PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Öhm EP8 ... No Memory, we will see Chad & Troy raping the MC and have many Hours fun with him. :ROFLMAO:
DPC likes to play on contrast. Almost the whole game is built on contrasts and comparisons.
1) Maya's pious and reactionary father versus Josy's loving father.
2) The homosexuality of Josy and Maya vs. the homosexuality of Chad and Troy
3) The Dik Fraternity vs. the Hots Sisterhood
4)Bella's loyalty versus Jade's infidelity. And much more.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Putting Josy and Quinn on the same line I don't know if it's possible because Josy tells the MC in chapter 6 when you have to choose whether to eat with Maya and Josy or Quinn and Sage

Josy says that she doesn't like Quinn but you have probably forgotten that or you don't care about it ... Because lately I see a lot of experts on Maya and Josy when a long time ago many passed of them and when only ChipLecsap and I have been on this train for a long time.

If they didn't want them before, why now? Stop the hypocrisy :) and I do not say it for you, I say it for many who are read now
Many people was on Josy or Maya route before you, the difference that they don't shout that every 2nd message. Stop this "wifu owning" like a childs please.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Putting Josy and Quinn on the same line I don't know if it's possible because Josy tells the MC in chapter 6 when you have to choose whether to eat with Maya and Josy or Quinn and Sage

Josy says that she doesn't like Quinn but you have probably forgotten that or you don't care about it ... Because lately I see a lot of experts on Maya and Josy when a long time ago many passed of them and when only ChipLecsap and I have been on this train for a long time.

If they didn't want them before, why now? Stop the hypocrisy :) and I do not say it for you, I say it for many who are read now
Guess what, when it comes to the LIs, Josy is still my favorite and always has been.
Just because the characters butt heads with each other throughout the story doesn't automatically mean you're prohibited or exempt from liking one or the other. People can like whatever and whoever the fuck they want.

But you and Chip crack me the fuck up. :KEK:

Calling dibs on Maya and Josy and outright threatening anyone who dares to criticize or show any interest towards one of them is just all kinds of hilarious.
For a while I thought you were just messing, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

You do realize they're FICTIONAL characters made up by a Swedish guy, right?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd have to say my female focus in this game has been all over the place from the beginning. I can't even remember who I was into over some of the playthroughs; it's basically just been evolving. :unsure:

I remember definitely the very first time I played it, I liked Josy and Maya to start with, totally was with Derek regarding getting some revenge on Quinn, Jill was nice, Bella was interesting, and Sage was OK. Spent the first time in episode 4 at Bella's house. Then Josy and Maya dumped the mc and I was like, "Fuck! :eek:" The mc was just a slight DIK, just enough to miss out on M&J but not enough to enjoy the perks of being a DIK.

Next play through my mc went down the DIK path. Swinging punches at any fucker that looked at him wrong, manhandling girls any chance he got, found the glories of Nicole, and stayed with Sage this time, and totally found out what "Being a DIK" was all about (anal sex with strippers, double blowjobs in the jacuzzi with an audience, threesomes in the shower). And that's when I realised, this Quinn bitch, she's kinda alright.

Then when the next episode came out, I was like, "Cathy! Noooo! What have you done to me!!!?" Needless to say I reverse engineered the mc's past and he actually didn't get a blowjob from Cathy, he must have just dreamt it... :sneaky:

After that, I struggled to steer clear of the HOTs (Sage, Quinn and Riona). I don't really care to get mixed up with the throuple but I think I'd be happy to be with Maya or Josy on their own. I totally wanna deflower Jill, and I enjoy feeling guilty about Bella on the side. I'm totally looking forward to more me-time with Nicole. But #1 priority on my list, is to see Riona's 'O' face. :love:

:giggle:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bella please for the love of god :KEK:
I agree with you completely, but I'd still like to see it pick up right where 7 left off. I want MC to walk up and slap the guys on the back, "Hey, fellas", and then completely ignore them and go to another locker and change as if nothing had happened. Mc will know, probably keep his mouth shut, and it'll have T&C completely freaked out.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Guess what, when it comes to the LIs, Josy is still my favorite and always has been.
Just because the characters butt heads with each other throughout the story doesn't automatically mean you're prohibited or exempt from liking one or the other. People can like whatever and whoever the fuck they want.

Calling dibs on Maya and Josy and outright threatening anyone who dares to criticize or show any interest towards one of them is just all kinds of hilarious.

I thought I was bad with Quinn lol

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Just finished ep 7 and I think I have serious BaDIK withdrawal due to how invested I am in the story haha. Luckily ep 8 is almost out but its still half a month away at the very least. In the meantime can anyone recommend me some games on this site that came close to this in terms of quality?
Why, Milfy City of course. You like being invested, after all. There's also a new update very soon.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

That they are FICTIONAL characters does not mean that I do not empathize with them as many empathize with their favorite characters ... Do you remember what happened with Joel in the last of us 2? Of course a character that does not exist but that many people got angry and cried with what happened to him that means that those characters are well written that many people take affection, Characters that have a defect as one, so one feels empathy for this game

Many people was on Josy or Maya route before you, the difference that they don't shout that every 2nd message. Stop this "wifu owning" like a childs please.
Oh sure because I started playing this game in 2020 I have my way of being and I do not think that for you I will change :)

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I get Josy. I like her...physically...and she seems like she might be a good girl despite that whole cheating and forced relationship crap, but I'm amazed Maya still has fans. Seriously. What the hell do people even like about her? She looks weird as fuck. She's a self-serving hypocritical bitch. She's extra baggage for anyone interested in Josy.

I thought I was bad with Quinn lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*looks at your avatar*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished ep 7 and I think I have serious BaDIK withdrawal due to how invested I am in the story haha. Luckily ep 8 is almost out but its still half a month away at the very least. In the meantime can anyone recommend me some games on this site that came close to this in terms of quality?
I'd highly recommend Artemis. Great dev, awesome story, DJ Kink. The renders and animations aren't as good though. I mean, they're good, just not quite BaDIK level, at least as far as animations.

Edit : Screwed up and had Jill instead of Josy for the first part of the post - go me with no sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymoussposter

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
That they are FICTIONAL characters does not mean that I do not empathize with them as many empathize with their favorite characters ... Do you remember what happened with Joel in the last of us 2? Of course a character that does not exist but that many people got angry and cried with what happened to him that means that those characters are well written that many people take affection, Characters that have a defect as one, so one feels empathy for this game
I'm not telling you to stop liking or empathizing with the character. On the contrary.

What I'm asking you to do is chill and stop white knighting for her every time someone mentions her name in the thread. It's unhealthy.
No one's trying to hurt your waifu and no one's trying to take her away from you, because she doesn't exist.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Also strange that the one who is least liked is given most of time
Keep in mind that the Patreon base and the F95 base seem to be different crowds. I mean there is some overlap (I am here but also one of DPC's Patreon supporters), but for whatever reason, the Patreon crowd is much more obsessed with Jill and Bella than the F95 crowd, which seems all over the map but perhaps overly obsessed with Nicole, Sage, and Quinn.

Arguably my favorite aspect of BaDIK is the replayability and I can roleplay my MC to enjoy every path, as I frankly adore all of the LIs and even most of the side babes. I even like the throuple (have always wondered what it would be like to be in one, even if it's only a fictional one). I was excited for the Megan-Melissa throuple in Acting Lessons, too, but we all know how that turned out. Naturally, I'm hoping that this one has a happier ending.

Lastly, let me say that while I think some people are just trying to be funny, I find it unhelpful to bash on other players for their LI preferences, and totally ridiculous to feel NTR-freakout levels of jealousy when other players also like the same LI that we do. Nothing makes me wonder about the emotional stability of some on this forum more than when someone is jealous of other players' MCs having simulated pixelcourse with a fictional LI.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not telling you to stop liking or empathizing with the character. On the contrary.

What I'm asking you to do is chill and stop white knighting for her every time someone mentions her name in the thread. It's unhealthy.
No one's trying to hurt your waifu and no one's trying to take her away from you, because she doesn't exist.
It is quite ironic that you tell me this but I will listen to you

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes