BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
And he probably stocks shelves at Walmart for a living but thinks
You ignorant fool you probably think that this planet is called the usa and walmart is allover the place, tho i rather do that than spend my hole f'in' life talking about imaginary gf here on badik thread like you do, going 30-40 pages back 70% of replies are yours...:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: cloudaeon

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's fucking coming.
  • Bella has been jealous from the get go, staring daggers in Jill's direction while simultaneously trying to set her up with the mc:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Maya is jealous of Josy before she even knows it's Josy:
  • Quinn's jealous of Sage:
  • Jill is jealous of Sage and Josy:
  • Heather is jealous of Nicole:
  • Josy is jealous of Maya:
I must say, Nicole is so god damn sexy in this photo. And what a hot couple she and MC are.

Dec 22, 2017
My current canon playthrough is a pure Jill route, so first run through of Episode 8 will be that. I still hope to have some cool Maya friendship moments though. Watching the movie with her was so cool, and it made me wonder if and when a Maya solo route will open.

God I don't know what I would choose if I had to pick between Jill and Maya.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8. :cry:

Fuck, Madame is like Thanos. Inevitable
Damn, I really want the ep. 8 Pink Rose ladies scene, but having go through Madame to get it hurts my soul. I'll feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank "crawling to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness." Just keep picturing what awaits on the other side of that long sewer line MC. Sometimes you just have to lie back and think of England.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Didn't DPC said in some Status Update months ago that he was working at that time in a free roam with 60 characters or so?

That has to be the Halloween party.

Edit:
Found it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes