BeberCOM

Oct 5, 2021
That would be near the end of episode 6. Sage is sick in bed, the mc plans to visit her to cheer her up, but then Jill drops around unexpectedly for a birthday picnic. You'll see that scene you're looking for if you cancel your plans with Sage and go out with Jill.

There are repercussions to doing this. You can read about them here: Choose Jill or Sage.

I doubt it will go very far. Whether or not she is romantically involved in the mc, she does quite like him, and she's doing Tybalt "a favour" so that he makes sure "Trent" doesn't go to the police about the whole mansion "fire" fiasco.

I do believe Jill is starting to realise she's been duped by Tybalt. Her freaking out to Bella, asking for help, and that entire exchange, Tybalt's chances are pretty much fucked now.

It'd be such a fucking awesome, simple solution, if she just went up to Trent quietly to talk about the situation only to find out he doesn't know what the fuck she is on about. Then she can just ram that watermelon right up Tybalt's ass!

My guess is, similar to Sage, even if you've avoided Jill all along, she still likes the mc and further chances will be presented. That way her going out on a limb for the mc isn't so sad, 'cause she still cares very much for him.

Just looking at that exchange between Bella and Jill, there were two parts that made me chuckle:

Bella: "I loathe Tybalt."​
Jill: "I know that you don't like him."​
Bella: "No. You're too kind with your words."​
Bella: "I had him pegged from day one, and I've tolerated him for you. But that ends now."​
Jill: "I never asked you to tolerate him."​
Bella: "You tell me to be nice."​
Jill: "Well, yeah. You're staring daggers at him every time you've seen him."​
Bella: "That's me being nice."​

and:

Bella: "He's manipulating you into getting what he wants from you."​
Jill: "And what would that be?"​
Bella: "You are so naive."​
Sorry for the question, but how do I need to cancel a Sage meeting to go with Jill?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry for the question, but how do I need to cancel a Sage meeting to go with Jill?
Jill should show up automatically saying she's organised an outing and you have to make the decision. It should be pretty obvious, unless your mc isn't already involved with Jill and she doesn't show, in which case you may need to go a lot further back.

BeberCOM

Oct 5, 2021
Jill should show up automatically saying she's organised an outing and you have to make the decision. It should be pretty obvious, unless your mc isn't already involved with Jill and she doesn't show, in which case you may need to go a lot further back.
So there shouldn't be any dates with Jill until then? The first date, in my opinion, occurs in advance (the screen is attached in the message)
2021-10-18_000630.png

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Its actually funny thinking about the paths and ramifications. Somehow I am on Jill, Sage and (really, somehow) on Bella path... and I am not on J&M path because I couldnt stand a tri-relationship (and screw them, Jade is better than any threesome anyway). But I am still helding hope you can re-ignite a solo path further in.

And when I thought it was going to start biting me in the ass so many, Josy pretty much says to Jill she has to fight for the MC :ROFLMAO: I do like where its going. I'd like we have a better control tho. For example, you can't choose NOT to fuck Sage or Bella at times, like with Bella she asked the MC if he needed help clearing the mansion and it just end up Bella bj the MC, in the same way I chose to help Bella in the library and they began to randomly making out...its weird. Its kinda the same with Sage but being fuck buddies justifies it, I just wished we had the control to chose being the "rebound" guy or wanting "more". Some options aren't there and they should!

And I am not sure if the game gets confused or not at time but... I got this scene.

dadadaw.png

The scene is about Derek saying how "he's moving on" from Ashley and my MC, who has admited to Derek having feelings for Maya in the prep party during episode 5, despite refusing the tri-relationship in episode 4, and not even screwing Josy during episode 2 feels... odd? Even if I assume the game automatically puts you on a Josy crush from episode 1, I dont think it reflects the path I've been roleplaying, in this case it should had said "Maya" instead of Josy.

I mean the game is nearly perfect but it doesnt get confused at times.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Its actually funny thinking about the paths and ramifications. Somehow I am on Jill, Sage and (really, somehow) on Bella path... and I am not on J&M path because I couldnt stand a tri-relationship (and screw them, Jade is better than any threesome anyway). But I am still helding hope you can re-ignite a solo path further in.

And when I thought it was going to start biting me in the ass so many, Josy pretty much says to Jill she has to fight for the MC :ROFLMAO: I do like where its going. I'd like we have a better control tho. For example, you can't choose NOT to fuck Sage or Bella at times, like with Bella she asked the MC if he needed help clearing the mansion and it just end up Bella bj the MC, in the same way I chose to help Bella in the library and they began to randomly making out...its weird. Its kinda the same with Sage but being fuck buddies justifies it, I just wished we had the control to chose being the "rebound" guy or wanting "more". Some options aren't there and they should!

And I am not sure if the game gets confused or not at time but... I got this scene.

View attachment 1480945

The scene is about Derek saying how "he's moving on" from Ashley and my MC, who has admited to Derek having feelings for Maya in the prep party during episode 5, despite refusing the tri-relationship in episode 4, and not even screwing Josy during episode 2 feels... odd? Even if I assume the game automatically puts you on a Josy crush from episode 1, I dont think it reflects the path I've been roleplaying, in this case it should had said "Maya" instead of Josy.

Well, Josy has been MC's crush from way back. MC can be interested in all of the girls seperately, but it still makes sense in that way. We don't have a chance to change it. He still has feelings for her.
Like we can't change his hair, his dick, pledging to DIKs etc.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
oh guys, sometimes you pay attention to a guy who just wants to discuss and doesn't add anything productive to the general conversation tsc tsc, have a good day my friends <3

Reactions: immichael123

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1480945

the interest in Josy is credible, we are told that Mc has a crush on her and we are never told, or made to say, that this crush has disappeared

otherwise the fact that not having done anything with her in the second chapter doesn't count for anything is quite strange, since it's still an important step that the game takes into account.... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
From what I have observed, Jill seems more like a secondary character because she does not appear much, I do not think it affects her way of being much.

Just look here in the state of the end of chapter 7
This is sad and funny at the same time
View attachment 1466194
Jill I think she appears twice with the MC first when he is leaving the classroom and she tells him that she cannot see him and in the Tennis game and she does not appear anymore

Even Jill tells Isabella that the MC doesn't seem interested in her.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
When Tybalt had his presentation and a handful of the girls recognized MC's dick on sight, I had to step away from the screen I was laughing so hard. Surprised that Tybalt owned up to that not being his dick to his bros too.
imagine

Jill (if you had that shower with her): MC ?
Jade, spontaneously: MC ?
Tybalt, noticed the above reaction: what is happening???
MC : Yeah, Tibby, I have been fking your crush and your mom.

Imagine if Tybalt's presentation scene had played out like this...

1635859292572.png

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
if there was an MC, DIK for real, that video would have been the first thing Tybalt would have seen after his watermelon breakfast. :confused:
To trade such a MILF for a little revenge... That's not wise at all. And definitely not worth it :BootyTime:
Real DIK person doesn't waste time on such trifles as petty revenge - he makes revenge much more painful than just a video being published (especially if he'll lose the Mommy in that case).
Every time Mommy kisses little Tybalt with the same mouth that was naughty with MC will warm my heart :KEK:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 1480365

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.
Do you also ask why people become smaller when they walk away from you and back to normal size when they approach you?It's the angle from which the render was made, as well as the perspective.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes