fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Expectations are running high for episode 8, the glorious end of the second season:

- For all the fans of Quinn, like myself, lots of hot action with her, and maybe with Sage watching?

- Sage fans cannot be disappointed: some good stuff coming our way regarding the relationship with her.

- For Maya and Josy, each will have their own action, and maybe something together (Whoa, a proper threesome is on the cards!)

- About the glorious Ice Queen, there won't be anything cold about her anymore, since that has been worked on by now, but especially after the date...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- well i think there will be a threesome with quinn and sage based of the final preview
- agreed
- another one based on one of the previews mc will "sleep" with both of them at the same time?
- mc will have another maybe proper date with her this time what i can tell from the bella preview
- about jill not gonna have high hope either but i think jill and mc will be at least naked next to each other and if so then maybe some dry hump action? :D

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya was virtually absent from episode 7, so I suspect in order to balance the throuple, episode 8 will feature a lot more Maya. I loved all my Josy time last episode, so I'm super excited for Maya time this coming episode.
This is strange. There are an equal number of Josy and Maya previews. In addition, episode 8 should mark the beginning of the girls' solo journey in season 3. So their number should be even and balanced for the drama.
Well, or fucking Patrick will show up again.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Envi's mask and stripper costumes don't look Halloween. The only thing that might hint at Halloween is the image of Quinn in a villainous mask, but it could just be a special render.
Maybe. Perhaps the mask is required for the VIP room, like the one Madame wears? I'd love for Envy and the others to be available in the VIP room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Time to put our affairs (saves) in order boiiiiiz

Keep calm and save.png

Side Note: I don't know who that little hottie is, but I was always hoping the MC would have some kind of interaction with her. Would smash, even if (especially if?) she turned out to one of the man-hating feminists.

man, absolutely stoked. Been checking twice a week for update news. Im gonna be away from home when the update drops but RIP to my dick and probably my heart too when I get home

Same boat as you. I'm off the grid Nov. 19-22, but my home router will be doing cardio workouts to stay in shape while I'm gone, knowing he'll have work to do when I return.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Either you didn't play episode 7 or you must be talking about a completely different game with another character who is also named Maya.
Yes, "virtually absent" was an exaggeration. It's just that most of the time with Maya in Ep 7 was spent with her anxious about her dad, her relationship with Josy, and the sorority. The one lewd scene was awesome, but I wanted more!

Jan 15, 2019
This is strange. There are an equal number of Josy and Maya previews. In addition, episode 8 should mark the beginning of the girls' solo journey in season 3. So their number should be even and balanced for the drama.
Well, or fucking Patrick will show up again.
Throuple path is good for nothing except one thing that we get to see less of Maya as that path ask you to choose between Josy and her . It happened in ep5 and ep7 as well .

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1492634

Side Note: I don't know who that little hottie is, but I was always hoping the MC would have some kind of interaction with her. Would smash, even if (especially if?) she turned out to one of the man-hating feminists.

Same boat as you. I'm off the grid Nov. 19-22, but my home router will be doing cardio workouts to stay in shape while I'm gone, knowing he'll have work to do when I return.
This is Wendy after two years of hard training.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.
19.5 GB, that is one chunky game.

Some people might even survive No Nut November by the time they finish downloading this game :KEK:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Bruh and to think I was doing so well in NNN.....Oh well, what's another year?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Will the Tybault presentation with the dick pick, ruin everything with Jill? It was hilarious to see, but it´s already hard as hell considering the DIK´s affinity, to convince her, and when you think things go well, puff, it seems everything is in peril once again

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

Love

Dr PinkCake
JFK, he's such a cunt, it's unbeleivable :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes