seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
A torrent is the best solution.
Thing is if no one has a seedbox set up or a significant amount of users willing to seed that torrent is going to get horizontal monster mashed the second it goes up. Probably would be faster to keep rerouting your traffic to get around MEGA D/L limits at least for a day or 2.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Woot! Target marked and locked in! And I'm counting my blessings, because I was afraid we'd need another week to clear testing.

In lieu of the usual charts, here's the latest look at development time per episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we go strictly by the trendline, Episode 9 will take ~231 days; that translates to a July 8, 2022 release. Personally, I think DPC will aim for a smaller episode to start Season 3. I'm arbitrarily predicting ~196 days and a June 3 release. You heard it here first! :p

View attachment 1492508

love how Bella looks in the banner, she seems to be on that serious date mentioned in EP 7 with MC. BEAUTIFUL.

View attachment 1492535
Not to read too much into things, but I notice Bella's hair also matches the style from her wedding photo. I'm sure that's not symbolic or anything. No pressure, MC!

Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
You should try it, it's worth it for the look on Quinn's face alone:
quinn_loses_1.jpg quinn_loses_2.jpg quinn_loses_5.jpg quinn_loses_6.jpg

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Thing is if no one has a seedbox set up or a significant amount of users willing to seed that torrent is going to get horizontal monster mashed the second it goes up. Probably would be faster to keep rerouting your traffic to get around MEGA D/L limits at least for a day or 2.
What about the others? Anonfile and so on?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
To loose the cumpetition you have to fake it very early, so you have to eat the empty condom :(
Still better than D-Boy fate ;)
You should try it, it's worth it for the look on Quinn's face alone:

Don't understand.png

I was speaking hypothetically, but I think y'all missed my meaning. Once the MC and Quinn were covered up, she took off the condom and was riding bareback the whole time. Therefore, at this point if MC would have shot off before Derek, it would have been inside Quinn.

When they put the condoms on, Tommy said the loser had to eat it.

But he never said exactly what the "it" was.

One assumes he meant the condom along with it's fluid contents.

But what if he didn't mean the condom if he had to specify between the two?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Not to read too much into things, but I notice Bella's hair also matches the style from her wedding photo. I'm sure that's not symbolic or anything. No pressure, MC!
Isn't it also the hairdo she had in college ? (not 100% sure on this one and I don't have any screenshot to check)
Maybe she's sort of relieving her college years thx to MC. To be young and wild again !

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1493266

I was speaking hypothetically, but I think y'all missed my meaning. Once the MC and Quinn were covered up, she took off the condom and was riding bareback the whole time. Therefore, at this point if MC would have shot off before Derek, it would have been inside Quinn.

When they put the condoms on, Tommy said the loser had to eat it.

But he never said exactly what the "it" was.

One assumes he meant the condom along with it's fluid contents.

But what if he didn't mean the condom if he had to specify between the two?

No, I got you just fine, I was replying to GeneralCuiJM.

As for having to eat out Quinn, I'd say that was never on the table. Either Quinn intended to lose to Camila deliberately or she planned to feed him the empty condom anyway.

If Quinn had planned to get the MC off without the condom, her 'trick' would have been revealed unless she covered it up somehow. Since she wanted Riona to hide removing the condom in the first place, I'm guessing she wouldn't want to reveal what she'd done. Pretending to remove the condom as she got off the MC's lap would be a simple matter if he lost. And obviously if he won there would be nothing to eat.

That's my take. I'll grant, however, it's possible I put more thought into this than Quinn did. :whistle:

Isn't it also the hairdo she had in college ? (not 100% sure on this one and I don't have any screenshot to check)
Maybe she's sort of relieving her college years thx to MC. To be young and wild again !
No, she had a third haircut back then.

Last edited:

lovebut

Apr 6, 2020
Haven't tried this game for a long time, because the screenshots did not attract me, but now I tried it and I can say that this is one of the best visual novel!

Reactions: shazba

Franchise18

Jan 19, 2021
Haven't tried this game for a long time, because the screenshots did not attract me, but now I tried it and I can say that this is one of the best visual novel!
This game is absolutely addicting! I was late finding this game because I was distracted by other games. I finally gave this a try this year and.....I haven't stopped laughing. Seriously, it is a hilarious game....in a good way. It is almost as if the lewd scenes are simply a small bonus.

Reactions: lovebut and shazba

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Serious technical question:

Given the 40 gig size, and the fact my shitty laptop has a crappy SSD, I'm probably going to have to load the new version of the game onto an external HD.

How do I transfer my save files from my SSD to a new version of the game on a external drive?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
OK, so now I gotta know which screenshots you're talking about that did not attract you. Here are my guesses.

Was it this one?

This one?

This one?

This one?

Or this one?

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Very much as expected, given the last update, and better than it could have been, given the extra beta testing involved.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Serious technical question:

Given the 40 gig size, and the fact my shitty laptop has a crappy SSD, I'm probably going to have to load the new version of the game onto an external HD.

How do I transfer my save files from my SSD to a new version of the game on a external drive?
Copy saves folder from being a dik/game and paste it in the folder where you gonna extract the new version.

Reactions: RonWeasleyJr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes