EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
That's the remastered version.You are probably asking about the remake.
That's how you can tell DPC is still a rookie at this whole milking thing. He hasn't rewritten or re-rendered the existing episodes even once yet. I mean that would add another 2 years worth of padding at least. He should talk to those Sad Crab guys, ask them for advice.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1481179
Oh my god :love: That’s what I've been fucking waiting for !!!
If it happens Season 2 will make my favourite tweet/cluck come true.
screenshot0001.png
Episode 8 can’t come soon enough! They’re going to be great threesome for both paths. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Please, no. Two the most basic bitch in game. I hope we will see more Jill or Bella in this episode.
LOL,what do you mean basic bitch? Basic bitch means someone unoriginal,being a stereotype of some sorts,none of them are that. If you mean simply that they are bitches,maybe Quinn is,but not Sage. Jill is so much more of a basic bitch in the good,nice girl trope

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
From what I have observed, Jill seems more like a secondary character because she does not appear much, I do not think it affects her way of being much.

Just look here in the state of the end of chapter 7

Jill I think she appears twice with the MC first when he is leaving the classroom and she tells him that she cannot see him and in the Tennis game and she does not appear anymore

Even Jill tells Isabella that the MC doesn't seem interested in her.
There's also the presentation scene with Josy regardless of if you messed with Tybalt or not. That's at least 3 different scenes featuring Jill if you're not pursuing her compared to 2 for Bella. The library & tennis game.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There's also the presentation scene with Josy regardless of if you messed with Tybalt or not. That's at least 3 different scenes featuring Jill if you're not pursuing her compared to 2 for Bella. The library & tennis game.
I was referring to her interacting with the MC because she literally comes out at the beginning of the chapter when the flashback comes out

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Yes and I hope DPC keeps it college comedy or light dramedy and doesn't go full AL drama in the later chapters. BaDIK doesn't really need to visit dark places to be entertaining and highly-rated. The character interactions in a fun setting do well enough on their own.
That's always possible, I mean Acting Lessons is all fun mainly then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann
May 6, 2017
I was referring to her interacting with the MC because she literally comes out at the beginning of the chapter when the flashback comes out
There is another interaction between Jill and the MC, in which they go for a run through the park/forest, and then decide to enter the lake. All this happens just before the end of chapter 7 is given.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, any ideas what #SucksToBeYouTommy suppose to mean? Apparantely Tommy's gonna miss the party for some reason, in order for MC to conveniently get all the bitches to himself or something like that.
I suspect it's because of the difficulties he's having with Heather, being +3 and all.
Good. I'd rather have some unsoiled Jill pussy juice than whatever deseases lurk in those caves in the Pink Rose
If discussing the Madame, I agree fully, but despite the dangers, Nicole still rates well on my list. Lily's not bad. Hell, even Rose with her matching haircut is better than the goblinoid raccoon queen, though.
I sure ain't crying about it. :giggle::love: But I have to admit it does look a little bigger than before (though mostly due to angle and posture as you stated). How do woman achieve such posture without misaligning their spine? :unsure:
It works best when they have somebody that helps them regularly pound it back into place. ;)
Oh my god :love: That’s what I've been fucking waiting for !!!
If it happens Season 2 will make my favourite tweet/cluck come true.
View attachment 1481233
I can't help but wonder if this is one of those very minor variables that he decided to track and make a reality later. I don't know what the other options were, this is always the right choice.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes