JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Make yourself 5 drinks at the HOTs party.

Bella only borrowed the mannequin, which is why you don't see it after the drunken roaming. I assume it belongs to Quinn, because, well, manne-Quinn? Also, you actually see it first in the closet next to her room when you break in the HOT house to steal panties, and Quinn strikes me as the domesticated homemaker type.

View attachment 1494191

She probably uses it to make dresses for Chad (behind Sage's back, of course, because she must maintain the rebel façade some way). In this scene, she's probably taking rough measurements

View attachment 1494192

so she can crochet MC a willie warmer.

View attachment 1494193

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fine, Bella (yes, she allows me to call her that).

All of the previous was bullshit. There are two possibilities as I see them. Either:

A) The mannequin was just something DPC stuck in that single render as a comic device for the morning-after revelations, because not only does it not appear again in Bella's house, but it's not even found in any of the glass reflections in that room,

View attachment 1494197
View attachment 1494199

Or:

B) DPC got lazy with the reflections, but still thinks the mannequin is relevant, so he left it in a corner we haven't seen again, or he had Bella move it to the locked room along with the picture.

I don't think the mannequin is a figment of MC's hallucinations, because when he said he probably mistook the mannequin for an intruder, Bella did not reply with "I don't own a mannequin."

:KEK:

A little asset lampshading by DPC, if you ask me:

View attachment 1494243
Now that's a "reflection investigation" :unsure:
Never paid attention that there is neither mannequin nor door entrance on reflections :KEK:

Reactions: shazba and OFT

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You like the madame that's why you deserve a facepalm every time you comment here :cautious:
Tell me more
screenshot0074.png
I'm not so sure about this link between banner (or preview numeor) and importance in the chapter.

Maya definitely didn't get much space, but not much less than Bella and Sage did, only Josy and Jill dominated the chapter.

I'm convinced that Maya's absence was a trick to increase the expectations on the surprise arrival of her father (which turned out to be very weak).
Bella and Sage were important dude... I have a lot scenes in my pics xD

I said spanish, not latina, but whatever
Españita
1636584153517.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella and Sage were important dude... I have a lot scenes in my pics xD
of course they are important, but so are all the LIs

the opening of the chapter is all about Maya
she has an optional sex scene (but almost all of them are) like Sage and Bella (Jill's are hard to count...)
she is present in the library where she interacts with MC, Sage (important for the plot)
then she has other little scenes here and there
and she is not excluded from the final recap (where all the LIs are present, but the important segments are hers and Bella's and indirectly for Sage)

Bella also has a tennis match, in which she is not the protagonist but a supporting character

Sage also has the constant presence at the HOTs party and eventually participates to Tybalt's presentation

I don't think the importance of the 3 of them in the chapter is so disproportionate.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would like to remind everyone that there is going to be a scene where MC is going to lick madame's pussy. God protect us all.
Some sins cannot be forgiven. The least they could have done is selected spanking. I'd still hate looking at Madame's creepy skin, but at least while spanking her I could imagine myself slapping the ugly right off of her. :cautious:

Anyway, bros, my saves are not up-to-date. Haven't even finished the Maya/Josy path completely. I hereby surrender my BaDIK card. The excited new bloods in here deserve it more than I.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes