beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
In anticipation of Episode 8, I've been refreshing my memory of the list of unanswered questions leading into the next release (courtesy of shazba):
Storyline Questions
It's a great list, but I STILL want to know who's at the door:
Knock, knock
It could mean something, it could mean nothing. But it has bothered me ever since Episode 5.
I would extend the questionnaire, some dark stuff is not mentioned there:
  • Who is behind the Tybalt fake account on Rooster (it could be Lucas).
  • What happened to Mona as she didn't answer her phone in Ep 7, we will ever see her again.
  • Who were those two mature lads at the prep party in Ep 5 (a blonde one and a ginger one). Will they later play an important role in the story.
  • What is Cathy's fate and will Tremolo interact with her after her termination.
  • Who really trashed the DIK mansion.
  • Why Chad beat up Troy.
  • Why the jocks got blackmailed.
  • Who robbed Quinn / stalks Rionna and will Tremolo help her out if he didn't bang her.
  • Who really leaked the Jade adultery video.
  • Who Lily really is or can be.
  • Will Tremolo meet Nora again.
  • Will likes in Rooster affect Tremolo's relationships.
  • Who is the ultimate mastermind of the prostitution drug ring.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So... 10 days left for glory eh? Crissroads, hmmm

Seems like every MC going for more than 2 will be at crossroads. DIK MC going for both Quinn and Lily can be at a crossroads.
A MC with Maya and Josy might be at a crossroads too.
A MC going for both Bella and Jill might also be at a crossroads.
A lot of branching will happen apparently, our saves will multiply :HideThePain:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Where is Josy? :oops:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hahaha it will be released on my grandma's birthday
Odd flex...but I'll allow it. Happy b-day to óma btw.

I was getting my saves ready, and something very gross occurred to me. I'm really, REALLY sorry for doing this to you all, but...

View attachment 1492888
View attachment 1492898
I'm sure Dalli has already covered this, but..
:unsure: You know, MC's skin tone more closely matches Maya while Derek's skin (hair and facial features) more closely matches Neil's.
What a minute... :eek:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If he had busted, then he would have lost, and according to the rules of the CUM-petition:

View attachment 1492939
View attachment 1492940
Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
To loose the cumpetition you have to fake it very early, so you have to eat the empty condom :(
Still better than D-Boy fate ;)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
When we got to the diary sequence, I thought MC's Dad looked and acted so much like Derek that's why the MC bonded with Derek so quickly. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1493059

Maybe Derek's a time traveler and is really the MC's dad!
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game.

Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game. Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.
My explanation is more fun, and more fitting with all of the conspiracy theories on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(...and you're right, I always thought Tommy looked like the MC's evil twin. Thought he might pop up as a cousin or something at some point. Might be part of the reason DPC has him smoking all the time. )

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game. Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.
My explanation is more fun, and more fitting with all of the conspiracy theories on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(...and you're right, I always thought Tommy looked like the MC's evil twin. Thought he might pop up as a cousin or something at some point. Might be part of the reason DPC has him smoking all the time. )

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, I need some advice from someone who's played through all 7 chapters [or however many there are]

Is there anyone here available for help, please?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes