AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's fucking coming.
  • Bella has been jealous from the get go, staring daggers in Jill's direction while simultaneously trying to set her up with the mc:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Maya is jealous of Josy before she even knows it's Josy:
  • Quinn's jealous of Sage:
  • Jill is jealous of Sage and Josy:
  • Heather is jealous of Nicole:
  • Josy is jealous of Maya:
At this point Sage is missing I don't know if that's good or bad

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, it's one of the false notes in the story. Especially glaring if the MC later enters the M/J relationship at the end of episode 4.

I know they have that ridiculous picnic scene where Maya basically gives MC permission to fuck around but, it just seems weird that they wouldn't be concerned that the MC is already in some kind of relationship with Sage. And Josy is also aware that MC is dating Jill as well. It all just heightens the impression that the MC isn't really a part of their relationship and is in fact a 'boy toy' for them to play with.
I wouldn't make it about Maya and Josy, it applies to all of them.
they pretend nothing happened

Bella knows about Jill, should have figured out about Maya and Josy (expecially if Mc went to her in the forth), and should have too some suspicions about Sage

Jill knows about Josy and therefore Maya, she may have suspicions about Bella.

Sage is the one who's a bit more on the sidelines, she can only know about Josy and Maya if Mc went to see her in the 4th.

Reactions: DavDR

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Bella knows about Jill, should have figured out about Maya and Josy (expecially if Mc went to her in the forth), and should have too some suspicions about Sage

Sage is the one who's a bit more on the sidelines, she can only know about Josy and Maya if Mc went to see her in the 4th.
Does... does anyone in school know about Josy and Maya except for MC and Derek? I really can't recall if they ever made that public.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
They should have all the LIs fight for the MC. The winner of the elimination chamber match should be then found worthy for the MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does... does anyone in school know about Josy and Maya except for MC and Derek? I really can't recall if they ever made that public.
Nope, they've kept it a secret. Even at the end of ep7 when Maya is talking with Sage, she doesn't trust her enough at first to tell her. Not sure if she finally does.
At this point Sage is missing I don't know if that's good or bad

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They should have all the LIs fight for the MC. The winner of the elimination chamber match should be then found worthy for the MC.
Yes. And do it like that one Joker scene in The Dark Knight, make them all gather and then throw a stick in the middle.

Yep it definitely is now but I don't think it was back when she said it.

Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

M/J were just the particular examples that I was siting based on that one glaring incident, that seems to have never happened.

Just look at all of the examples that Shazba just posted.

Maya get's obviously jealous of a girl she's never seen but completely ignores MC's relationship with one of the hottest and most socially prominent women on campus. A woman BTW that Maya blames for not rescuing her from 'persecution' in the scavenger hunt.

Josy get's jealous of Maya while completely ignoring Sage. She does react to MC dating Jill but then there's that text where she basically says sorry, not sorry and anyway I'm back with Maya now.

Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
M/J were just the particular examples that I was siting based on that one glaring incident, that seems to have never happened.

Just look at all of the examples that Shazba just posted.

Maya get's obviously jealous of a girl she's never seen but completely ignores MC's relationship with one of the hottest and most socially prominent women on campus. A woman BTW that Maya blames for not rescuing her from 'persecution' in the scavenger hunt.

Josy get's jealous of Maya while completely ignoring Sage. She does react to MC dating Jill but then there's that text where she basically says sorry, not sorry and anyway I'm back with Maya now.

Just doesn't make a lot of sense.
I think it's the way the epilogue of the first season is badly written, which creates a nonsensical situation.
it is that passage from ALL IN that makes everything difficult to understand

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith and DavDR

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes. And do it like that one Joker scene in The Dark Knight, make them all gather and then throw a stick in the middle.
the problem with that is that the stick they are fighting over is the MC`s dick and girls when fighting use nails and bite so i am not sure you want the end result of that stick blowing up... it might be the last time it does!

70 years later you have the MC with his grandkids that look suspiciously alot like Tybalt... "and that kids is the last time my dick blew up on a bitches face... right in front of the other 4... right before they bited it off and all i was left was a micropenis and your grand mommy Jill god rests her soul for dieing of an heroin overdose... damm you Q! you took everything away from me!"

and the kids going "dad grand dad is going senile again!"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes