rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
People are fucking weird fighting over fictional characters....."No, she's mine!" "She's the best character of all time!' No, you stupid idiot! It's time to start seeking help when you start claiming fictional characters as your own.
what is more weird to me is when they get mad if one of the girls has sex with someone other than the MC...like the mc is really them and they get jealous about it....fucking crazy man

Reactions: hakuna-matata

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Lol rando question but why are so many people down on Maya? , is it because she doesn't look like a sex doll like 90% of the girls in the game? , is it because she's lesbian? or is it because she's cock blocking yall from a solo route with Josey?.. I don't know, I personally think she's great, she has that "girl next door" vibe and her character model not being overly sexualized unlike majority of the B.A.D girls is a plus for me.
also I don't think either she or Josey needs solo routes,them being that cute lesbian couple separates them from the rest.. Tremelo already has like 95% of the games girls at his disposal, let's not be selfish now lol.
And really I don't see how a solo Josy route won't end with Maya being hurt cause if Josy chooses Tremelo over her, Maya won't have anyone, she won't have Josy or Tremelo leaving her sad and lonely.. Yall really wanna do that to poor ol Maya when you can just be with both her and Josy?.. But then again I'm probably in the minority here who actually gives a feck about Maya.
I like Maya. She is sweet, friendly and caring. True, she's pretty stupid, but guys sometimes like stupid girls. I think the main problem of dislike for Maya is that she is the queen of drama elevated to the absolute. A drama with her orientation, a drama with a relationship with Josy and MC, a drama with acceptance into Hots.
But if you think about it, the source of all the problems was Maya's desire to be with Josy. I like how Maya's doubt about her decision to reject MC on the path of friendship is shown. She likes Josy, she loves her, but she doesn't know who she needs more yet.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm 12 years older than my wife and we have been married for 13 years and have two children together...to each their own, but age is just a number.
I Whole heartedly agree with this.. Im 28 and my fiance is 22..i know it's just a 6 year difference but we started dating when she was 17(16 turning 17 actually) and I was 23. I was judged for that by my friends and family which I don't blame, everyone have their own opinion but now that we both in our 20s and we engaged nobody is judging so why were we judged back then.. Makes no sense to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Redd23 and rem3403

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
Almost done on my main. I'll complete the last room and earn enough to buy the windows in the next session:
View attachment 1485710 View attachment 1485727

But you can see my guide to fixing everything by the end of Episode 7 here.
heyy soo i just tried your solution and by the end of episode 7 i am at 92% completion with $64 its almost close to your solution but wayy better than how i did it.. so i ll just finish it in the remaining two turns. A huge thanks for the help btw now i just need to follow this again on Josy and Jill's path -sigh- its gonna be tiring T_T

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Because in most Western countries that could put you in jail.
Well I get that yes with her being underage and all but we never crossed that line until she turned 18....i knew it was a risk just being with her but I also had my morality so it's not like I slept with a 16 year old and usually that's the reason why people are tripping about shit like that but our relationship was pure until she was of legal age. I don't see how there's anything wrong with that or maybe we just have different views.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah but that's the Alabama of Europe.
Just before this conversation gets deleted.

79DC1F8E-1C7A-44F1-9A7B-5FD03A7454A2.jpeg

Actually that’s Spain. Jesus.

EDIT: Evidently Spain changed their law in 2015. Remember kids not everything you read/ see on the internet is true.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: openup212

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Most of those places that say 16 actually have an asterisk. There's usually a Romeo and Juliet clause to avoid convicting minors, but if you are 18 and over it's jailbait, even though the law technically says it should be legal.
In France, that's 15. The only case in wich the adult could have legal pb is if (s)he is in a position of authority (teacher, coach ...)

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
Lol rando question but why are so many people down on Maya? , is it because she doesn't look like a sex doll like 90% of the girls in the game? , is it because she's lesbian? or is it because she's cock blocking yall from a solo route with Josey?.. I don't know, I personally think she's great, she has that "girl next door" vibe and her character model not being overly sexualized unlike majority of the B.A.D girls is a plus for me.
also I don't think either she or Josey needs solo routes,them being that cute lesbian couple separates them from the rest.. Tremelo already has like 95% of the games girls at his disposal, let's not be selfish now lol.
And really I don't see how a solo Josy route won't end with Maya being hurt cause if Josy chooses Tremelo over her, Maya won't have anyone, she won't have Josy or Tremelo leaving her sad and lonely.. Yall really wanna do that to poor ol Maya when you can just be with both her and Josy?.. But then again I'm probably in the minority here who actually gives a feck about Maya.
It's because in the first few chapters of the game she simultaneously seduces and destroys the MCs relationship with his girl next door crush(?) Josy and MC comes out of that looking like the bad guy when they where both cheating on each other with MC who was not in a committed relationship with either of them, like wtf? If a guy pulled that shit, gah just wow. You would think a feminist would be more sensitive to double standards. Also she has no idea what she's doing but acts like she does, I already said how my MC tried to help her and she fucked it up, most people find know-it-alls annoying but in this case I am honestly reaching and just upset that she can't seem to get out of her own way... I also don't like how her plot is developing in a way that makes it look like she is trading her dad for an abusive/co-dependent relationship with MC.... I think most people put in that situation would dislike her AND Josy. She is what women call a homewrecker(you could argue it but i'm just giving reasons.). I'm not overly fond of her and Josy being thrown at the MC either especially after giving the MC the option to post passive aggressive comments on their clucks (btw not healthy) after they where forced to disappear from the plot for what I can only assume are story reasons. From a real-world perspective neither of them are very likeable so far, at least imo. So there you go, if that wasn't just some chest out bullshit as if to say you are infallible you now have in-depth feedback with which to work with. Also I don't hate her, she just has a lot of growing to do like all these other kids (and adults apparently, guess you never stop growing.)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
In France, that's 15. The only case in wich the adult could have legel pb is if (s)he is in a position of authority (teacher, coach ...)
Yes. In a position of power it is not ok. Also to take money for it. Age of consent is based on relationships. And Honestly I think it is really stupid when a 18 year old gets on a sex offender list when he and his 17 year old girlfriend have sex.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
A bunch of people clung to that belief, but it was clear long before October that it was never going to happen.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes