shazba :D

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was more surprised at how casual he was about openly saying he had a small dick. Iirc, he said his was not even a fourth the length. MC's got a footlong, so that puts Tibbs at under 3.5inches. You gotta admire the sheer self confidence that takes.
You can verify this yourself after you beat him at tennis.

How about the best bro in the game - Magnar?

You know, the only guy on the campus that has a bigger dick than MC’s.:Kappa:
Yea right, as if Sally could take that.
I still want her as a side girl btw. Preferrably throw her in a bush before that.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
let's say the LIs basically ignore each other, particularly in the fourth chapter where Jill, in any case, and Sage or Bella, depending on whether chosen as a refuge, know about MC's emotional turmoil but decide to never delve into it

Josy takes 3 chapters to ask MC if he's still seeing Jill, and she's the only one who interacts with him in that regard anyway

in the sixth chapter both Maya and Josy show some jealousy towards Sage, but it seems more motivated by the immediate choice to have lunch with Sage than by any precedent

if Sage and Josy were even vaguely aware of each other the choice to take turns romancing with MC during the same HOTs party in the garden would be pretty fearlesso_O
Yes, it's one of the false notes in the story. Especially glaring if the MC later enters the M/J relationship at the end of episode 4.

I know they have that ridiculous picnic scene where Maya basically gives MC permission to fuck around but, it just seems weird that they wouldn't be concerned that the MC is already in some kind of relationship with Sage. And Josy is also aware that MC is dating Jill as well. It all just heightens the impression that the MC isn't really a part of their relationship and is in fact a 'boy toy' for them to play with.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It all just heightens the impression that the MC isn't really a part of their relationship and is in fact a 'boy toy' for them to play with.
I fail to see the problem in this. MC is just as much of a whore as some of the girls are, unless you somehow have a monogamous playthrough, which means you're correct, but also boring af.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes