Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
guys will the update be put out here separately or do we have to download the whole game again of 19.5 GB?
I believe DPC said in one of his latest posts that everyone will have to download the entire game again, around 19GB or thereabouts.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Serious technical question:

Given the 40 gig size, and the fact my shitty laptop has a crappy SSD, I'm probably going to have to load the new version of the game onto an external HD.

How do I transfer my save files from my SSD to a new version of the game on a external drive?
You don't need to do anything. By default renpy games create saves in both location. One in the game folder and other in Appdata/Roaming folder in C drive. So unless you reinstall windows or format the C drive you don't need to do anything.

Reactions: Ilhares and znar25

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Thing is if no one has a seedbox set up or a significant amount of users willing to seed that torrent is going to get horizontal monster mashed the second it goes up. Probably would be faster to keep rerouting your traffic to get around MEGA D/L limits at least for a day or 2.
Don't worry imma pretty sure rpdl will have our backs with the torrent...

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I need help. Okay I saw a scene where MC is making out with Cathy right before she leaves in the last episode. What steps do I need to take to get the scene? Also do I need to be a straight A student?

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
I need help. Okay I saw a scene where MC is making out with Cathy right before she leaves in the last episode. What steps do I need to take to get the scene? Also do I need to be a straight A student?
As far as I'm aware, you just need to have continued Cathy's route in Bella's car, and then choose "Stay" when Cathy is talking to the MC in class. I don't think your grades have anything to do with it, but I could be wrong.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
As far as I'm aware, you just need to have continued Cathy's route in Bella's car, and then choose "Stay" when Cathy is talking to the MC in class. I don't think your grades have anything to do with it, but I could be wrong.
What if you pick Jade in the beginning when talking with Derek, does the option have any outcome on Cathy's path?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I've tried using the cheat mod but I never get the "Stay" option

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
I left a review on this "miracle game". Didn't give 5 stars. And???? My review was deleted correctly. I knew that a lot of money was being spent on the PR of this "miracle game". But I didn't know that the F95 administration was also bought.
P.S. admins, it would be better if you followed the comments of normal games that are drowned by trolls... Once again I was convinced that admins have a very subjective view of their work.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes