Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC, I'll look past what you did to my boy Sombo (RIP, pouring one out) and buy season 2 on Steam if you either fix MC's godawful hair in season 3 and/or do something about his fucked up expressions (titty sucking chimp lips being one of the worst)...or just switch to all first person POV. Damn, this dude has been a challenge to look at for 7 episodes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
DPC, I'll look past what you did to my boy Sombo (RIP, pouring one out) and buy season 2 on Steam if you either fix MC's godawful hair in season 3 and/or do something about his fucked up expressions (titty sucking chimp lips being one of the worst)...or just switch to all first person POV. Damn, this dude has been a challenge to look at for 7 episodes.
The sad thing is that he still looks better than most of the MCs in other games.

If the hairstyle is not negotiable with DPC, then a full body suit may be an option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Am i the only one who actually found Jose worse then Maya in the first 4 episodes? Jose basically kisses you and then when she says you're taken you back off, but then she does some cryptic "This isn't goodbye" type shit that seems like she's gonna break up with the person she's with. Seems espicially dickish cause she's clearly trying to get in his head before he goes to college, so she really has no one to blame but herself for the MC calling her.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes