HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This whole thread has become "TL : DR"

I have my F95zone page for 100 posts per page and this shows 1536 pages so far

Some posts take several screens to scroll past, even without embedded pictures. I've gotten to where I rapidly spin the scroll wheel on the mouse or just hold down the arrow key to see if any post is short enough to care about, or anything catches my eye that's not conspiracy theories, waifu-war chest thumping or render bitching. Of the couple hundred games I play (and yes, several are this good as well) - NONE of them generate this much typing, arguing, analysis, or just plain bitching. I will have to say that the waifu-wars on Summer's Gone are WAY worse than here, and the Freudian psychoanalysis on Lessons in Love is way more intense, but for conspiracy theory, convoluted plot theory, Arkansas hillbilly family trees, and fighting - Being a DIK takes the (pink) cake!! :ROFLMAO: ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jiFfM.jpg

(All in fun. Love the game. Read the thread (in small doses, quickly;))

Sep 9, 2021
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
I am bored so i am back here . . .

if i am an nich DH then I will say there is higher chance for her being hateful toward mc(Not including if mc and bella having good times together :ROFLMAO:, ) look this way, mc with bella and jill have to with tybalt. let's add real :poop: , if mc is not on her root she talk to mc about not to see her and also accused him(If not then mc didn't have to put his backstabbing friend neck on the line.:LOL:)

at that time the way she talk to mc, Is kind of feel like she is saying "You should be on your knees and thanks me for what i am doing ".

I accept lots of bs from her because mc is not dating her and she will or might hate mc yet I will say she will not go along with tybalt.

btw what i know is completely wrong :WaitWhat:, BECAUSE :

BECAUSE JILL SAYS TO BELLA ABOUT TYBALT BLACKMAILING HER : I DON'T SEE IT THAT WAY. (y):ROFLMAO:

I just want to see MC and Jill gets sensual. After that maybe BDSM to the Jill. :devilish:
I think there is a better choice . . .
mc, bella & jill :ROFLMAO:
index.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Solrane

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Clearly you and I are on different planets. I am utterly stoked about the idea of a threesome with Quinn and Sage. I'm just hoping this isn't just a special render or a dream sequence.
+1 for this.
The rooster cluck during the movie night at the HOTs, I always take the 3some with Sage an Quinn as answer ;) cherry on the cake there's also anal with Camila in this answer. Wait, I have to take a break ...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes