lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Sounds like No More Secrets to me. Great game, btw.
Great game but i can no longer take the words "bon appetit" seriously now, as they would say that whenever they where going to eat and there is a crap ton of eating in that game. Reminds me of Breaking bad just being about breakfast :LOL:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
A while ago I pointed out that I think Sage is almost too loyal because even in episode 7 she's still hung up on Chad (she looks sad when he leaves the party).
While yes, she's still hung up Chad (she says as much to MC during the party), I feel like a lot of people are misinterpreting that look she gives Chad.

Sage immediately has an angry expression, which then cools down into the sad one. And THEN she turns and looks to Melanie/Sarah's room. That sad look is not a "I have feelings for Chad" sad look. Thats a "I just put 2 and 2 together that Chad is fucking Melanie" look. She's sad by Melanie's betrayal. Iirc, right after that she talks to Lily about it. And then later on, to Maya.

I can't wait for Sage to just lose it at some point and kick the shit out of Melanie.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Bella is just too old for me. I've heard of 5 year age gaps, even 10 (and that's pushing it), but it's like almost a 20 year age gap. For the sake of enjoying the game I just focus on her tits (or her mouth if it's full) and just ride through the scenes.
Shaz, you're confusing the fuck out of me. How can Bella's age be too old for anyone? And are you empathizing so much with the MC that you are projecting his age onto your own? There is no way that you are a teenager. :LOL:

And I've also heard you declare, loudly and proudly, that you love Sandy and Nicole. They are just a few years younger than Bella and both in their 30s.

Help me out, brother. Or return the real Shazba to our regularly scheduled postings.

doubt.gif

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Shaz, you're confusing the fuck out of me. ...
Help me out, brother. Or return the real Shazba to our regularly scheduled postings.
Well, not as confusing as this I'd say:
Jill.. Fucking Jill... I know a girl who is very similar to her. Sheltered, naïve but fucking stubborn. As a wife you could probably get a lot of things by her (like bring another girl along on the honeymoon, that sort of thing), but when she's decided to do something, no matter how daft it is, you're gonna suffer to try and change her mind... No, I don't think she's worth it.
Funny that I ended up marrying a "Jill". :ROFLMAO:
1636205195897.png

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Most of those places that say 16 actually have an asterisk. There's usually a Romeo and Juliet clause to avoid convicting minors, but if you are 18 and over it's jailbait, even though the law technically says it should be legal.
Not Canada, fyi. The only restriction is they are under 18 and you are in a position of authority over them, then it's illegal. No romeo and juliet clause though.

Xesnrop

May 6, 2019
I tried to search it but I didn't find anything to solve this bug, I downloaded the Mac compressed version of the game and when I must choose between take or not the fake id, if I chose to take it, the game stop working, it doesn't find me the images of that choice. If I decide to not take it I don't have any problem. I've have the last version of the game and except the problem at the begging of the game about the test tutorial I didn't have other bug. Can someone link me a patch to fix that, please?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there much Bella content? She's pretty much the only one I wanted when I tried this before. And has her story turned tragic (like I sensed it would)?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I sincerely hope that the development of episodes of season 3 will accelerate. Switching to the 64-bit version should reduce the encoding time. I think DPC itself wants to avoid a 6-month development. This is a huge stress and life in the format of a constant crunch affects health. I'm not whining, but I really love the game and waiting for six months is getting harder every time. Probably the new graphics cards somehow speeds up rendering.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Did the dev say something about the girls being based on actual woman or why are you all talking about the "real" girls?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Is there much Bella content? She's pretty much the only one I wanted when I tried this before. And has her story turned tragic (like I sensed it would)?
No tragedy ... yet ?
Content let's say the evolution is ... slow some groping, handjob, blowjobs and even a 69 (this last one if you're on the Chick path) but at the end of 7 she took off her ring ! Hoping for more now :sneaky: :LOL:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It won't happen, Steve denounced his Dad and the Mustang when the Dad ditched his Mom. Besides Mustangs are fairly easy to find in life.
You can usually find them in the scrapyard or the dump lol

Lol rando question but why are so many people down on Maya? , is it because she doesn't look like a sex doll like 90% of the girls in the game? , is it because she's lesbian? or is it because she's cock blocking yall from a solo route with Josey?.. I don't know, I personally think she's great, she has that "girl next door" vibe and her character model not being overly sexualized unlike majority of the B.A.D girls is a plus for me.
also I don't think either she or Josey needs solo routes,them being that cute lesbian couple separates them from the rest.. Tremelo already has like 95% of the games girls at his disposal, let's not be selfish now lol.
And really I don't see how a solo Josy route won't end with Maya being hurt cause if Josy chooses Tremelo over her, Maya won't have anyone, she won't have Josy or Tremelo leaving her sad and lonely.. Yall really wanna do that to poor ol Maya when you can just be with both her and Josy?.. But then again I'm probably in the minority here who actually gives a feck about Maya.
Maya is the type of girl who I'd only be friends with. She's got the potential to be the girl bestie. I don't find her sexually attractive but I do find a lot of endearing qualities about her. Mainly she's sweet and shy...those are the types I befriended in school.
As far as her story goes, it doesn't really make sense to me. I'm basing this in America because the license plate on the yellow car says New York...that being said...there's no way her dad could hold her student loans over her head like that. There's no cosignatures needed for student loans etc. So either she's not that bright or there's a problem with the writing of her story.

Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes