walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Good. I'd rather have some unsoiled Jill pussy juice than whatever deseases lurk in those caves in the Pink Rose
But you won't get that juice. You won't even get a handjob.

The LESBIANS have given up more pussy than
Oh my god :love: That’s what I've been fucking waiting for !!!
If it happens Season 2 will make my favourite tweet/cluck come true.
View attachment 1481233
Episode 8 can’t come soon enough! They’re going to be great threesome for both paths. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda think the second pic, is moments before the death of the MC...

• Haha
Reactions: seniorboop
Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 1481387
Baddie Jill is what we need, preferably in a small none canon update focused specifically on her. It's what we deserve right boys? Lol I mean she's been the blue Ball Queen for 7 long episodes straight and I'm sure Tremelo wouldn't mind a baddie Jill either. Then again dude would probably stick his dick in anything that isn't Arieth lol.
Baddie Jill will exist, we just gotta believe.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Aight. I'm officially hyped.
I have only so little hype capacity left since FFXIV Endwalker is also so close, but all that's left, is going into BaDIK. Dont fuck this up DPC :)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
decision time?
its has written trap all over it only thing missing is the strap ons they have hiden under the bed!

look at Sage creepy smile i have never seen that creepy smile! she is having her revenge on a cheater... not Chad but the MC will do!
as for Quinn she is staring at you like she as daggers in her eyes, its a trap run!

always loved that scene! Sage is so cute on the other picture!

this reminds me! what happened to Dalli?

MC: Thats cheating! i do not perform well with an audience!
Rhyona: OK i understand we will go to my room!

*In rhyona room*

Ryona: so 10$ and i tell them i came?
MC: can i at least try?
Rhyona: Sure you can try but...
MC: But what?
Rhyona: you´re no Magnar and neither do you have Rusty licking skills or Tybalts Anal habilities!
MC: wtf Rhyona?
Rhyona: Ok 20$ or i tell the girls you failled!

Fight club?

thats the chick path... "so all those things in Maya list that she had to do... who do you hate the most in terms of boys around here? ok you are gonna do everything on that list with the MC as payback for what you did to maya!" Q: OH NO, to fuck a footlong smart and atractive dude pussy dude...

called it 1st if you are on the chick path this is not a reward for you its punishment for Quinn!

speak for yourself my MC is 1st in line for the great DIK vs Arieth gangbang goodbye party!

speak for yourself my MC will propose wendy and her feminist friends a fuck in exchange for them to drop the charges of rape on Derek! jump on the grenade for a homie is what its called!

gangbang party for the femenists vs the MC halloween party!
pfuuu bellamites all simps and whiteknights!
Lol but you see the thing is when it comes to Arieth not even we have control over Tremelo.. He won't stick his dick in a sea buffet whether we want it or not and
As for Wendy and the gang, once again I don't think anything would convince Tremelo to dive into that business

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The reason Sage keep rating MC 2 or 3 out of 5 is because she got that scandinavian dick from Magnar before and nobody could destroy her pussy like that guy.

Or she already got a taste of Neil and his experienced dick. :Kappa:
Naah man it's definitely Burke, she's one of the students he fucked behind Jades back.. In fact she probably fucked all of her dads rich buddies too, they ran a train on her no doubt.. Poor Tremelo can't compete with that shit

Sep 29, 2021
Ya I keep hoping she'll show up at a DIK party at some point completely unexpectedly wearing the hottest fucking thing there and MC will have to choose how to react - ditch Quinn / Sage / Josy / Lily, whoever, lol.
Something like this will happen eventually. I doubt Jill will become super depraved and corrupted or whatever but something will make her more overtly sexual. Or shit, maybe the decadent rich girl brain will kick in and she'll want to start eating ass and getting choke fucked.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1481179
Woot, we're almost there! :D

I'd say his confirms we'll be planning the Halloween Party in Episode 8. Here's hoping we can have our party, too.

I do wonder how this scene will play out if we're not fooling around with Sage and are not well-disposed to Quinn?

Nice guys finish last, you know that right? :p
Well, yeah. It's only polite to pleasure our partners first. ;)

So, uh Sagey and Quinny best friends again? All that stuff with Maya is water under the bridge eh? :unsure:
I don't think they were ever best friends, but they are friends and 'sisters.' Sage still doesn't realize just how egregiously Quinn has abused her trust so she's going to assume a stern lesson will be enough to teach Quinn her lesson; she said as much when talking to Maya in the library.

It would be nice if the MC could finally spill the beans on Quinn's empire (assuming he isn't on Quinn's path, obviously), but I'm not holding my breath.

Mid-November, Friday 12th for the release still has a chance, but I'm leaning more towards a release on Friday 19th.
If DPC is releasing the final preview he's confident the end is near. To me that suggests beta testing is under way and going about as expected: no showstopper bugs thus far. I'd say that makes November 12 the most likely date: enough time to patch up any issues and triple-check critical stuff, but close enough that DPC won't worry about the delay if it unexpectedly drags on an extra week to the 19th.

I suppose this Friday is still just barely possible if we assume beta started earlier than expected and it went swimmingly, but that strikes me as wildly optimistic. If DPC isn't confident enough to make the announcement today, I doubt his confidence will have grown significantly tomorrow or Thursday and he needs to announce the release at least a little bit early.

Nov 13, 2019
There's also the presentation scene with Josy regardless of if you messed with Tybalt or not. That's at least 3 different scenes featuring Jill if you're not pursuing her compared to 2 for Bella. The library & tennis game.
Jill is a socially active student with aspirations big enough for her to put up with Tybalts advances instead of correcting him (which she might have done idk. I hate her.). Obviously she is going to have more face time than the socially reclusive librarian who won't even let herself feel let alone be part of the world. Jill has more connections to people in this game than Isabella so it makes more sense for her to pop up in the story more.

Reactions: Nercoz

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, well, well. I remember something bout choosing girls for Threesome, BJ, Anal. I've always choosen the Sage/Quinn Threesome. Hopefully this will happen. :love::ROFLMAO:
What were the other choices? I seem to recall the game provided three sets of girl combinations to select from. I never thought it mattered beyond some funny clucks on Rooster. If true, then congrats DPC, you fooled me yet again with a seemingly benign choice that actually has meaning several episodes later. :cautious:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
What were the other choices? I seem to recall the game provided three sets of girl combinations to select from. I never thought it mattered beyond some funny clucks on Rooster. If true, then congrats DPC, you fooled me yet again with a seemingly benign choice that actually has meaning several episodes later. :cautious:
When was this? My only recollection is that Quinn asks who among her girls (including her) you most want to sleep with?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes