OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I would like to remind everyone that there is going to be a scene where MC is going to lick madame's pussy. God protect us all.
Some sins cannot be forgiven. The least they could have done is selected spanking. I'd still hate looking at Madame's creepy skin, but at least while spanking her I could imagine myself slapping the ugly right off of her. :cautious:

Anyway, bros, my saves are not up-to-date. Haven't even finished the Maya/Josy path completely. I hereby surrender my BaDIK card. The excited new bloods in here deserve it more than I.
1636592211250.png

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I would like to remind everyone that there is going to be a scene where MC is going to lick madame's pussy. God protect us all.
If there were a god of any sort that sort of thing would never have been allowed to happen.
My MC only wants to date Bella, but he's a bit clumsy and that's why he occasionally slips and ends up in the lap of a few other girls. Pure coincidence, cross my heart and hope to die!
Being crushed to death by those yoga-strengthened thighs is an honorable death.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not if your main is Quinn, it won't. Can literally go down all the roads until girl decides to quit the culinary business and settle down. Best of every world :WeSmart:
On the contrary, Quinn's just the second girl to reject you for sleeping around. :p

Also not sure what's up with y'all and the madame. She's hot as fuck.
She's something as fuck, but hot would not be the term I'd use. Takes all sorts to make a world, I guess.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Geeez! Why're y'all hatin' on the madam so much? Skanky old truck stop waitresses need love to you know!!!

(just not from me, though :sick:)
I saw a video on twitter, it was of a woman shitting on a cock, the worst thing is that I saw it in its entirety, but it is a fetish, I think Madame is a fetish

There are people who get excited if someone shits on their chests then the Madame must be the same fetish

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the banner hints that most of the series will be dedicated to saving Maya from the evil father with the help of Sage. This is hinted at by both the banner and the description on steam. (that Sage is worried about asking). Still, Maya told Sage about her problem and she promised to help.
There will be a concert too. And the relationship with Jill and guitar rehearsals should also somehow play a role. After the concert, Jill will understand whether this is a person or not. And Bella will be quite small, according to the residual principle. These are my feelings.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I saw a video on twitter, it was of a woman shitting on a cock, the worst thing is that I saw it in its entirety, but it is a fetish, I think Madame is a fetish

There are people who get excited if someone shits on their chests then the Madame must be the same fetish
I mean, you tell me. Never went out there searching for videos of shit and dicks, then recreationally watched the whole 2 hours of 'em, but if you say so :KEK:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
The release date is very close, there could be discussions about the Halloween party, or predictions, or anything related to the Episode.

Yet we have another Madame hate train going on, jesus christ. If I hate a character of a show, or a game or whatever I certainly don't talk about it 24/7.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
The release date is very close, there could be discussions about the Halloween party, or predictions, or anything related to the Episode.

Yet we have another Madame hate train going on, jesus christ. If I hate a character of a show, or a game or whatever I certainly don't talk about it 24/7.
And when I like a char the majority of others dislike, I don't post screens of this char 24/7 to provoke them ...
Everything depends from the side you look at it ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes