AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am bit younger but I'd still do 18-19 years old girls. After you reach a certain age, in lust or love age is just a number, just go ask certain youtubers who got it going on with their fangirls, ask if they mind being more than over 20 years old in difference... ask Jason Statham if minds the age gap while ramming Rosie. If a girl is hot, she's hot, I dont care about the age (with the obvious underage or granny exceptions of course, my point being as long she's in the age of consent and doesnt gross me out, if she got the goods, she's game)
I prefer to avoid problems with her parents, with the police, with the judges, with the jury

But in the end I prefer at least to look for someone who is already mentally more mature than to be someone's babysitter.

Nicole all day

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I prefer to avoid problems with her parents, with the police, with the judges, with the jury

But in the end I prefer at least to look for someone who is already mentally more mature than to be someone's babysitter.

Nicole all day
Someone, meaning you, either choose not to read fully and throughly my comment, or directly ignored part of it, the part where I talk about exceptions. But whatever, you keep being you.

• Haha
Reactions: lexlexx

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Someone, meaning you, either choose not to read fully and throughly my comment, or directly ignored part of it, the part where I talk about exceptions. But whatever, you keep being you.
I better remove that, something like this has already happened in the past and it did not end well

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Someone say something about a serious face and a fluffy toy cat?

Sounds like one of my avatar runner-ups:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Credit where credit is due - WhiteWolf619
So like, where’s the “awww” reaction button? I’ll just have to settle with jizzing in my pants… :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and Trojaner

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's his dad's Mustang though, right? So the dad could be chaperoning, sitting in the drivers seat while the young lovers are getting it on in the backseat (how much room is there in the backseat of a mustang?)
It won't happen, Steve denounced his Dad and the Mustang when the Dad ditched his Mom. Besides Mustangs are fairly easy to find in life.

Reactions: shazba
Nov 13, 2019
I remember when Maya tried to profile the MC by asking him questions that tell you if someone is extroverted or introverted which by asking someone those kinds of questions is a pretty good tell that they are introverted (unless they are actually smart(implications aplenty)) so the obvious right choice if you are trying to get her favor is to answer with the introverted answers??? Could it be any more obvious that she has trust issues and doesn't know what she's doing she's going to fake it until she makes it! Only she sucks at faking it as evident by MC warning her about Quinn, MC downplaying his relationship with Maya to Quinn, and then Maya blowing it by completely lacking any sort of tact situational awareness or self control. She can't even pick her allies right. 7 chapters later her character hasn't developed at all beyond learning that her overbearing dad is why. Why does she have trust issues? How is she going to justify working with Quinn if Quinn ends up being the antagonist and trips all over her own dick in season 3 by revealing her evil plan to MC? By quoting Camille Paglia?

godder345

Jun 24, 2020
Guys… I forgot particular game name.(Help me if you can)
All I remember is game plot-
MC is taken care by another family and MC dad is School principal; Also MC have an S-Sister who's having crush on MC (I know it's most of the game plot but…) And it's an interactive game (Like we have to chose places to travel or say open world game)
That's all I know. I would be happy if I manage to find that game :)
And the game name includes the word "School"

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Guys… I forgot particular game name.(Help me if you can)
All I remember is game plot-
MC is taken care by another family and MC dad is School principal; Also MC have an S-Sister who's having crush on MC (I know it's most of the game plot but…) And it's an interactive game (Like we have to chose places to travel or say open world game)
That's all I know. I would be happy if I manage to find that game :)
And the game name includes the word "School"
Sounds like No More Secrets to me. Great game, btw.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol rando question but why are so many people down on Maya? , is it because she doesn't look like a sex doll like 90% of the girls in the game? , is it because she's lesbian? or is it because she's cock blocking yall from a solo route with Josey?.. I don't know, I personally think she's great, she has that "girl next door" vibe and her character model not being overly sexualized unlike majority of the B.A.D girls is a plus for me.
also I don't think either she or Josey needs solo routes,them being that cute lesbian couple separates them from the rest.. Tremelo already has like 95% of the games girls at his disposal, let's not be selfish now lol.
And really I don't see how a solo Josy route won't end with Maya being hurt cause if Josy chooses Tremelo over her, Maya won't have anyone, she won't have Josy or Tremelo leaving her sad and lonely.. Yall really wanna do that to poor ol Maya when you can just be with both her and Josy?.. But then again I'm probably in the minority here who actually gives a feck about Maya.

Jan 15, 2019
Lol rando question but why are so many people down on Maya? , is it because she doesn't look like a sex doll like 90% of the girls in the game? , is it because she's lesbian? or is it because she's cock blocking yall from a solo route with Josey?.. I don't know, I personally think she's great, she has that "girl next door" vibe and her character model not being overly sexualized unlike majority of the B.A.D girls is a plus for me.
also I don't think either she or Josey needs solo routes,them being that cute lesbian couple separates them from the rest.. Tremelo already has like 95% of the games girls at his disposal, let's not be selfish now lol.
And really I don't see how a solo Josy route won't end with Maya being hurt cause if Josy chooses Tremelo over her, Maya won't have anyone, she won't have Josy or Tremelo leaving her sad and lonely.. Yall really wanna do that to poor ol Maya when you can just be with both her and Josy?.. But then again I'm probably in the minority here who actually gives a feck about Maya.
Nobody wants a bag full of problems in their life

If we apply hurt logic then what tremolo should do is sit in his home bcz someone will be hurt one way or the other from his actions.

Idk why so much seethe over solo route and it is not that throuple route is going AL’s way .
muh Maya damsel in distress REEEEEEEEEEEE
solo route bad REEEEEEEEEE

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes