mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Two turns left, and I'm at 76% done (should have most if not all rooms finished by the end of this turn) and $36 for the windows. I hope I'll make it by throwing everyone into working from here on out.

Dec 19, 2019
Plus the fact that most (read: all) guys would literally last longer if they came shortly before, not finish faster. I've never heard of this.
I think it's a way DPC can punish you for going to a side girl. If you get a blowjob from Cathy, you lose Bella if she is in her path. Maybe it's a warning like "Look, now you're 2/5. Tomorrow you can lose the girl when she's jealous and gives an ultimatum." But I don't know why he focused exactly on Lily, maybe she has some purpose in the story later on.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Left one then?

Sage not enough for you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage and Quinn.
But on serious note. Josy was my top LI prior to ep. 4. If not for throuple she could claim second place. Doubt that she would have taken it from Quinn though, but still. And i wait solo route for her since ep. 5. It was alright befor ep. 7, but in the seventh ep. DPC lost several opportunities to really develop her solo route. :cautious:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think it's a way DPC can punish you for going to a side girl. If you get a blowjob from Cathy, you lose Bella if she is in her path. Maybe it's a warning like "Look, now you're 2/5. Tomorrow you can lose the girl when she's jealous and gives an ultimatum." But I don't know why he focused exactly on Lily, maybe she has some purpose in the story later on.
It also seems pretty weird to me to block a full sex scene with Sage because of Lily. And both Lily and Sage had important scenes from the point of view of the plot. Lily offers group sex to MС with someone from his LI. And sex with Sage is hot and cool painted. I don't know if it will affect the relationship later. At least previously, 50% of the scene with LI (Maya, Josy, Sage) did not affect anything.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Left one then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage and Quinn.
But on serious note. Josy was my top LI prior to ep. 4. If not for throuple she could claim second place. Doubt that she would have taken it from Quinn though, but still. And i wait solo route for her since ep. 5. It was alright befor ep. 7, but in the seventh ep. DPC lost several opportunities to really develop her solo route. :cautious:
Putting Josy and Quinn on the same line I don't know if it's possible because Josy tells the MC in chapter 6 when you have to choose whether to eat with Maya and Josy or Quinn and Sage

Josy says that she doesn't like Quinn but you have probably forgotten that or you don't care about it ... Because lately I see a lot of experts on Maya and Josy when a long time ago many passed of them and when only ChipLecsap and I have been on this train for a long time.

If they didn't want them before, why now? Stop the hypocrisy :) and I do not say it for you, I say it for many who are read now

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Sage and Quinn.
Ya kno, I'm similar. I think DPC should really make it to where Josy and Maya aren't lumped together story wise. It seemed that Josy wanted out of the relationship in the beginning and wanted MC but now she's all super in love with her again. Doesn't really make sense but I guess it's the whole saying of "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all that.

I was also pretty partial to Sage as well. I just didn't like the part of the story where DPC forced MC to reject her advances because he didn't wanna be the rebound. Also, what pulled me off of her path was the scene where Quinn got her feelings hurt when MC hooked up with Sage at the party.... that's a definite no go for me.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Okay I noticed this here. Maybe it's a coincidence, I'm not sure.
Episode 3 ends with the hero finding out that Josy and Maya are dating. And episode 4 begins with Josy and Maya remembering how they fell in love with each other. Episode 7 ends with the hero finding out that Chad and Troy are dating. Will episode 8 start with their memories? It's funny that Troy, Chad and Sage are a love triangle, as are MC, Josy and Maya.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Okay I noticed this here. Maybe it's a coincidence, I'm not sure.
Episode 3 ends with the hero finding out that Josy and Maya are dating. And episode 4 begins with Josy and Maya remembering how they fell in love with each other. Episode 7 ends with the hero finding out that Chad and Troy are dating. Will episode 8 start with their memories? It's funny that Troy, Chad and Sage are a love triangle, as are MC, Josy and Maya.
Öhm EP8 ... No Memory, we will see Chad & Troy raping the MC and have many Hours fun with him. :ROFLMAO:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Putting Josy and Quinn on the same line I don't know if it's possible because Josy tells the MC in chapter 6 when you have to choose whether to eat with Maya and Josy or Quinn and Sage
I don't put them on the same line. Quinn is way ahead of Josy. But mostly because Josy bounded with Maya, and even when she will get solo route she will be lacking content in comparison with Quinn.
And how choice about with whom i will eat connected to the my sympathies?

Josy says that she doesn't like Quinn but you have probably forgotten that or you don't care about it
I don't care. I mean. Why should i? It's about who i like. Not about who Josy like.

Because lately I see a lot of experts on Maya and Josy when a long time ago many passed of them and when only ChipLecsap and I have been on this train for a long time.

If they didn't want them before, why now? Stop the hypocrisy :) and I do not say it for you, I say it for many who are read now
Always was on Josy train. But always disliked the throuple. And since before ep. 7 we don't really had any solo content with Josy (maybe one scene in the 5th ep) there wasn't much to talk about.

I was also pretty partial to Sage as well. I just didn't like the part of the story where DPC forced MC to reject her advances because he didn't wanna be the rebound. Also, what pulled me off of her path was the scene where Quinn got her feelings hurt when MC hooked up with Sage at the party.... that's a definite no go for me.
Rebound part is sucks yeah. But it's about MC, not Sage. Don't know how it make her worse.
About Quinn... Well. Just don't mix Sage with Quinn if you don't like results. You can do solo Sage, and you can pretty much do solo Quinn too (even if it means that you need to use restaraunt twice and not being on Sage path that locks you out of some Quinn content in the chapter 4)

Reactions: goldenrule91

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Kind of hope for a Chad/Troy flashback, because it'd fill in a lot of backstory for both, but Bella is way more important moving forwards, so it will probably be her.

Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes