mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Since we're on the subject of Josy & Maya, on a recent playthrough I noticed two movies that momentarily shifted the narrative to these girls (one at a time), almost like they were the mc. Both times when implying (or explicitly showing) they are now HOTs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These two scenes mirror the mc's own pan shot when he finally puts on the DIK jacket.

Of course Jill, Sage and Bella aren't going to have a "Joined the HOTs" moment, but even so, I don't know of any solo video of any of them to match these two scenes.

OK, Jill has a half-way decent "solo" scene, but that's not what I mean. :sneaky:
I think Bella's moment is when she takes the ring off her finger.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
one could almost say you mastered the corruption games so well that everything you touch gets corrupted!
i salute you! and now stay away from my apples!

He murdered hundreds of kids so his sacrifice was a bit of a death bed confession and didn't even matter canonically :KEK:
you clearly have never been a teacher! i tell you those brats had it coming!

Technically Vader killed millions of kids. He blew up Alderaan just to fuck with Leia, there were 2 billion people on that planet.
no technically about it if he fucked Leia it was incest!
hope it won't end up with 3some, which would ruin Sage route; Sage is a babe, but Quinn... Ewww
View attachment 1483562
you know you can say no right? just stop staring like a bumbling idiot at Sage´s tits concentrate on their faces and just say "no i will fuck you one at a time i do not feel confident enough doing 2 girls at the same time!"

dude one of these days you me and OFT gonna make a BAD+ mod to input all the stupid jokes we come up with!
Should be fun!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Since we're on the subject of Josy & Maya, on a recent playthrough I noticed two movies that momentarily shifted the narrative to these girls (one at a time), almost like they were the mc. Both times when implying (or explicitly showing) they are now HOTs:

These two scenes mirror the mc's own pan shot when he finally puts on the DIK jacket.

Of course Jill, Sage and Bella aren't going to have a "Joined the HOTs" moment, but even so, I don't know of any solo video of any of them to match these two scenes.

OK, Jill has a half-way decent "solo" scene, but that's not what I mean. :sneaky:
Yes I'm sure that will be very popular, the game switches to multiple protagonist in Season 3 and you get to start playing from Josy and Maya's perspective! LOLOLOLOL!

God, I'm glad that I'm out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes I'm sure that will be very popular, the game switches to multiple protagonist in Season 3 and you get to start playing from Josy and Maya's perspective! LOLOLOLOL!

And what are you doing here? You should go to the Heavy Five thread or is that thread is as boring as the game

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Important information regarding patching
I will explain in the section below why I cannot supply a patch for this update.

What this means for v0.8.0 is that everyone will have to download the full game this time.
Meushi Do you think you could provide an unofficial patch? :unsure:

An engine upgrade to 4.7.10 shouldn't shouldn't limit the option to create a patch file for Episode 8. Or what do you think?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I'm confident we won't go down that path! :eek:

My point was just how it was interesting that those scenes were amplified by seemingly promoting the LIs to what felt like the main character for a moment.

I actually hate it when games switch the main character mid way through. I've mentioned Yakuza 0 here before, and that game does it regularly (switching between the two main dudes). Luckily both characters are awesome but I still hate it right when it switches.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

My point was just how it was interesting that those scenes were amplified by seemingly promoting the LIs to what felt like the main character for a moment.

I actually hate it when games switch the main character mid way through. I've mentioned Yakuza 0 here before, and that game does it regularly (switching between the two main dudes). Luckily both characters are awesome but I still hate it right when it switches.
I've seen the multi protags thing work, I'm currently playing Our Red String and it works there, but yeah you're right. If DPC did that there'd be a riot. Not saying it wouldn't be fun to watch though.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba
Sep 9, 2021
Maya and Josy's breakup on Dik's path seems inevitable to me. If during the party at the prep in episode 5, the hero tells Derek that he loves Josy, and then throws Maya and comforts her in the mansion, she admits that she loves Tremolo and even kept his jacket. In the future, there will be several triggers hinting at some kind of break.
1) On a date with Josy at the Hots Mansion, MС wants to kiss Josy, but she abruptly pulls away.
View attachment 1483968

2) Later MС will still kiss her. But as we can see, this kiss confused her.
View attachment 1483971
Interestingly, there are no such opportunities on the path of friendship with Maya.
Therefore, I am interested in how the gap will be depicted and under what circumstances they will break up. So far they are doing well. Tremolo kindly provided them with his room for dates. Maybe something will happen in the gym and Josy decides to leave Maya?
Man can hope !

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

BTW, anyone hoping to download this 19G monster from NOPY has a bit of bad news coming, really bad news actually. NOPY just announced to the Patron's that they're ending.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Female MC in the next game confirmed :sneaky:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
BTW, anyone hoping to download this 19G monster from NOPY has a bit of bad news coming, really bad news actually. NOPY just announced to the Patron's that they're ending.
Wow what a fuckin' bad news, we're pretty much screwed now only with mega, yay:HideThePain:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Why did all the fight dramas become this(For example fight with Dawe in Ep2 ), and in the end they all turn out to be defeated?
It is Bug??? please help me!!!!!!

View attachment 1483868
View attachment 1483874
View attachment 1483880

You cannot defeat Dawe. No one can defeat Dawe. He is The Man. He is unstoppable.

I Fought the Dawe and the Dawe Won :FacePalm:

Side Note: Am I the only one who found it hysterical that he started losing muscle tone when Quinn was feeding him placebos, and not only did he not notice, he bragged on his six pack?

1636036595549.png

1636035435946.png 1636035339502.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes