MatsMeffert

Oct 13, 2020
I now 100% belive that we will not get the Halloween-party in this update. It´s so weird if he makes this huge party with everyone in costume and none of the previews are of costumes. Before the Episode 6 update we got like 3 previews of the D&G game.

Also, this being the last preview also al but confirms 12. November as the release date...?

Reactions: Reggie32

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
That's how you can tell DPC is still a rookie at this whole milking thing. He hasn't rewritten or re-rendered the existing episodes even once yet. I mean that would add another 2 years worth of padding at least. He should talk to those Sad Crab guys, ask them for advice.
It's not like he's strapped for cash he could easily out source that visual polishing for the first five episodes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
What if Jill is bipolar when we see Jill and her sister its really Jill dreaming and her mind is creating two versions of herself Jill and Lana? Lana is Jill alter ego who she really wants to be but is fighting her in her head. :unsure:
Stop with this ridiculous theories.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What if Jill is bipolar when we see Jill and her sister its really Jill dreaming and her mind is creating two versions of herself Jill and Lana? Lana is Jill alter ego who she really wants to be but is fighting her in her head. :unsure:
I just hope that the sister is not dead and that everything is a lie from Jill's parents and how she believes lies so easily

Reactions: Ilhares and Ahx

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I now 100% belive that we will not get the Halloween-party in this update. It´s so weird if he makes this huge party with everyone in costume and none of the previews are of costumes.
we got to see, what, under 100 renders? out of 4000?
I think of no-HOTDIK-halloween-party-spoilers as DPC's trick
and when episode 8 comes out, we'll all be in for a treat

... yeah, I gotta stop with dad jokes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1481179
And now seriously. It doesn't look like there's going to be a threesome. Sage is definitely drunk. Apparently it happened during the planning of the party. I suppose it's part of the "truth" or "action" game. But let's imagine that a threesome really happened. There are several consequences of this.
1) Sage still considers MС only as a fuck buddy. Otherwise, if she had taken him seriously, she would never have gone for it.
2)It can have a long-term impact on the relationship with both Quinn and Sage. Look at Quinn's face. She looks serious. Whereas Sage is relaxed. Probably drunk casual sex doesn't mean anything to Sage. But that's not the case for Quinn.
3) Maybe an important choice is to have group sex with Quinn and Sage or not? Probably choosing it will close Sage's path as a romantic partner.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And now seriously. It doesn't look like there's going to be a threesome. Sage is definitely drunk. Apparently it happened during the planning of the party. I suppose it's part of the "truth" or "action" game. But let's imagine that a threesome really happened. There are several consequences of this.
1) Sage still considers MС only as a fuck buddy. Otherwise, if she had taken him seriously, she would never have gone for it.
2)It can have a long-term impact on the relationship with both Quinn and Sage. Look at Quinn's face. She looks serious. Whereas Sage is relaxed. Probably drunk casual sex doesn't mean anything to Sage. But that's not the case for Quinn.
3) Maybe an important choice is to have group sex with Quinn and Sage or not? Probably choosing it will close Sage's path as a romantic partner.
Quinn's face may be because the image belongs to her path. It is worth remembering the face that Quinn puts on in episode 7 when she finds Sage with the MC, pure laughter if you are not in her path and seriousness if you are.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I now 100% belive that we will not get the Halloween-party in this update. It´s so weird if he makes this huge party with everyone in costume and none of the previews are of costumes. Before the Episode 6 update we got like 3 previews of the D&G game.

Also, this being the last preview also al but confirms 12. November as the release date...?
The administrators in the discord have images of girls in Halloween costumes. Perhaps preparing for the party will take much longer than the party itself. In episode 4, the Diks party itself was also short, albeit important.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
jill_by_yuno_gasai_by_yunogasaixo_dei6km1-pre.jpg
Baddie Jill is what we need, preferably in a small none canon update focused specifically on her. It's what we deserve right boys? Lol I mean she's been the blue Ball Queen for 7 long episodes straight and I'm sure Tremelo wouldn't mind a baddie Jill either. Then again dude would probably stick his dick in anything that isn't Arieth lol.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quinn's face may be because the image belongs to her path. It is worth remembering the face that Quinn puts on in episode 7 when she finds Sage with the MC, pure laughter if you are not in her path and seriousness if you are.
It's actually an interesting question how Quinn really feels about MС. It's hardly love. Quinn is a egoist. She sees that MC belongs to her rival. Maybe the Tremolo is just a trophy for her? Quinn is calm when MC fucks Riona and Camila, but when she sees Sage with a Tremolo, she loses her temper. Sage is Quinn's rival. She wants everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes