shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
She's got a kid man, that shit is a real downer. Kids suck (not as well as Bella, but you know what I mean).
If you're the kind of guy who wants a family, and she is willing to have another kid with you, I see that as a plus not a minus. That is if it is a good kid though. If he's a little shit, then it's a hard pass.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A while ago I pointed out that I think Sage is almost too loyal because even in episode 7 she's still hung up on Chad (she looks sad when he leaves the party). A lot of people disagreed at the time because of her fooling around with the MC, but I stand by my belief that Sage is incredibly loyal; if not for Chad's obvious cheating on her she never would have considered fooling around, we see from the flashbacks what she's willing to do for him, and even after he breaks up with her she's still looking for his attention like at the party. If the MC becomes her boyfriend, Sage will probably be one of the most stable and mature LIs imo, second only to Bella.

Speaking of Bella though... I'm not really one of the people who say that she's too old to be with the MC. I really like Jade as well and I think her interactions and dynamic with the MC is really incredible despite the age difference. Honestly some of the side girls in this game like Jade, Nicole etc. have better chemistry with the MC than some of the LIs, every scene with them is a pleasure to read and it's easy to forget the age gap. Back to Bella though, age is realistically a factor yes but chemistry can be more important. If I were the MC, I'd rather have 5 good years with bombshell Bella than 30 with crab queen Arieth :KEK: I don't think people should turn themselves off from any of the characters just because of their age, with the sole exception of a certain Madame... :sick:
For me, there is no argument about Sage being loyal in marriage. My entire premise is that she is prone to outbursts and jealousy. You mix those two things with marriage and it won't end well. Sage is the kind of wife where if you come home from work unexpectedly late, she is sat at the table with her arms crossed and a cold, uneaten dinner in front of her. And the first words out of her mouth are, where the fuck where you and why didn't you call? You SOB, you're sleeping with that bitch secretary aren't you?

Meanwhile, the real reason you're late is you decided to get some spicy Kung Pao chicken from a street vendor and it wasn't sitting well with you. As a result you had to spend 45 minutes on the commode burning your arsehole out and you really didn't want to call her from the toilet. But she will never believe it.

Regarding Bella, the age (while certainly a factor) wasn't really the primary concern. Rather it's her mental state. Let's assume she isn't an axe murderer and she is just depressed. What a buzzkill. If MC and DPC can't solve her depression, then she is a no go for me. No smile, no laugh.....then no sale. Bella would be the kind of person whom you take to amusement park to have some fun on the rides and she would be like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, but I like happy people. A lot of the women in the game are great for a short term sexual fling, but are not realistic marriage material.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
the premise of the comparison escapes me a bit.

if we assume that we have to make the first move, I can also agree

but if each of the LIs showed interest, and we were 19, our college careers would be doomed, Neil and Linette's journal wouldn't be enough to save us.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If each of the LIs showed interest, and we were 19, I reckon 90% or more of us would get crabs from Arieth too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
If you're the kind of guy who wants a family, and she is willing to have another kid with you, I see that as a plus not a minus. That is if it is a good kid though. If he's a little shit, then it's a hard pass.
But consider that if you marry Jade, then Tybalt has to call you daddy :KEK: I'd definitely marry the mom of someone I hated just to cuck them.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
For me, there is no argument about Sage being loyal in marriage. My entire premise is that she is prone to outbursts and jealousy. You mix those two things with marriage and it won't end well. Sage is the kind of wife where if you come home from work unexpectedly late, she is sat at the table with her arms crossed and a cold, uneaten dinner in front of her. And the first words out of her mouth are, where the fuck where you and why didn't you call? You SOB, you're sleeping with that bitch secretary aren't you?

Meanwhile, the real reason you're late is you decided to get some spicy Kung Pao chicken from a street vendor and it wasn't sitting well with you. As a result you had to spend 45 minutes on the commode burning your arsehole out and you really didn't want to call her from the toilet. But she will never believe it.

Regarding Bella, the age (while certainly a factor) wasn't really the primary concern. Rather it's her mental state. Let's assume she isn't an axe murderer and she is just depressed. What a buzzkill. If MC and DPC can't solve her depression, then she is a no go for me. No smile, no laugh.....then no sale. Bella would be the kind of person whom you take to amusement park to have some fun on the rides and she would be like...

Sorry, but I like happy people. A lot of the women in the game are great for a short term sexual fling, but are not realistic marriage material.
That Bella image is just too good! I agree with you. Realistically, not much realistic marriage material in the game. But then it doesn't exactly seem like that is what MC is looking for, even on a Chick playthrough. Unless you've gone full virgin for Jill, which has anyone done that on a main playthrough?

Agree with you about Sage as well. I really like Sage as an in game LI, but no ways should you settle down with her in real life. That is a messy divorce waiting to happen. I need to get me some Kung Pao Chicken though -> some mistakes are worth it (Every guy who ever married a Sage's thinking haha)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah it's definitely pretty chill in here at the moment. Dare I say it's the calm before the storm? I mean really we've discussed everything to death for the last 6 months, a few newcomers come along and put a different perspective on things, but it's really just time for a new episode. We need new fodder to fuel our debates.
That seems to be the routine here. Update drops, everyone discusses it and puts theories to rest... in come the "Full save plz?" people...then a month later, more theories start..people start getting hostile to each other..factions are formed and then all out war among fans of various LI's, there's blood...so much blood... body parts and bone matter everywhere. Mods come and purge, clean up the mess... then we all become resigned to our desolation for another 6 months until the cycle repeats itself.

pregnancy is also part of College going wrong. So my guess is someone gets pregnant The father will not be the MC but more someone like Tommy. Somoen that needs to grow up.

As for the mother. Quinn. She deserves a life lession xD
Kinda think you're onto something planned for the future. As far as my old memory serves me (not very well, I may add) I think during the scene where you take care of Quinn after she was robbed...you have the option to creampie her vaginally or anally..as well as in the hangout scene in the last episode. I believe she's the only one where that's an option you can choose. I could be wrong of course.

I work in a suppository testing plant, so not far off. :giggle:
Do you test them all personally....? I have questions.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Honestly, the only girl who would go out in real life is Nicole, no matter how much I like Maya or Josy, I'm 30 years old and they 18-19 there is too much difference in ages.
I am bit younger but I'd still do 18-19 years old girls. After you reach a certain age, in lust or love age is just a number, just go ask certain youtubers who got it going on with their fangirls, ask if they mind being more than over 20 years old in difference... ask Jason Statham if minds the age gap while ramming Rosie. If a girl is hot, she's hot, I dont care about the age (with the obvious underage or granny exceptions of course, my point being as long she's in the age of consent and doesnt gross me out, if she got the goods, she's game)

Reactions: Warscared

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That seems to be the routine here. Update drops, everyone discusses it and puts theories to rest... in come the "Full save plz?" people...then a month later, more theories start..people start getting hostile to each other..factions are formed and then all out war among fans of various LI's, there's blood...so much blood... body parts and bone matter everywhere. Mods come and purge, clean up the mess... then we all become resigned to our desolation for another 6 months until the cycle repeats itself.
People are fucking weird fighting over fictional characters....."No, she's mine!" "She's the best character of all time!' No, you stupid idiot! It's time to start seeking help when you start claiming fictional characters as your own.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
People are fucking weird fighting over fictional characters....."No, she's mine!" "She's the best character of all time!' No, you stupid idiot! It's time to start seeking help when you start claiming fictional characters as your own.
I'm guilty of defending one certain female character but I don't fight over who belongs to who. All these "girls" belong to DPC. He created them, he's God in their universe and only he can claim ownership.

Reactions: dolbie158

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Right? I like every LI in this game. And a number of the non-LI's.

Reactions: Awry90 and ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
People are fucking weird fighting over fictional characters....."No, she's mine!" "She's the best character of all time!' No , stupid idiot! It's time to start seeking help when you start claim fictional characters as your own.
Not more weird than ones who take them seriously.

When my niece talking nonsense with serious face about her living fluffy toy cat I don't think she's weird - she's just a kid. On other hand when grown-ups talking that nonsense it doesn't means they serious - some of them just killing time, some just messing around and having fun.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

When my niece talking nonsense with serious face about her living fluffy toy cat I don't think she's weird - she's just a kid. On other hand when grown-ups talking that nonsense it doesn't means they serious - some of them just killing time, some just messing around and having fun.
I dunno some people on here get pretty "anal" about it. I remember criticising how stupid one of the LI's was maybe a year ago and someone sounded like they were crying through the message they sent me. They were like "have you never loved someone?! to care?! to fuck?!" blah blah :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: I was laughing my ass off

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Someone say something about a serious face and a fluffy toy cat?

Sounds like one of my avatar runner-ups:

EDIT: Credit where credit is due - WhiteWolf619

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes