Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1480365

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.

I believe there will be a party, but it will not be given as much time and attention as we expect. Judging by the preview, DPC will be more focused on writing the story of Bella and Jill. In any case, rescheduling the party to next year is stupid. Most likely, the next episode will be dedicated to Christmas.
Amazing, this guy deducted how the story will go from 10 or so previews. There are approximately 4000 renders but numbers mean nothing to him.
Incredible.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 1480365

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.
Visual perspective, do you know what that is? At that angle it makes sense.

Dec 19, 2019
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
I was thinking about it too. Ok, he might not be showing anything in the previews, but I imagined the clucks would have something about the Halloween party.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Amazing, this guy deducted how the story will go from 10 or so previews. There are approximately 4000 renders but numbers mean nothing to him.
Incredible.
The point here is that the artist himself does not see his mistakes. He publishes previews with mistakes in the display of body parts and does not see it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
Only one render: Jill in a gun shop looking at the display case. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1480365

I believe there will be a party, but it will not be given as much time and attention as we expect. Judging by the preview, DPC will be more focused on writing the story of Bella and Jill. In any case, rescheduling the party to next year is stupid. Most likely, the next episode will be dedicated to Christmas.
Problem is that you’re basically the only who sees those ‘defects’ or ‘big legs’.
The legs are literally the same E61FDF6E-E35F-49E2-994B-1957376CFB63.jpeg
In such moments I remember people who were crying about Josy’s ass getting bigger in the Season 2 poster…
4BE27438-9BFB-4192-8F97-81EB9DC3B716.png
I guess some people here haven’t heard about lighting, angles, posture, etc. :unsure:
P.S. Josy isn’t even flat or close to flat in the game to begin with

BeberCOM

Oct 5, 2021
View attachment EilBf-4XcAA3WdR.jfif Hello dear lovers of beauty and just residents of the Forum! In the process of passing, I realized that no one is so suitable for the place of the main character's girlfriend as Jill, but after passing episode 7, I realized that I missed somewhere a cute scene that is attached as a file in my message. Tell me how to get to this point ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1480840 Hello dear lovers of beauty and just residents of the Forum! In the process of passing, I realized that no one is so suitable for the place of the main character's girlfriend as Jill, but after passing episode 7, I realized that I missed somewhere a cute scene that is attached as a file in my message. Tell me how to get to this point ?
That would be near the end of episode 6. Sage is sick in bed, the mc plans to visit her to cheer her up, but then Jill drops around unexpectedly for a birthday picnic. You'll see that scene you're looking for if you cancel your plans with Sage and go out with Jill.

There are repercussions to doing this. You can read about them here: Choose Jill or Sage.

Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it will go very far. Whether or not she is romantically involved in the mc, she does quite like him, and she's doing Tybalt "a favour" so that he makes sure "Trent" doesn't go to the police about the whole mansion "fire" fiasco.

I do believe Jill is starting to realise she's been duped by Tybalt. Her freaking out to Bella, asking for help, and that entire exchange, Tybalt's chances are pretty much fucked now.

It'd be such a fucking awesome, simple solution, if she just went up to Trent quietly to talk about the situation only to find out he doesn't know what the fuck she is on about. Then she can just ram that watermelon right up Tybalt's ass!

My guess is, similar to Sage, even if you've avoided Jill all along, she still likes the mc and further chances will be presented. That way her going out on a limb for the mc isn't so sad, 'cause she still cares very much for him.

Just looking at that exchange between Bella and Jill, there were two parts that made me chuckle:

Bella: "I loathe Tybalt."​
Jill: "I know that you don't like him."​
Bella: "No. You're too kind with your words."​
Bella: "I had him pegged from day one, and I've tolerated him for you. But that ends now."​
Jill: "I never asked you to tolerate him."​
Bella: "You tell me to be nice."​
Jill: "Well, yeah. You're staring daggers at him every time you've seen him."​
Bella: "That's me being nice."​

and:

Bella: "He's manipulating you into getting what he wants from you."​
Jill: "And what would that be?"​
Bella: "You are so naive."​

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Problem is that you’re basically the only who sees those ‘defects’ or ‘big legs’.
The legs are literally the same View attachment 1480825
In such moments I remember people who were crying about Josy’s ass getting bigger in the Season 2 poster…
View attachment 1480836
I guess some people here haven’t heard about lighting, angles, posture, etc. :unsure:
P.S. Josy isn’t even flat or close to flat in the game to begin with
I sure ain't crying about it. :giggle::love: But I have to admit it does look a little bigger than before (though mostly due to angle and posture as you stated). How do woman achieve such posture without misaligning their spine? :unsure:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I sure ain't crying about it. :giggle::love: But I have to admit it does look a little bigger than before (though mostly due to angle and posture as you stated). How do woman achieve such posture without misaligning their spine? :unsure:
Well just appreciate the view and stop asking yourself question about how or why women do this or that ... the result can only be headaches and still no comprehension. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
That would be near the end of episode 6. Sage is sick in bed, the mc plans to visit her to cheer her up, but then Jill drops around unexpectedly for a birthday picnic. You'll see that scene you're looking for if you cancel your plans with Sage and go out with Jill.

There are repercussions to doing this. You can read about them here: Choose Jill or Sage.
Not everyone gets the choice about choosing between Jill or Sage... My MC went to the date with Jill by default :sneaky:

8.png

Reactions: Jxorgx

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not everyone gets the choice about choosing between Jill or Sage... My MC went to the date with Jill by default :sneaky:

View attachment 1480887
That would be because you forgot to call Sage.

If you're on Sage's path you can't end the freeroam until you call her, but if you're not on her path, you can just choose not to call her, or even if you do call her, you can turn her down on the phone telling her you don't want to get sick.

So yeah, always check your phone during free roams in case you miss out on some cool phone call or message.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
That would be because you forgot to call Sage.

If you're on Sage's path you can't end the freeroam until you call her, but if you're not on her path, you can just choose not to call her, or even if you do call her, you can turn her down on the phone telling her you don't want to get sick.

So yeah, always check your phone during free roams in case you miss out on some cool phone call or message.
Um... You are not making it easy for me :oops::confused:

You misunderstood what I meant...

123.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Being a Dik is practically American Pie the game.. All it needs is Laid by Matt Nathanson as the main menu music or to even just feature in the game.. I feel like the games current soundtrack already gives American pie vibes
Yes and I hope DPC keeps it college comedy or light dramedy and doesn't go full AL drama in the later chapters. BaDIK doesn't really need to visit dark places to be entertaining and highly-rated. The character interactions in a fun setting do well enough on their own.

BeberCOM

Oct 5, 2021

I doubt it will go very far. Whether or not she is romantically involved in the mc, she does quite like him, and she's doing Tybalt "a favour" so that he makes sure "Trent" doesn't go to the police about the whole mansion "fire" fiasco.

I do believe Jill is starting to realise she's been duped by Tybalt. Her freaking out to Bella, asking for help, and that entire exchange, Tybalt's chances are pretty much fucked now.

It'd be such a fucking awesome, simple solution, if she just went up to Trent quietly to talk about the situation only to find out he doesn't know what the fuck she is on about. Then she can just ram that watermelon right up Tybalt's ass!

My guess is, similar to Sage, even if you've avoided Jill all along, she still likes the mc and further chances will be presented. That way her going out on a limb for the mc isn't so sad, 'cause she still cares very much for him.

Just looking at that exchange between Bella and Jill, there were two parts that made me chuckle:

Bella: "I loathe Tybalt."​
Jill: "I know that you don't like him."​
Bella: "No. You're too kind with your words."​
Bella: "I had him pegged from day one, and I've tolerated him for you. But that ends now."​
Jill: "I never asked you to tolerate him."​
Bella: "You tell me to be nice."​
Jill: "Well, yeah. You're staring daggers at him every time you've seen him."​
Bella: "That's me being nice."​

and:

Bella: "He's manipulating you into getting what he wants from you."​
Jill: "And what would that be?"​
Bella: "You are so naive."​
Thank you friend!

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes