HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I promise this is the last one :LOL:

Derek at 18, Dad somewhere early 20s....could be, could be. Have we ever seen them in the same room at the same time? Batman/Bruce Wayne.....Time Travel hasn't been categorically ruled out yet....just saying....

Dad-Derek.gif

(shitty quality is due to my bad photo editing skills)

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Derek at 18, Dad somewhere early 20s....could be, could be. Have we ever seen them in the same room at the same time? Batman/Bruce Wayne.....Time Travel hasn't been categorically ruled out yet....just saying....

View attachment 1493994

Or Neil fucked and knock up Derek and Maya's mom. Incest MC-Maya confirmed (just joking, i hop this never happen in BaD)

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Hot women with big boobs exist everywhere, even asian countries. Its just a lot more common in countries like Spain than Italy. Source: I live in Europe.
Yeah, latinas are commonly known as women with big ass and big breasts in general.
And I thought "latina" is common for females with cultural ties to Latin America, not Europe.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019

View attachment 1493994

Tbh MC doesn’t even look like he is product of Neil and Lynette

looks like he got exchanged in maternity ward with Neil’s kid

but Derek looks like his father (Peter I guess his name is).

at this point of time it is just that DPC used a single base model with slight variations

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I use Winscribe, you gotta register to get a free account with like 2 GB, but you only end up using a few MB if you only enable it for a few seconds. But just google "Free VPN software" and any of them will do.

The issue with most free VPNs is they don't give you much of a quota for free, but you need fuck all quota for this MEGA work around.
Thanks alot. Will dive into it so i can do the MEGA workaround. You're a lifesaver Shaz :love:

lovebut

Apr 6, 2020
OK, so now I gotta know which screenshots you're talking about that did not attract you. Here are my guesses.

Was it this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one?

This one?

This one?

Or this one?
I can't remember which one cause here all the screenshots are most attractive XD

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I left a review on this "miracle game". Didn't give 5 stars. And???? My review was deleted correctly. I knew that a lot of money was being spent on the PR of this "miracle game". But I didn't know that the F95 administration was also bought.
P.S. admins, it would be better if you followed the comments of normal games that are drowned by trolls... Once again I was convinced that admins have a very subjective view of their work.
Grats, your review has been reported by some fanboi and there was a reason to satisfy it. It was probably written poorly. Like I've been reported myself dozens of retarded reviews like "la la la la, I don't know what to write here to surpass this stupid 140 or something minimum characters for rate a game".

My own review is still there with 3 stars, by the way. Although since I got hooked maybe I should change it to 4 or something (who cares though, overall rating is still basically 5 and no one reads old reviews due to pathetic stack only list w/o any sort options).

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Tbh MC doesn’t even look like he is product of Neil and Lynette

looks like he got exchanged in maternity ward with Neil’s kid

but Derek looks like his father (Peter I guess his name is).

at this point of time it is just that DPC used a single base model with slight variations
Hol up, I actually never thought of this :unsure: The game starts with the MC saying, "My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you a family." What if Neil isn't actually his dad and it's a Jon Snow situation where Neil promised to take care of Lynette's kid and keep the secret of his birth until he was old enough to receive her diary? It would give Neil's teaching about family an extra bit of sense.

I'm sure this has been discussed and maybe debunked before but it's interesting to me at least :KEK:

But yeah this is one of these topics that's hard to actually discuss because it could just be DPC using a single base model like you said and they're supposed to look more alike. I've always thought Tommy looked a bit like the MC too though, maybe the eyes or something.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hol up, I actually never thought of this :unsure: The game starts with the MC saying, "My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you a family." What if Neil isn't actually his dad and it's a Jon Snow situation where Neil promised to take care of Lynette's kid and keep the secret of his birth until he was old enough to receive her diary? It would give Neil's teaching about family an extra bit of sense.

I'm sure this has been discussed and maybe debunked before but it's interesting to me at least :KEK:

But yeah this is one of these topics that's hard to actually discuss because it could just be DPC using a single base model like you said and they're supposed to look more alike. I've always thought Tommy looked a bit like the MC too though, maybe the eyes or something.
my theory!

but yes Lynette is the same model as the MC but instead of male DPC made her a female but its the same face!

Also after an interview by DPC i suspect Tommy was supposed to be the original DIK! DPC hinted that the protagonist was changed and the original DIk is still in the story and therefore 2+2 its Tommy! since DPC worked his ass off on the original models we can assume that`s the reason why they are similar! do consider that the 1st ep. is the one with the most Neil and yet he as barely been worked on!

so my reading of the creative process was Tommy original MC then he tried to change perspective and tried a female MC but he could not do it properly so scrapped and turned into Lynette and finally he used the Lynette model to crate the MC!

If they are related? maybe i mean Tommy´s father is missing so maybe its Neil and Monica took everything from him when he adopted the MC when Tommy was only 2 years old! but that is dalli_x territory!

FYI: only can be used in referring to Spain and its history and culture, while Latina/Latino includes people from Latin American countries that were formerly colonized by Spain and Portugal.
herm... also italians French and Romanians are latins since its a cultural thing! the name latin comes from the italian region of Lazio thus the term latin means originally Roman city/region so ignoring that the Italians are Latins ... or even the french... trust me we tried to kick them out of the club but they cling like a 45 year old woman to young cock!

Reactions: goldenrule91
Dec 19, 2019
How do you even DL a game this big without NOPY? :oops:
MEGA using VPN.

You can use Shaz's way.
Why not just give it a go, install MEGASync on your PC and download the current version of BaDIK.

When you hit your limit and it stops downloading, just enable your VPN, and when it starts again just disable your VPN. It'll stop downloading momentarily, but when it starts again you should get another 2 GB for free. You can do this as many times as you need.

I could just tell you it works and that I’ve done it, but I’m the dude that posted the workaround in the first place, and you’re looking for someone else’s confirmation. :p

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I really hope that DPC will not fall on this path. This will be a really cheap scenario technique. The image of Tommy, for example, seems to me to be largely inspired by the Stifler from the American Pie. The same jerk and rude, immature and interested only in parties. МС and Tommy may be similar, but there are a lot of rough features in Tommy. I don't find Tommy and Tremolo alike.
But Derek and Neil are really very similar. I hope it doesn't turn out that young Neil fucked Derek's mom, she gave birth and thus MC, Derek and Maya are relatives.
I can't find an explanation why DPC didn't take the time to create an image of such an important character as Derek, but simply used ready-made resources. At least all of the Diks look different, but Derek is strikingly similar to Neil.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
The new picture with Sage where she's holding a leaf makes me think there will be a scene where she has a "heart to heart" with MC and discusses how the changing of the seasons reflect the different phases of a person's life, and Sage reveals she has several internship/job offers from both local companies and companies on the other side of the country.

While Sage was previously fine with MC sleeping around, if he wants a serious relationship with Sage, MC is going to have to commit to her.

My other theory is that if MC bullied Tybalt (punching him, dick pic, smashing his teeth in tennis), then Jill will pity fuck Tybalt to keep him from pressing charges.

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes