Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Maya and Josy's breakup on Dik's path seems inevitable to me. If during the party at the prep in episode 5, the hero tells Derek that he loves Josy, and then throws Maya and comforts her in the mansion, she admits that she loves Tremolo and even kept his jacket. In the future, there will be several triggers hinting at some kind of break.
1) On a date with Josy at the Hots Mansion, MС wants to kiss Josy, but she abruptly pulls away.
View attachment 1483968

2) Later MС will still kiss her. But as we can see, this kiss confused her.
View attachment 1483971
Interestingly, there are no such opportunities on the path of friendship with Maya.
Josy is really struggling. Bet her first choice would have been MC over Maya. During prepparty when you carry her suitcases she comes clean and tells the MC she could have been happy with him too. And also with the 2 scenes you posted i think she will get together with MC again if you let her. She still has a crush on you ;)

Personally i really think it's cute and DPC bring a nice tension between the both of you. I hope it's just a matter of time.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Maya and Josy's breakup on Dik's path seems inevitable to me. If during the party at the prep in episode 5, the hero tells Derek that he loves Josy, and then throws Maya and comforts her in the mansion, she admits that she loves Tremolo and even kept his jacket. In the future, there will be several triggers hinting at some kind of break.
1) On a date with Josy at the Hots Mansion, MС wants to kiss Josy, but she abruptly pulls away.
View attachment 1483968

2) Later MС will still kiss her. But as we can see, this kiss confused her.
View attachment 1483971
Interestingly, there are no such opportunities on the path of friendship with Maya.
Therefore, I am interested in how the gap will be depicted and under what circumstances they will break up. So far they are doing well. Tremolo kindly provided them with his room for dates. Maybe something will happen in the gym and Josy decides to leave Maya?
I'd say that's because between Maya and Josey, Josey was the one Tremelo really had feelings for.. Obviously if you choose the romance path with Maya thats when MCs feelings for her comes to surface but Josey was MCs crush for how long and he was hers.. Maya is lesbian after all so we can't really expect her to show any romance to Tremelo if you on her friend path while Josey on either path obviously still has feelings for Tremelo but chose to be with Maya instead on the Dik path . Whether this will cause M and J to break up I don't know but I'd hope not.. Either have a 3 way relationship or let J stay with M cause honestly if Josey had to choose Tremelo she'd be making a mistake, especially knowing the fact that he bangs almost every girl at B&R.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I practically did every girls route from start to finish so I can confidently tell you that as of right now there's no Josey without Maya.. Keep in mind if anything Tremelo is the third wheel in this relationship because Maya and Josey were already dating before they even met him, they went to through a rough patch and ultimately both feel in love with Tremelo but they never stopped loving each other so yeah mate whether you like it or not you can't get Josey without Maya or Maya without Josey... Whether you choose to date them or stay friends nothing changes between them, they'll still be a couple.
I personally don't mind that, both Maya and Josey are fantastic and any fuck would be lucky to have the chance to date them both.
:rolleyes:
BeingADIK 2021-11-04 13-45-58-70.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
you can't get Josey without Maya or Maya without Josey
Fucking perfect dream, i can tell

both Maya and Josey are fantastic and any fuck would be lucky to have the chance to date them both.
If DPC makes the three admit their feelings for each other and become the throuple official, i may forgive him if there is no halloween party in this update (sorry, brothers)

Reactions: ename144

Sceptic794

Nov 4, 2021
Doe
View attachment 1159035

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-27
Release Date: 2021-04-25
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:
Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT* - ANDROID*

Splits

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0/v0.7.1 to v0.7.2.
!NOTE - Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0/v0.7.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!

Update only (0.6.x -> 0.7.2)
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
Mac
(0.7.1): MEGA - - -

Extras:

Fan Sigs:

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 522505 View attachment 992057 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522506 View attachment 992054 View attachment 992056 View attachment 992058 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 992113
Are those actual downloads like the Golfie and Anonfile ones?
Or r they scams? Pls help.

Jan 15, 2019
Well I practically did every girls route from start to finish so I can confidently tell you that as of right now there's no Josey without Maya.. Keep in mind if anything Tremelo is the third wheel in this relationship because Maya and Josey were already dating before they even met him, they went to through a rough patch and ultimately both feel in love with Tremelo but they never stopped loving each other so yeah mate whether you like it or not you can't get Josey without Maya or Maya without Josey... Whether you choose to date them or stay friends nothing changes between them, they'll still be a couple.
I personally don't mind that, both Maya and Josey are fantastic and any fuck would be lucky to have the chance to date them both.
By that logic there should be 4 LI not 5
If Maya and Josy are one then why even have separate profile in the end of chapters

there are very high chances of Josy separate path in future

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'd say that's because between Maya and Josey, Josey was the one Tremelo really had feelings for.. Obviously if you choose the romance path with Maya thats when MCs feelings for her comes to surface but Josey was MCs crush for how long and he was hers.. Maya is lesbian after all so we can't really expect her to show any romance to Tremelo if you on her friend path while Josey on either path obviously still has feelings for Tremelo but chose to be with Maya instead on the Dik path . Whether this will cause M and J to break up I don't know but I'd hope not.. Either have a 3 way relationship or let J stay with M cause honestly if Josey had to choose Tremelo she'd be making a mistake, especially knowing the fact that he bangs almost every girl at B&R.
There are a lot of hypocritical actions in the game both on the part of the MC and on the part of other heroes. This is especially noticeable on the way of Chick. MС Chick is dating Jill, Bella, Josy and Maya at the same time. And all his relationships are "serious". It's okay for Dik to fuck every girl, but a sentimental and sensual Chick behaves like a child. He gave up two strippers for Jill, and then calmly goes to Bella and she sucks his dick like a vacuum cleaner. Dik's motivation is clear, but Chick is just immature and frivolous and lies to himself and others.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fucking perfect dream, i can tell

If DPC makes the three admit their feelings for each other and become the throuple official, i may forgive him if there is no halloween party in this update (sorry, brothers)
Didn't they already do that? I remember them admitting their feelings for each other which is what led them to decide on giving the whole three way relay a try.

Reactions: mightybored

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
As much as they may not like one another at the moment, I think Tommy and Quinn are going to team up to try and take control of their respective organizations. They could have waited and just get it normally, but the arrival of MC one way or another put a wrench in that, so they'll have to move forward with an alternate (read: probably bad) plan.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think there will be a point where you will have to choose between Maya and Josy. For me I'll go for Josy without any hesitation. As you had to dramatically choose between two girls in his previous VN.
As i expected, i will have to wait a few days after the release for download. No fucking chance i dl 19 GB in the release day, even if my poor internet been in good mood. Hopefuly i will download the bug fix version. Fuck, 19 GB and the game is not even close to finish, probaly
We are not even at half of it. Planned episodes are more than 14 according to an official statement from DPC:
The public information is 10-20 episodes and coming this far into the project; I think that it’s an estimation that still holds, but, right now, it’s leaning to be in the 14-20 episode range. [source: DPC from Patreon]]
Yes, it will take a very long time to complete.
The game will be separate folders starting from episode 9. You'll just have to import saves from episode 8 to 9.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Didn't they already do that? I remember them admitting their feelings for each other which is what led them to decide on giving the whole three way relay a try.
Well, kind of. Actually, they agreed in given a try, but are still in the field of know and discover what kind of relationship is this. And they set that rule of "no feelings attached" which solely was the free pass for MC still date and fuck any girl he want. What i'm looking for now is Josy/MC/Maya rip off this rule, says "i love you" to each other and then become a real polyamorous Throuple. Yeah, i'm playing a game named "Being A Dik" in a romantic way. I'm strange as that.

Reactions: ename144

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
As much as they may not like one another at the moment, I think Tommy and Quinn are going to team up to try and take control of their respective organizations. They could have waited and just get it normally, but the arrival of MC one way or another put a wrench in that, so they'll have to move forward with an alternate (read: probably bad) plan.
Man what's going on between Tommy and Quinn tho.. Like I remember when Jacob told the Diks he saw Tremelo fucking Quinn on the roof Tommy looked off, or maybe not off Im not sure how to describe it but he definitely wasn't too happy about it.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I read (a lot of) people on this thread, saying they had a playthrough for each main LI and I think it's the way to go.
I can't remember exactly when but there's a discussion between MC and Josy and/or Maya about their relationship/throuple with no strings attached. But, I think it's Josy, said no strings attached but the actions will show the dedication to this throuple. I can't remember the exact words but for me it was clear it meant that it could end if not enough dedication, as too much or any fooling around.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Well, kind of. Actually, they agreed in given a try, but are still in the field of know and discover what kind of relationship is this. And they set that rule of "no feelings attached" which solely was the free pass for MC still date and fuck any girl he want. What i'm looking for now is Josy/MC/Maya rip off this rule, says "i love you" for each other and then become a real polyamorous Throuple. Yeah, i'm playing a game named "Being A Dik" in a romantic way. I'm strange as that.
I get you, I was about to say they kinda have an open relationship at the moment so anything can happen during that time...and lol that's the beauty of this game, you don't have to play as a man whore if you don't want to(obviously majority of players go that route) but there's nothing wrong with a romance playthrough lol

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Since we're on the subject of Josy & Maya, on a recent playthrough I noticed two movies that momentarily shifted the narrative to these girls (one at a time), almost like they were the mc. Both times when implying (or explicitly showing) they are now HOTs:

These two scenes mirror the mc's own pan shot when he finally puts on the DIK jacket.

Of course Jill, Sage and Bella aren't going to have a "Joined the HOTs" moment, but even so, I don't know of any solo video of any of them to match these two scenes.

OK, Jill has a half-way decent "solo" scene, but that's not what I mean. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes