jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
So, any ideas what #SucksToBeYouTommy suppose to mean? Apparantely Tommy's gonna miss the party for some reason, in order for MC to conveniently get all the bitches to himself or something like that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, any ideas what #SucksToBeYouTommy suppose to mean? Apparantely Tommy's gonna miss the party for some reason, in order for MC to conveniently get all the bitches to himself or something like that.
They probably tossed a coin and Tommy got the old folks home.

Speaking of Tommy, he kept boasting about "bumping" into Tania. Tania's not looking so good among that bevy of beautiful babes...

Haha, just look at the mc's face (I admit it took me a while to notice he was there), he is fucking loving it! :love:

Jan 15, 2019
They probably tossed a coin and Tommy got the old folks home.

Speaking of Tommy, he kept boasting about "bumping" into Tania. Tania's not looking so good among that bevy of beautiful babes...
Nah I think it has something to do with VIP pass
Tommy goes along with MC but got kicked by ladies

Reactions: shazba
Jan 15, 2019
Only if MC is not on Jill path. Otherwise he takes out a slightly damp rat-face polaroid and says he has to go home. :KEK:
Not only that he also should leave dik house (shouldn’t had become dik in first place)
Should get few more slaps from tybalt for Jill’s sake

Fuck it instead he should get himself injected with estrogen and the best part is it will help him in Maya’s path as well

NOT being a dik :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes