Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I left a review on this "miracle game". Didn't give 5 stars. And???? My review was deleted correctly. I knew that a lot of money was being spent on the PR of this "miracle game". But I didn't know that the F95 administration was also bought.
P.S. admins, it would be better if you followed the comments of normal games that are drowned by trolls... Once again I was convinced that admins have a very subjective view of their work.
Yeah sure, there are 2 others no 5 stars reviews just on the first page. They let these one but deleted just yours ?
There have to be reason, didn't you get a message with the reason of the delete ? I had 1 post deleted a long time ago for kink bashing, it was explicitely said..

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Weird. The walkthrough says that the only requirement is you got Cathy's lewd scene in episode 5. I'm not sure what could affect it beyond that.
I think you have to be a chick or neutral, i never got stay option on Dik, as i remember, might be wrong

Reactions: SSJGOD

Kcilfap

Oct 20, 2021
I think you have to be a chick or neutral, i never got stay option on Dik, as i remember, might be wrong
I've definitely gotten it as a Dik, I just played through my save to confirm it. You don't get the option to ask if there's anything you can do for her as a Dik, but you can for sure choose to Stay or Leave.

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
I've definitely gotten it as a Dik, I just played through my save to confirm it. You don't get the option to ask if there's anything you can do for her as a Dik, but you can for sure choose to Stay or Leave.
Yeah i just re ran a save, i think i need the car bj, i usually refuse to get bella later

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Wishful thinking, or have you not been playing the game?
Nah, just come here for the comments...

I know there has to be a lot left to continue the story but i'm getting at the "older" questions which allready kept everyone going for several episodes. You sometimes just have to give a bone otherwise you'll get bitten.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Didn't DPC mentioned there would be a big decision and a huge "damnnnn" moment?
I think he will finish season 2 with a huge bang and something to talk about for months.

Knowing he is a bit of a perfectionist and each episode him raising the bar... this will be one to talk about during christmass diner ;)

Bet alot of open questions from Shaz will be answered this episode. He can't just let so many of us hanging on a thread for another 6/7 months.
In-laws and other annoying family relations over for Christmas dinner can sometimes be too much. Make sure to hi-jack each conversation with something that happened in Ep.8. (y) :D:ROFLMAO:

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Since now Nopy isn't working anymore, Can anyone give me some good suggestion where i can download this games other Mega ( Someone said that when mega said that you reach the quote just activate vpn for a bit and then deactivate it so it will "trick" it and i can continue downloading the game, has someone tried it and see if it works) ?

Also someone said to use Torrent, but where should i get the file of the game to put in Torrent to download it (Never used Torrent so really don't know how it works)

And Sorry if there are some english errors and sorry if this isn't the right place to ask,but i don't know any other place to ask this question.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Since now Nopy isn't working anymore, Can anyone give me some good suggestion where i can download this games other Mega ( Someone said that when mega said that you reach the quote just activate vpn for a bit and then deactivate it so it will "trick" it and i can continue downloading the game, has someone tried it and see if it works) ?

Also someone said to use Torrent, but where should i get the file of the game to put in Torrent to download it (Never used Torrent so really don't know how it works)

And Sorry if there are some english errors and sorry if this isn't the right place to ask,but i don't know any other place to ask this question.
My advice is: wait for the next update release which is coming in a few weeks (hopefully 2-3 weeks).

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Heather is fine, my MC would cuck Tommy in later episodes, after all "family comes FIRST".
I hate Tommy so I'd cuck him with Arieth if I had to :BootyTime: The fact that Heather is smoking is just a plus.

Bella path.

Obviously Bella is an Italian girl. She worries about her MC not eating enough. "You waste-a-way..... eat-a". :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1493615
I thought I was the only one who imagined Bella as having a thick Italian accent, it really enhances the experience :KEK:

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I wish I could donate on Patreon, but I work retail, and still have student loans to pay (and hope to accumulate more once I get to work on a Master's Degree), and just can't afford it.

I love the game, and highly recommend it! If you can afford to, I hope you'll support the Doc.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I hate Tommy so I'd cuck him with Arieth if I had to :BootyTime: The fact that Heather is smoking is just a plus.

I thought I was the only one who imagined Bella as having a thick Italian accent, it really enhances the experience :KEK:
I hope the radical Dik that Tremolo will become will be able to make Tommy a сuckold. Tommy will be tied to a chair and MC will fuck Heather on his bed, and he will watch and cry. Severe punishment for his infidelities!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes