PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can't even imagine what could be a powerful season finale if not Halloween. But judging by the previews and images from the rooster, the main part of the episode will be devoted to transitional exams. This logically continues the ideas of the 7th episode about the balance between studying and partying. Halloween will probably be moved to season 3, which sounds pretty damn bad. If you remember in episode 4 and 5, the party itself and the initiation into DIks took ridiculously little time.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I can't even imagine what could be a powerful season finale if not Halloween. But judging by the previews and images from the rooster, the main part of the episode will be devoted to transitional exams. This logically continues the ideas of the 7th episode about the balance between studying and partying. Halloween will probably be moved to season 3, which sounds pretty damn bad. If you remember in episode 4 and 5, the party itself and the initiation into DIks took ridiculously little time.
I'm still confident that the Halloween party will be the big free roam event for Ep 8. Previews of the Pink Rose strippers in masks indicate that it's Halloween in the DIK universe. If the party gets pushed to episode 9, then it means two episodes with Halloween themes, which just seems unlikely to me.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
come on the big decisions are easy sage or Bella or Jill time to start making choices! if you´re on the throuple Josy is gonna chastisize the MC for not giving Maya enough DnA aka as dick and attention!

anyway release date is anounce i am taking 3 weeks off before the retards arrive! i can never get used to how this forum fills up during a release!

even worse this time since its in combination with a steam release we are gonna get alot of stray sheeps and since i am not from Alabama i have no use for sheep!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Expectations are running high for episode 8, the glorious end of the second season:

- For all the fans of Quinn, like myself, lots of hot action with her, and maybe with Sage watching?

- Sage fans cannot be disappointed: some good stuff coming our way regarding the relationship with her.

- For Maya and Josy, each will have their own action, and maybe something together (Whoa, a proper threesome is on the cards!)

- About the glorious Ice Queen, there won't be anything cold about her anymore, since that has been worked on by now, but especially after the date...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: goldenrule91

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I'm still confident that the Halloween party will be the big free roam event for Ep 8. Previews of the Pink Rose strippers in masks indicate that it's Halloween in the DIK universe. If the party gets pushed to episode 9, then it means two episodes with Halloween themes, which just seems unlikely to me.
Plot twist DPC will release the halloween party october/2022 :HideThePain:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Envi's mask and stripper costumes don't look Halloween. The only thing that might hint at Halloween is the image of Quinn in a villainous mask, but it could just be a special render.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes