Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I use Winscribe, you gotta register to get a free account with like 2 GB, but you only end up using a few MB if you only enable it for a few seconds. But just google "Free VPN software" and any of them will do.

The issue with most free VPNs is they don't give you much of a quota for free, but you need fuck all quota for this MEGA work around.
I would recommend ProtonVPN. They do have a paid tier but even the free tier is decent.

They have neither quota nor ads. The only limitation in the free tier is the servers. Since the free servers see more traffic it is naturally slower but still fast enough to stream YouTube without buffering.

Reactions: shazba
Nov 13, 2019
You shouldn't need to at all, they're all stored under %appdata%\RenPy as well as the local game install folders. I don't know what model laptop you've got or what's in it, but you might want to consider (if viable) grabbing a larger NVMe drive and cloning your current install. That way you keep it all in one box, and you can put your old unit into an external enclosure for casual data shuffling.
It absolutely works, I tested it myself a couple days ago while catching up on some other games that had updated in the last month. MEGASync is where I organize the downloads, then I toggle my VPN connection on and off at need.
You've seen MC's dong. You know he's circumsized.

I don't live in Germany, I can't imagine the anti-semetism still runs that deep after all these years. Especially after the way Robin Williams burned them.

Source:
Robin Williams was also a deeply unhappy person who starred in a lot of B-list movies, it's crazy how radical his sense of humor could be. But I guarantee you Anti-Semitism still exist in Germany and many other parts of the world along with other forms of racism. It's handed down and reinforced by the culture people live in, it'll never go away becuase the phenomenon has existed since the beggining of recorded history and probably before. The culture that embraces it has to die out completely for it to disappear and by that time it just reappears somewhere else, slightly different like everything else. My grandfather was German as was his mother and they where both fiercely racist just like the Italians where/may still be??? If you have an actual interest in this then I suggest you look up Tribalism, people will say i'm wrong but that's for political reasons. I guarantee you that the Germans could care less what Robin Williams had to say, and I will also point out that what Robin Williams said was racist and therefor defeats the purpose. And now I will leave again, won't be the least bit surprised if this gets deleted and I am absolutely not discussing it.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I always assumed Bella was of hispanics roots, not italian. Too thick and too huge boobs to be italian and not spanish

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
no this game is written to dont offend anybody so nothing is happening like the whole game MC is always the center of attention all women are there too pleasure MC dosent matter which dession you choose the whole world is turned around MC to be honest I really wanna know how old drpinkcake is because the writting is more aimed too a younger audiance there is no way he is over 20 (still like the game but I think its kinda sad because I see the wastet potential )

• Angry
Reactions: tipsytopsy

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When you register, does it ask your credit card info? And also it's like 2 GB a month or 2 GB That you have until you finish them and then you have to buy?

Also saw Protonvpn Free and it seems good for what i read, but for anyone that is using it can you tell me if it's okay?
Definitely no credit card, just an email address. Also it's a monthly quota of 2GB. What's cool about it is it has a fuckload of servers around the world and you can manually specify which server you want to connect to (more server for paying customers but already heaps for a free account). But if others are recommending ProtonVPN, give that a go too.

Reactions: Anony9876

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The mannequin bust that drunk MC thought was a person that one night is Bella's Husband, right?
No, that person looks nothing like the man later seen in what appears to be one of Bella's wedding pictures, he looks like Burke.

Secondly, I have no memory of a dressmaker's dummy in Bella's house other than that one flashback to when MC was more or less blackout drunk; doesn anyone of a screenshot of another appearence of it?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
No, that person looks nothing like the man later seen in what appears to be one of Bella's wedding pictures, he looks like Burke.

Secondly, I have no memory of a dressmaker's dummy in Bella's house other than that one flashback to when MC was more or less blackout drunk; doesn anyone of a screenshot of another appearence of it?
There is still this closed room that got teeased in the last episode

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
i knew there was a catch! so you are all belt smugglers! is it the leather or the metal appliances that go into the belt? perhaps its his shape or its tiny holes!
The goal is to get you fat enough for you to be cooked. Muhuhahaha!!!:devilish:

Italians will always criticize you. My nonna called my brother fat and then started yelling at him after he refused a second plate of pasta.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
She could team up with Camila ... not really pretty but from behind, no pb.

Foreign languages can be tricky sometimes :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It could have been stored in that closed room since the drunken roaming ... :unsure:
I suppose so but 'Schrodinger's mannequin' isn't much of a hypothesis; you could make practically any claim about the contents of the locked room on that basis (and many people have :p)

I'm more inclined to believe MC actually saw Burke in that room (because the 'soldier' looks exactly like him) and only later rationalised that it must have been a dressmaker's dummy or similar because he doesn't know that Burke is obsessed (or at least infatuated) with Bella as that plays out in scenes where MC isn't present.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes