Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

View attachment 1481179
The highly anticipated party planning scene, or is it some post-meeting shenanigans? Can't wait.

Why so serious, Quinn?

Expect to get some variations to this scene depending on the relationships in play.

Interesting that we're in Quinn's room, not Sage's.

Also, and admittedly it's not the first thing I noticed above, or even the second, but what is in Quinn's hands?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: goldenrule91

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1481179
If this is the final preview then we are most likely not getting the Halloween party this episode. If we look back at last episodes final preview it was Jill at the lake. It was at the end of the episode. It means that most likely this preview is the near end of the episode.

I wonder if there's going to be a time jump because it will take forever before the whole year is finished. At this rate, we might get the Christmas, Hanukah and Kwanzaa party in the year 2032

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1481179
Sage looks pretty chill (slightly fucking weird), but fuck me if Quinn doesn't mean business! :oops:
decision time?
its has written trap all over it only thing missing is the strap ons they have hiden under the bed!

look at Sage creepy smile i have never seen that creepy smile! she is having her revenge on a cheater... not Chad but the MC will do!
as for Quinn she is staring at you like she as daggers in her eyes, its a trap run!

always loved that scene! Sage is so cute on the other picture!

It's Sagephine, evil twin of Sage.
this reminds me! what happened to Dalli?

or a new Truth or Dare game...

Quinn : Tremolo, i dare you to fuck Riona and don't stop before she cums !
Sage : He lacks cardio for that !!!
MC: Thats cheating! i do not perform well with an audience!
Rhyona: OK i understand we will go to my room!

*In rhyona room*

Ryona: so 10$ and i tell them i came?
MC: can i at least try?
Rhyona: Sure you can try but...
MC: But what?
Rhyona: you´re no Magnar and neither do you have Rusty licking skills or Tybalts Anal habilities!
MC: wtf Rhyona?
Rhyona: Ok 20$ or i tell the girls you failled!

What if Jill is bipolar when we see Jill and her sister its really Jill dreaming and her mind is creating two versions of herself Jill and Lana? Lana is Jill alter ego who she really wants to be but is fighting her in her head. :unsure:
Fight club?

So, uh Sagey and Quinny best friends again? All that stuff with Maya is water under the bridge eh? :unsure:
thats the chick path... "so all those things in Maya list that she had to do... who do you hate the most in terms of boys around here? ok you are gonna do everything on that list with the MC as payback for what you did to maya!" Q: OH NO, to fuck a footlong smart and atractive dude pussy dude...

called it 1st if you are on the chick path this is not a reward for you its punishment for Quinn!

View attachment 1481387
Baddie Jill is what we need, preferably in a small none canon update focused specifically on her. It's what we deserve right boys? Lol I mean she's been the blue Ball Queen for 7 long episodes straight and I'm sure Tremelo wouldn't mind a baddie Jill either. Then again dude would probably stick his dick in anything that isn't Arieth lol.
speak for yourself my MC is 1st in line for the great DIK vs Arieth gangbang goodbye party!

anything that is not Arieth... or Wendy and her feminist friends
speak for yourself my MC will propose wendy and her feminist friends a fuck in exchange for them to drop the charges of rape on Derek! jump on the grenade for a homie is what its called!

gangbang party for the femenists vs the MC halloween party!
There are waifu-wars on Summer's Gone? What option other than Bella exists? Such weirdos. Maybe I have a little bias here since SG's Bella is my preferred character of all these games.
pfuuu bellamites all simps and whiteknights!

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Some data that might give us (or not) a reference when it comes to release dates:

- For Episode 7 the last preview was shared on 12/04 (Monday).
- For Episode 7 the release date was announced on 16/04 (Friday).
- Episode 7 was released to the higher patreon tiers on 23/04.

Yes, I use the European calendar, deal with it.

However, this time I think that we did not get the confirmation that the Beta testing has started. Am I wrong on this?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1481179
fantastic!!! after the fantastic foursome with Sage, Quinn and Riona now DPC will give us a fantastic threesome!!!!

in the world of dreams, as always... :(

To trade such a MILF for a little revenge... That's not wise at all. And definitely not worth it :BootyTime:
Real DIK person doesn't waste time on such trifles as petty revenge - he makes revenge much more painful than just a video being published (especially if he'll lose the Mommy in that case).
Every time Mommy kisses little Tybalt with the same mouth that was naughty with MC will warm my heart :KEK:
I think bragging is very DIK..

then MC shouldn't have published anything, just show the footage to Tybalt and turn him into his number one fan, always ready to praise him!!!
he would have had him completely in his hands, and in the netori tradition, every now and then he would have shown him some updates...

• Haha
Reactions: akki37

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The joke will be on you when you'll see the inevitable cliffhanger of the season 2's finale. Something something Burke have killed Bella's husband or Tybalt will finally come out and will try to seduce Chad in front of everyone.
Which will lead the to the ultimate cliffhanger - Tybalt vs Troy fight to the death in the middle of the hallway, winner takes Chad. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes