jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
The hair look so awkward, like there's no gravity. Alas.
Maya's boobs seem fake.
We're in for the trip to eastern Europe? Cool.
Jesus, it's MC's mom, not grangrangranmom, what's up with the enviroment?
The idea is neat but the pose looks unnatural af, uncanney valley strikes hard.

All the other previews look great. I wonder if DPC will fix some of the above ones or when he post those that mean he condider them good enough.

Last edited:

NanoRot

Sep 12, 2021
anyone have a updated mega link for the download the rest of them are really slow and i can speed it up if i have mega

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I don't think so... I think it will represent the date with Jade in chapter four for those excluded from the "real" season finale.
Dude its a event where are 5 girls the entire game has 5 LI's so you can imagine how many animations will have the sex with them, do the math... so myeah great update #whatcanisay...

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dude its a event where are 5 girls the entire game has 5 LI's so you can imagine how many animations will have the sex with them, do the math... so myeah great update #whatcanisay...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's true that the VIP pass was a big disappointment, but if he didn't get another inheritance cheque I don't think MC can afford it... he's struggling to pay Madame...

if he did the threesome with Quinn and Riona is still crying pity, I don't think he's going to go for it

but most of all it would be way too much time for an event that wouldn't even affect all the matches

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can allready see that half of the animations of this big bad update will be from this event, wow what a great update...:KEK:
I'm not sure there's going to be an orgy. In that case, she would have taken about 500 or more animations, and the rest were dedicated to the other girls. It's probably just a joke. The MC could just help the girls with the organization of Halloween in a strip bar. Even if there is sex, making it as detailed as sex with Riona and Camila will be an unjustified waste of resources and time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes