BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Didn't DPC said in some Status Update months ago that he was working at that time in a free roam with 60 characters or so?

That has to be the Halloween party.

Edit:
Found it
It could be characters in the recital hall where MC stands up and has to cut across the aisle saying 'excuse me' and 'pardon me' 60 times before saving Jill from her performance anxiety.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Didn't DPC said in some Status Update months ago that he was working at that time in a free roam with 60 characters or so?

Edit:
Found it
May be it is for that Dorm Party, Becky and her friend posted about it. :unsure:
It could explain the Maya picture too. She is in this "East Side " Area may be. :unsure:
I don't know I'm just less and less confident now about a Halloween party. not having one would be definitely disappointing for me. The only thing is still give me hope is that there is a mention on the Episode 8 description about a Halloween party need to be planted, but maybe we just planning ?:unsure:

on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8. :cry:

Damn, I really want the ep. 8 Pink Rose ladies scene, but having go through Madame to get it hurts my soul. I'll feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank "crawling to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness." Just keep picturing what awaits on the other side of that long sewer line MC. Sometimes you just have to lie back and think of England.
Hopefully DPC dont troll us, and the party will happen in ep8, it will suck if we have to wait 6 or 7 months for it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1479341

Look at this boy having a good time
I wonder if this scene was what DPC meant when he mentioned animations having a large number of models in them?

I don't need fuckin Tanya. Where is Brandi!?:mad:
I'm hoping she's behind the camera. Not only do I think poor Brandi has been shamelessly underutilized, but her absence might suggest that You Know Who is in this scene... o_O

I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Eh, I think it's probably more about DPC being up to his neck in either getting beta testing running or patching bugs it's turned up.

That said, it's still hard to tell if we're getting our Halloween fix this episode or not. Holding the DIK's mega party at the start of Season 3 seems like a bad move to me, but that's more or less what we got in Episode 5, so who knows. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer to find out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
May be it is for that Dorm Party, Becky and her friend posted about it. :unsure:
It could explain the Maya picture too. She is in this "East Side " Area may be. :unsure:
I don't know I'm just less and less confident now about a Halloween party. not having one would be definitely disappointing for me. The only thing is still give me hope is that there is a mention on the Episode 8 description about a Halloween party need to be planted, but maybe we just planning ?:unsure:

on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:
Pretty sure that bottle Maya is holding is worth more than any party Becky would have:ROFLMAO:. Honesty I'm not surprise their is no previews of the big party I would think DPC would want to save that for when the update comes out. Could be wrong thats what I would do, but lucky for everyone here I'm not the good dr.:D

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8. :cry:
No! I refuse to believe this theory. There's going to be planning, fucking, more fucking, a Halloween party at the end of the episode, even more fucking, and it's gonna be fucking great! :mad:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8.

Edit:
Found it
Yeah, that DPC quote is promising. To suggest "clothes, make-up, accessories, etc." for 60 people, it doesn't sound just like a rave, it's gotta be that fucking Halloween party! :p

Getting the planning and the party over in one episode might sound like a push, but really, how much would be dedicated to the planning phase? MC and Sage getting together once to plan (and getting side tracked and fucking for an hour) is probably all that is required, I don't actually wanna spend much gaming time planning a fucking party...

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a Halloween Party Planning Minigame! :giggle: :p

Imagine, there is a choice in the game, where you have to choose between these 5 beauties or Madame :LOL:
:unsure:..........:sick:
...on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:
I think each $ is worth $10. If you grabbed the 20 on Maya's closet, you get $$. EDIT: actually it's worth $ if playing with minigames and $$ if playing without.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, that DPC quote is promising. To suggest "clothes, make-up, accessories, etc." for 60 people, it doesn't sound just like a rave, it's gotta be that fucking Halloween party! :p

Getting the planning and the party over in one episode might sound like a push, but really, how much would be dedicated to the planning phase? MC and Sage getting together once to plan (and getting side tracked and fucking for an hour) is probably all that is required, I don't actually wanna spend much gaming time planning a fucking party...

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a Halloween Party Planning Minigame! :giggle: :p

:unsure:..........:sick:

Nope, I'm pretty aware of the world, I just thought suggesting that you were stocking shelves at Walmart sounded funny for a guy who thinks he can provide business direction to a game developer who's probably banking over half a million a year, but now I'm thinking about, you probably got fired for being an idiot. :rolleyes:

And sure, I post a lot here, I like this game. But if you had any ability to gauge, it's closer to 3-4% over the last 30-40 pages (not 70%), but I understand numbers aren't your strong point, nor is logic and reason, or really anything to do with intelligence.

You want another statistic, if you look over the last couple of months, I don't even post 50% more than you on this site (ya dumbass). And a further, rather embarrassing statistic, over your last 50 or so of your posts across this site, 20% of the responses to them were people facepalming you. Doesn't that tell you something? :unsure:

But anyway, it's pretty obvious to everyone here you're just an impatient little brat who doesn't understand shit. I know you'll facepalm this and post some sad, uninformed response; it's what you do. ;)

I think each $ is worth $10. If you grabbed the 20 on Maya's closet, you get $$. EDIT: actually it's worth $ if playing with minigames and $$ if playing without.
Very mature.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
jeez shazba, why do you even bother arguing that guy anymore

I think it's just unbalanced and should not be thought about seriously. on one hand you get $ or $$ from picking up a 20 but on the other hand you pay from $ to $$$ for sexual services from quinn's "kitchen".

Reactions: Remplier and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think it's just unbalanced and should not be thought about seriously. on one hand you get $ or $$ from picking up a 20 but on the other hand you pay from $ to $$$ for sexual services from quinn's "kitchen".
Yeah, and then the threesome with Quinn and Riona costs $500 (he takes it out of his tuition money):

mc: "I can't believe I spent $500 on that... Even if it was enjoyable, I was thinking with my dick."​

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1501866_d4fb619af5091029d4dd963dab0841fd.png

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.

I believe there will be a party, but it will not be given as much time and attention as we expect. Judging by the preview, DPC will be more focused on writing the story of Bella and Jill. In any case, rescheduling the party to next year is stupid. Most likely, the next episode will be dedicated to Christmas.

Last edited:

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Why the hell have I decided to check this thread before the release. You are such a tease guys and I am so hyped for Halloween Party after reading all this. Jesus give us strenght to hold on for 2 more weeks!

Just imagine all galls not only in one place but in different sexy Halloween costumes. Makes me blow my mind only by imagining
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
creating the paradox that if not courted she will speak ill of MC to Bella?
Or will she bring out her wild side and compete with all the girls just to seduce MC and then abandon him?
Or will she continue to comb her dolls and wait at her manor for the arrival of the white knight?

The third one I said :confused:

imagine

Jill (if you had that shower with her): MC ?
Jade, spontaneously: MC ?
Tybalt, noticed the above reaction: what is happening???
what a great opportunity missed...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes