Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
pregnancy is also part of College going wrong. So my guess is someone gets pregnant The father will no be the MC but more someone like Tommy. As for the mother. Quinn. She deserves a life lession xD
As long as it's not MC's doing and none of the LI or main side girls, I have no pb with that.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I just remembered what if its Derek and the Feminist chick. I mean she really wanted to talk to him XD

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Steve and Josy scene in his Mustang, where she blows him would be the best one IMO.
It's his dad's Mustang though, right? So the dad could be chaperoning, sitting in the drivers seat while the young lovers are getting it on in the backseat (how much room is there in the backseat of a mustang?)

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You're lucky you didn't cross paths with the Jill zealots in the early days. That was a force to reckon with, I shit you not. :KEK:
Inb4 that Mark guy shows up or even worse one of those many Jill Royce profiles that seemed to pop up every 5 seconds on a daily basis back in the day (I'm still convinced it was just one guy that kept making profiles up and replying to himself)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's his dad's Mustang though, right? So the dad could be chaperoning, sitting in the drivers seat while the young lovers are getting it on in the backseat (how much room is there in the backseat of a mustang?)
It's not much, but DPC can work his way around with angles and stuff. Or a better idea would be Magnar sitting on his throne in the middle of the library with his harem (all the women in the game), just chilling and talking while they take turns of blowing him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Inb4 that Mark guy shows up or even worse one of those many Jill Royce profiles that seemed to pop up every 5 seconds on a daily basis back in the day (I'm still convinced it was just one guy that kept making profiles up and replying to himself)
I thought Mark was alright, he just couldn't handle the jokes about Jill, particularly that she had a pendulum swinging between her legs.
It's not much, but DPC can work his way around with angles and stuff. Or a better idea would be Magnar sitting on his throne in the middle of the library with his harem (all the women in the game), just chilling and talking while they take turns of blowing him.
You seriously have a hardon for Magnar. :LOL: Think he's gonna make much of a splash in episode 8? I mean I'm down for more DnG, but some how I think that's run it's course.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I thought Mark was alright, he just couldn't handle the jokes about Jill, particularly that she had a pendulum swinging between her legs.

You seriously have a hardon for Magnar. :LOL: Think he's gonna make much of a splash in episode 8? I mean I'm down for more DnG, but some how I think that's run it's course.
Magnar is literally DPC's self-insert and the true MC of BaDIK. Prove me wrong. :BootyTime:

I don't think we are going to see him next episode if the Halloween party isn't included as some people speculated. Another chance to see him is if we visit the library to see Bella and run in to the King himself.

But realistically speaking, the only splash he's going to make is on Sage's face. :Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Magnar is literally DPC's self-insert and the true MC of BaDIK. Prove me wrong. :BootyTime:

I don't think we are going to see him next episode if the Halloween party isn't included as some people speculated. Another chance to see him is if we visit the library to see Bella and run in to the King himself.

But realistically speaking, the only splash he's going to make is on Sage's face. :Kappa:
Even the DIKs were hyped about the Halloween party (during that breakfast or whatever the fuck it was that John Boy put on for everyone). There's gotta be a fucking Halloween party this episode. A party with 60 people... It's gotta be fucking Halloween.

Now I'm pretty sure slapping the mc was foreplay for Sally, so I'm definitely expecting more in their next encounter.

But yeah, Magnar, Sally, Karen, and all the other fucking nerds, they gotta make it to the Halloween party. Maybe they could even squeeze in a game of DnGthere while others are playing spin the demon's cock or whatever (I dunno, I can't actually think of any Halloween games).

Honestly, the only girl who would go out in real life is Nicole, no matter how much I like Maya or Josy, I'm 30 years old and they 18-19 there is too much difference in ages.
She's got a kid man, that shit is a real downer. Kids suck (not as well as Bella, but you know what I mean).

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Sage - My #1 LI, but realistically I know it would be a rocky marriage. She is a firecracker, prone to outbursts and jealously. A lot of great make up sex will be had, but things would deteriorate quickly...until the inevitable divorce. I think Sage will have at least three divorces under her belt by the age of 45. I'd still do it though.

Bella - Doomed to failure, by DPC's own admission. The age gap, while not impossible, would likely be a problem. When MC is still randy in his 30s, Bella will be in her 50s and thigh juggling the twins. And remember, this is a woman who completely shut down her libido for three years in her prime. Even if she gets her mind right, I don't think she will ever be a "happy" person and I couldn't marry someone who rarely smiles and never laughs.
I think you need to consider Sage's other side. Her ability to knuckle down and do what is required (i.e. study hard) when required, and she even influenced the mc to try to maintain some balance. I wouldn't be so hard on her. I mean she's loyal to a fault, stuck with Chad all that time until she realised he was cheating...

Bella is just too old for me. I've heard of 5 year age gaps, even 10 (and that's pushing it), but it's like almost a 20 year age gap. For the sake of enjoying the game I just focus on her tits (or her mouth if it's full) and just ride through the scenes.
A while ago I pointed out that I think Sage is almost too loyal because even in episode 7 she's still hung up on Chad (she looks sad when he leaves the party). A lot of people disagreed at the time because of her fooling around with the MC, but I stand by my belief that Sage is incredibly loyal; if not for Chad's obvious cheating on her she never would have considered fooling around, we see from the flashbacks what she's willing to do for him, and even after he breaks up with her she's still looking for his attention like at the party. If the MC becomes her boyfriend, Sage will probably be one of the most stable and mature LIs imo, second only to Bella.

Speaking of Bella though... I'm not really one of the people who say that she's too old to be with the MC. I really like Jade as well and I think her interactions and dynamic with the MC is really incredible despite the age difference. Honestly some of the side girls in this game like Jade, Nicole etc. have better chemistry with the MC than some of the LIs, every scene with them is a pleasure to read and it's easy to forget the age gap. Back to Bella though, age is realistically a factor yes but chemistry can be more important. If I were the MC, I'd rather have 5 good years with bombshell Bella than 30 with crab queen Arieth :KEK: I don't think people should turn themselves off from any of the characters just because of their age, with the sole exception of a certain Madame... :sick:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She's got a kid man, that shit is a real downer. Kids suck (not as well as Bella, but you know what I mean).
I dated a woman that had a kid back in the day, and honestly it's a double-edged sword. Sure, the kid was a good kid and never had problems with him, but there are way too many issues to work around with a woman that already has a kid. (And FYI, it wasn't as well as Bella. :BootyTime:)

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
FTFY ;)

On the topic of futures with the main LIs. How are they ranked in terms of marriage? I list them like this..

Josy - Girl next door, outgoing, bubbly, sexy, perfect ass, definitely someone you could be happy with for the rest of your life.

Maya - Fun and sporty chick, more of a cuddle up at home than a go out party girl. That bodes well marriage. She can be a tad moody and you get the feeling she will always have a problem in her life that you will need to solve for her. If it's not her father or money, then it will be some other kind of crisis. Yet, it could still work. You'd gain a great brother-in-law too!

Sage - My #1 LI, but realistically I know it would be a rocky marriage. She is a firecracker, prone to outbursts and jealously. A lot of great make up sex will be had, but things would deteriorate quickly...until the inevitable divorce. I think Sage will have at least three divorces under her belt by the age of 45. I'd still do it though.

Jill - On paper she should be a win; rich, great body (butterface), doesn't sleep around, generally a good person. The thing that kills it for me is the naivety. You would have to hold her hand (no pun intended) through everything in life. I don't believe she will ever grow up and that is exhausting to be around 24/7. You want a marriage partner, not a little lost puppy dog.

Bella - Doomed to failure, by DPC's own admission. The age gap, while not impossible, would likely be a problem. When MC is still randy in his 30s, Bella will be in her 50s and thigh juggling the twins. And remember, this is a woman who completely shut down her libido for three years in her prime. Even if she gets her mind right, I don't think she will ever be a "happy" person and I couldn't marry someone who rarely smiles and never laughs.
brother you said almost everything

perhaps I would only reverse Maya for Josy. as much as Josy is "cinematically" the perfect wife (the youthful crush with whom you then live happily ever after), I find Maya from a "realistic" point of view a perhaps better option.

with Jill there is too large a social difference, sooner or later this one would break everything.

Sage is still in the middle between MC and Chad (in spite of everything) and in a year it would become a long distance relationship, doomed to fail in reality

with Bella it's useless to talk about it, it's hard to see a happy ending in the game, let alone a marriage...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Speaking of Bella though... I'm not really one of the people who say that she's too old to be with the MC. I really like Jade as well and I think her interactions and dynamic with the MC is really incredible despite the age difference. Honestly some of the side girls in this game like Jade, Nicole etc. have better chemistry with the MC than some of the LIs, every scene with them is a pleasure to read and it's easy to forget the age gap. Back to Bella though, age is realistically a factor yes but chemistry can be more important. If I were the MC, I'd rather have 5 good years with bombshell Bella than 30 with crab queen Arieth :KEK: I don't think people should turn themselves off from any of the characters just because of their age, with the sole exception of a certain Madame... :sick:
People keep saying Bella's too old for MC, but if you look around the world, the fucking President of France married his high school teacher, who is like 25 years older than him and they started dating when he was 18 and she was like 43, and as far as I know they are still together. So an ending with Bella isn't impossible, tbh.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She has a son, it doesn't bother me, but she comes with a plus of having threesomes with the girls from the Pink Roses

How to say no to Lily? :sneaky: is the best wife anyone can have

If I want to have fun without limits, I go with Quinn, the negative side is that we will die young from an overdose but we will be young until death :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes